A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Jul 2013, 08:19

Gregs Kite wrote:#butt_hurt

Image


Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31094
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby someguysomewhere » 05 Jul 2013, 09:50

That is a phenomenal level of #butthurt. Why would Kessel even give a shit? Things have worked out alright for him. He's not the one that made such a stupid trade.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby Briandong79 » 31 Oct 2013, 09:10

This dude is showing worse judgment than sgsw:
Image
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby someguysomewhere » 31 Oct 2013, 12:17

Briandong79 wrote:This dude is showing worse judgment than sgsw:
Image


*scratches head*

Huh?
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby Briandong79 » 31 Oct 2013, 12:29

someguysomewhere wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:This dude is showing worse judgment than sgsw:
Image


*scratches head*

Huh?


Stupidly not tying down a girl who is way out of his league.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 31 Oct 2013, 12:36

Hahahaha. Shot fired.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18394
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby someguysomewhere » 31 Oct 2013, 12:40

Briandong79 wrote:
someguysomewhere wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:This dude is showing worse judgment than sgsw:
Image


*scratches head*

Huh?


Stupidly not tying down a girl who is way out of his league.


*shrugs*

We're tied down whether we want to be or not. The fuck is wasting a shit tonne of money on a ring and a stupid party going to accomplish other than pissing me off?
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby mj3528 » 31 Oct 2013, 12:43

someguysomewhere wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
someguysomewhere wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:This dude is showing worse judgment than sgsw:
Image


*scratches head*

Huh?


Stupidly not tying down a girl who is way out of his league.


*shrugs*

We're tied down whether we want to be or not. The fuck is wasting a shit tonne of money on a ring and a stupid party going to accomplish other than pissing me off?


for the record busrider is better than this girl.

are you really common law in Canada? getting married does provide some legal benefits that are worth considering.

when is mini-sgsw on the way?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9325
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby someguysomewhere » 31 Oct 2013, 12:46

mj3528 wrote:
someguysomewhere wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
someguysomewhere wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:This dude is showing worse judgment than sgsw:
Image


*scratches head*

Huh?


Stupidly not tying down a girl who is way out of his league.


*shrugs*

We're tied down whether we want to be or not. The fuck is wasting a shit tonne of money on a ring and a stupid party going to accomplish other than pissing me off?


for the record busrider is better than this girl.

are you really common law in Canada? getting married does provide some legal benefits that are worth considering.

when is mini-sgsw on the way?


New law went into effect in March. After two years of co-habitating in a "marriage-like relationship", the rules on property division and spousal support if you break up are the same as they would be if you're legally married. There's no difference in tax breaks up here for being legally married, I don't think.

No time soon.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 03 Nov 2013, 18:18

Lupul tries to elbow Henrik Sedin in the head, hilarity ensues…

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake
 
Posts: 12157
Joined: 30 Jun 2006, 14:23

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby someguysomewhere » 03 Nov 2013, 18:56

Clayton Bigsby wrote:Lupul tries to elbow Henrik Sedin in the head, hilarity ensues…



Last night was wonderful. The #butthurt was strong wit the Leaves fans.

The reaction to Kassian having a tooth knocked out in the bar I was at was awesome, too.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby ctz31 » 02 Jul 2014, 08:57

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/01/josh-gorges-trade-the-ultimate-insult-to-maple-leafs


The defenceman who picked the Buffalo Sabres over the Maple Leafs on Tuesday. He made that decision of supposedly sound mind, or so we are informed. He selected living in Buffalo and playing for quite possibly the worst team in the NHL over living in Toronto and playing in the so-called centre of the hockey universe.

He chose the armpit of America over one of the world’s great cities, current traffic and politics aside.


#butthurt
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 9716
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby chrisco » 02 Jul 2014, 09:02

ctz31 wrote:http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/01/josh-gorges-trade-the-ultimate-insult-to-maple-leafs


The defenceman who picked the Buffalo Sabres over the Maple Leafs on Tuesday. He made that decision of supposedly sound mind, or so we are informed. He selected living in Buffalo and playing for quite possibly the worst team in the NHL over living in Toronto and playing in the so-called centre of the hockey universe.

He chose the armpit of America over one of the world’s great cities, current traffic and politics aside.


#butthurt


The leafs are easily the most butthurt franchise in north america. After reading that article, its obvious why he didn't want to play there.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12247
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Nov 2014, 16:54

Image

I'm amused, and absolutely would.

Image
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: A New Era: The Halaal Maple Leafs 2009/10

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 24 Nov 2014, 10:57

Image

It's from last year, didn't see this until today.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18394
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

PreviousNext

Return to NHL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest