The Clip Show

Re: The Clip Show

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 Dec 2017, 14:02

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Taek: Doc Rivers is and always has been a terrible coach.


icy cold take though we could heat it up a bit by dragging Phil into this and saying they only looked good when they had all-star teams playing for them
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30400
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: The Clip Show

Postby mj3528 » 04 Dec 2017, 14:23

SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Taek: Doc Rivers is and always has been a terrible coach.


icy cold take though we could heat it up a bit by dragging Phil into this and saying they only looked good when they had all-star teams playing for them


I saw a Celtics-Jazz game here when Rivers coached the Celtics. The Celtics were clearly the better team, and they lost because of Doc's mystifying rotation decisions.


So he is a bad coach/there is a simmons take for you
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9790
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: The Clip Show

Postby Theny » 04 Dec 2017, 14:35

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Taek: Doc Rivers is and always has been a terrible coach.


He's a world class whiner to the refs though.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30832
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: The Clip Show

Postby Dthefritz » 04 Dec 2017, 14:38

mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Taek: Doc Rivers is and always has been a terrible coach.


icy cold take though we could heat it up a bit by dragging Phil into this and saying they only looked good when they had all-star teams playing for them


I saw a Celtics-Jazz game here when Rivers coached the Celtics. The Celtics were clearly the better team, and they lost because of Doc's mystifying rotation decisions.


So he is a bad coach/there is a simmons take for you

Yeah, managing rotations has been a problem for him. I guess it helped that the Clippers have had zero depth since he's been there. That said, his teams seem relatively well-motivated/prepared. Doesn't seem like a great x's and o's guy, but that's why we have assistant coaches.

Either way, his opinion on whether or not Bill Simmons is an idiot has great merit.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: The Clip Show

Postby Dthefritz » 11 Jan 2018, 07:13



Yes, Lou Williams dropped 50 and led the blakeless clips to victory over GSW. Just like the gypsy woman said!
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: The Clip Show

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Jan 2018, 08:50

LouWillVille is fun.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31497
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: The Clip Show

Postby Dthefritz » Today, 08:54

I hate the modern NBA because there's no bad blood and everybody is friends. Also I hate Blake Griffin because he's the only big name player who gets into scraps with opponents /people.

Nice to see bitchass dantoni get clipped by an opposing player. Fuck you and your riverdancing during free throws.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: The Clip Show

Postby Theny » Today, 08:59

Dthefritz wrote:I hate the modern NBA because there's no bad blood and everybody is friends. Also I hate Blake Griffin because he's the only big name player who gets into scraps with opponents /people.

Nice to see bitchass dantoni get clipped by an opposing player. Fuck you and your riverdancing during free throws.


Can you explain to me what happened last night? Why was Dantoni screaming at Blake?
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30832
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: The Clip Show

Postby Gregs Kite » Today, 09:01

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24459
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The Clip Show

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » Today, 09:05

Gregs Kite wrote:https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/953159884064854016

That was good.

Chris Paul tryin to beat me up!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31497
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: The Clip Show

Postby TheWolf » Today, 09:17

That was very funny. Thank you for sharing. Shaq just tossing the papers in the air and rearing his head back laughing... good stuff.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19420
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Previous

Return to NBA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest