2017/18 NBA Reviews

Re: 2017/18 NBA Reviews

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 28 Nov 2017, 10:05

MisterTambourineMan wrote:So far, the East has a better record than the West. :beatsme:

They said the same thing after Pearl Harbor....
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: 2017/18 NBA Reviews

Postby mister bacon » 28 Nov 2017, 11:24

MisterTambourineMan wrote:So far, the East has a better record than the West. :beatsme:



the west was thought to have a lot of in their prime stars but what if they're past their prime stars?

looking at you spurs, cp3 and clippers.

wait didn't the kings beat the warriors last night tf is going on rn?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27092
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: 2017/18 NBA Reviews

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Nov 2017, 11:29

mister bacon wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:So far, the East has a better record than the West. :beatsme:



the west was thought to have a lot of in their prime stars but what if they're past their prime stars?

looking at you spurs, cp3 and clippers.

wait didn't the kings beat the warriors last night tf is going on rn?


The Clips were toast, the Grizz are toast, but cp3 is gonna be fine and the Spurs haven't gotten a game from Kawhi yet.

I think the East is just coming on stronger & quicker than anticipated.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13482
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: 2017/18 NBA Reviews

Postby Rodney Farva » 28 Nov 2017, 21:59

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:So far, the East has a better record than the West. :beatsme:

They said the same thing after Pearl Harbor....


Image
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25548
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: 2017/18 NBA Reviews

Postby Dthefritz » 29 Nov 2017, 18:25

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:So far, the East has a better record than the West. :beatsme:



the west was thought to have a lot of in their prime stars but what if they're past their prime stars?

looking at you spurs, cp3 and clippers.

wait didn't the kings beat the warriors last night tf is going on rn?


The Clips were toast, the Grizz are toast, but cp3 is gonna be fine and the Spurs haven't gotten a game from Kawhi yet.

I think the East is just coming on stronger & quicker than anticipated.

As a philosopher, I think there's a difference between "toast" and "relying on the health of blake griffin and Danilo Gallinari", but idk if it's really worth discussing in depth.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 8050
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: 2017/18 NBA Reviews

Postby chrisco » 29 Nov 2017, 18:48

Dthefritz wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:So far, the East has a better record than the West. :beatsme:



the west was thought to have a lot of in their prime stars but what if they're past their prime stars?

looking at you spurs, cp3 and clippers.

wait didn't the kings beat the warriors last night tf is going on rn?


The Clips were toast, the Grizz are toast, but cp3 is gonna be fine and the Spurs haven't gotten a game from Kawhi yet.

I think the East is just coming on stronger & quicker than anticipated.

As a philosopher, I think there's a difference between "toast" and "relying on the health of blake griffin and Danilo Gallinari", but idk if it's really worth discussing in depth.


Should you ever want to go in depth on this, I just want you to know that the wildly successful thread Taeks on Toast would gladly host you.

Our motto is to always expand the role of toast in the art and science of discussion.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12755
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Previous

Return to NBA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron