Blah blah Red Wings blah blah

Your Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings

Postby TheDooze » 26 Feb 2009, 19:52

I thought this board could use a new Red Wings thread, especially after the old one was shat upon.

Last night, the Wings beat the Sharks handily, solidifying the Wings' place as a legit contender, and the Sharks' annual role of potential playoff failure. Just let me use this to vent my happiness on you all.

:19: forever.
TheDooze
Smartest Guy In The Room

Re: Your Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings

Postby Frank the Tank » 26 Feb 2009, 19:55

TheDooze wrote:I thought this board could use a new Red Wings thread, especially after the old one was shat upon.

One thread per team is plenty.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Re: Your Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings

Postby Durden » 26 Feb 2009, 20:00

TheDooze wrote:I thought this board could use a new Red Wings thread, especially after the old one was shat upon.

Last night, the Wings beat the Sharks handily, solidifying the Wings' place as a legit contender, and the Sharks' annual role of potential playoff failure. Just let me use this to vent my happiness on you all.

:19: forever.

pyrrhic victory?
i used to be commander and chief of my pimp ship.

2008 Who's Now
BSMB: poor nerf. You had a fine year. One and DUN, yo.
Durden
Smartest Guy In The Room

Re: Blah blah Red Wings blah blah

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 10 Apr 2009, 11:38

Fuck those dick sucking faggots in Detroit. How do you lose a game when you are winning by 2 with 7 minutes to go.

Fuck them all.

Fuck.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby bosux » 13 Jun 2009, 14:27

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........SUCK IT GORDIE!!!11111111111
:lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: \:D/ :lol: =D> \:D/ [-o< :lol: :tiff: :plusone: :19: :19: :19: :lol: \:D/ =D> [-o< :19: :tiff: :sniff: :ohyeah:

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 03 Oct 2009, 17:05

Go Blues!
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby jack_daniels » 29 Oct 2009, 22:47

Really impressed with their late rush but man they couldn't protect the front of their net at all tonight.
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 01 Jun 2010, 13:13

Dooze can remove the noose and breathe easier now, Lindstrom's coming back.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Tremendous_sidePotential » 16 Jul 2010, 22:57

Is it too soon to say Bob Probert got a life misconduct?
http://7up17togo.blogspot.com/

Bricks Tue May 04, 2010 11:32 pm How many chicks have you bedded _?
_ Tue May 04, 2010 11:33 pm: i will say 27 with a confidence interval of around 97%
nerf66 Tue May 04, 2010 11:34 pm: 97% confident they were all women?
Tremendous_sidePotential
The Bomb Dick

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 16 Jul 2010, 23:16

The fact his "hearse" was his coffin strapped to a motorcycle side car, I think he'd welcome it.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 18 Jul 2010, 08:44

I guess Petr Klima will be drinking himself to death all alone now.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 24 Feb 2012, 09:17

Seen this in the ESPN comments section on the Canucks/Wings game last night, by user "phuh Q". clever.

My heart bled last night....profusely. Three leads ended up in three ties; PK was perfect, PP went blank; third line + Quincey were awesome, no one else picked up the slack.... The tying goal should have never happened because there shouldn't have been icing. As I watched the puck slide toward the Canuck goal line slower and slower, I saw the pathetic attempt of the Vancouver player to sell his "effort" to the linesman. It worked, he blew the play dead. No time-out followed, no strategy was discussed by Babcock with History at stake. No Pavel on the ice for the most important face-off. NO WAY the Canucks win this game if Datsyuk had played. Lost face-off, mad scramble behind the goal, screened goalie, and.................a goal by Vancouver with 15 ticks left. I haven't felt this much pain since we lost game 7 to Pittsburgh in the Cup Finals in 2009. But not all was lost, Cleary had a chance to be the hero, when half way through OT he was set up in front of Luongo by Helm with no one around, but he shot at the goalie. I should have gone in, it was supposed to, but it didn't. That was the moment that gave me the feeling that it was all about to end, as it did, in S.O. There was no Sweeden '94 attempts by Hudler or Z, there was no spin-o-rama by Bert, and of course there was no Dasyuk. All there was- was three plain shots that were blocked, and at the other end, Howard couldn't make one final save to keep the streak going. It was broken, and so was my heart...........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby mj3528 » 24 Feb 2012, 09:24

Clayton Bigsby wrote:Seen this in the ESPN comments section on the Canucks/Wings game last night, by user "phuh Q". clever.

My heart bled last night....profusely. Three leads ended up in three ties; PK was perfect, PP went blank; third line + Quincey were awesome, no one else picked up the slack.... The tying goal should have never happened because there shouldn't have been icing. As I watched the puck slide toward the Canuck goal line slower and slower, I saw the pathetic attempt of the Vancouver player to sell his "effort" to the linesman. It worked, he blew the play dead. No time-out followed, no strategy was discussed by Babcock with History at stake. No Pavel on the ice for the most important face-off. NO WAY the Canucks win this game if Datsyuk had played. Lost face-off, mad scramble behind the goal, screened goalie, and.................a goal by Vancouver with 15 ticks left. I haven't felt this much pain since we lost game 7 to Pittsburgh in the Cup Finals in 2009. But not all was lost, Cleary had a chance to be the hero, when half way through OT he was set up in front of Luongo by Helm with no one around, but he shot at the goalie. I should have gone in, it was supposed to, but it didn't. That was the moment that gave me the feeling that it was all about to end, as it did, in S.O. There was no Sweeden '94 attempts by Hudler or Z, there was no spin-o-rama by Bert, and of course there was no Dasyuk. All there was- was three plain shots that were blocked, and at the other end, Howard couldn't make one final save to keep the streak going. It was broken, and so was my heart...........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched the 3rd period of this game; very entertaining.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 28 Nov 2012, 14:04

Wings prospect, wearing a Tinky Winky Teletubby costume, gets arrested for DUI, blows a 0.30.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/detr ... bby-112812
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Nov 2012, 12:01

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Wings prospect, wearing a Tinky Winky Teletubby costume, gets arrested for DUI, blows a 0.30.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/detr ... bby-112812

Now with video!
http://deadspin.com/5964290/now-theres- ... socialflow
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to NHL