The Clip Show

Re: The Clip Show

Postby JichaelDick » 26 Apr 2016, 00:40

CP3 breaking his hand trying to grab Gerald Henderson's shorts. Now I've seen it all.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby CourtesyFlush » 26 Apr 2016, 06:32

JichaelDick wrote:CP3 breaking his hand trying to grab Gerald Henderson's shorts. Now I've seen it all.

Glad it was his nut punching hand too. #karma

Couldn't have happened to a better bigger dickhead.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Apr 2016, 01:28

Austin Rivers, who I hated at Dook, is one tough son of a gun.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dthefritz » 30 Apr 2016, 16:30

JichaelDick wrote:Austin Rivers, who I hated at Dook, is one tough son of a gun.

But was the injury so severe that he had to get rolled off in a wheelchair crying before coming back? Not impressed.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Mar 2017, 10:03

This is easily the most hateable team in the league. I know it's nothing new but holy shit do they whine and bitch and moan. Blake tried to start two fights, DeAndre's in a refs ear on every break, Paul's bitching and flopping, Doc won't shut up, JJ still has that face, etc.

Running them out of the gym was fun, we have fun.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Mar 2017, 10:07

MisterTambourineMan wrote:This is easily the most hateable team in the league. I know it's nothing new but holy shit do they whine and bitch and moan. Blake tried to start two fights, DeAndre's in a refs ear on every break, Paul's bitching and flopping, Doc won't shut up, JJ still has that face, etc.

Did you re-up?

Did you get hammered?

Did you get tail after the game?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Theny » 09 Mar 2017, 10:10

MisterTambourineMan wrote:This is easily the most hateable team in the league. I know it's nothing new but holy shit do they whine and bitch and moan. Blake tried to start two fights, DeAndre's in a refs ear on every break, Paul's bitching and flopping, Doc won't shut up, JJ still has that face, etc.

I think I blame Doc for all of this.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 Mar 2017, 10:11

Any team with Chris Paul is easily hateable. His hell is going to be getting punched in the nuts constantly for all eternity.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Mar 2017, 10:14

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Did you re-up?

No, led them on. We get there and they give us upper deck seats and we're like wtf. They go, "oh, no, those were placeholders in case you didn't show up, here are the actual seats." Lower level but still kinda shitty. I said fuck it and went down to like row 11 right away. Halfway through the first someone shows up "you're in our seats." Moved down two more rows. Went for a beer, came back and saw seats open 3 rows down and moved again. Good seats.

Did you get hammered?

Yes. I remember yelling ball don't lie a lot and for Blake to take the jumper and that nobody would willingly drive a KIA.

Did you get tail after the game?

Nah, went home. Wouldn't have mattered though, its unbelievable how much of a ghost town downtown Minneapolis is on the weekdays.

Theny wrote:I think I blame Doc for all of this.

I think you're right.

CourtesyFlush wrote:Any team with Chris Paul is easily hateable. His hell is going to be getting punched in the nuts constantly for all eternity.

If there is a kind and just God, yes.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Rodney Farva » 09 Mar 2017, 10:23

damn, i had that game on. i wish i had known to look for a drunken idiot yelling rando stuff.

His hell is going to be getting punched in the nuts constantly for all eternity.

so i'm getting a visual of him spread eagle facing a wall, old fashion shackles on each wrist and ankle holding him in place. the wall is like the sucker punch wall on Wipeout (worst reality tv show ever yet oddly captivating) with the big cartoony boxy glove kind of things that pop out at random.

one of the gloves is right in front of his groin. never knows when that one is going to nail him or when one of the other gloves pops out and does him no harm. to make it even more hellish, episodes of Wipeout are playing in a non-stop loop on a big monitor attached to the wall in front of him, except they edit out the cutaways to the reasonably cute women sideline reporter type person.

i'm sorry, what were we talking about?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Jun 2017, 12:41

Big Baby wrote:I’m in Hawaii minding my own business, and I look over on Undisupted and I see old punk-ass Austin Rivers talking shit. C’mon man. Yeah I might’ve been overweight, a little bit. Probably late for one or two practices. C’mon man. Don’t know the plays? C’mon bruh, you’re lying now, bruh. Now you’re fucking lying. C’mon now, man. Now that’s a fucking lie.

Second of all, your father gave you your money. How can you—like, don’t say shit to me. Your father gave you your money. You ain’t work for it, motherfucker. Type of shit—I was there. I seen you at practice. You didn’t give a fuck, thinking you all that wearing them tight ass pants and you know, your father gave you all that money, so you can go wear those tight-ass pants, but keep your fucking mouth closed, man. Shut up, man. You’re a fucking bum who’s been given the world. Shut up, and just stay under your father.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Jew Jitsu » 01 Jun 2017, 14:06

Team Rivers: Big Baby is fat as shit and he admits to being late to practices, why would Rivers make up the third part?
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Dthefritz » 01 Jun 2017, 16:26

I think Big Baby knew the plays, he just played dumb. "Durr I'm a moron lardubcket from Louisiana, I coulda sworn the play called for me to shoot a contested 16 footer, not dump it into Griffin. I'll get it right next time!"
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 23 Jun 2017, 13:36

Didn't realize they got Cheese's (not really) Evans and Yoke's & ONTB's Thornwell. That's not a bad second round haul. Might have to keep on an eye on (Blake to Boston rumors have started & CP3 is outta there) oh nevermind.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Jun 2017, 13:38

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Didn't realize they got Cheese's (not really) Evans and Yoke's & ONTB's Thornwell. That's not a bad second round haul. Might have to keep on an eye on (Blake to Boston rumors have started & CP3 is outta there) oh nevermind.

I hope Boston gets Blake. He is cooked. Perfect fit.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to NBA