2017 NBA Draft

Re: 2017 NBA Draft

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 May 2017, 20:44

God Shamgod wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:A pro draft prospect who you don't know what he is quite yet.

Dude.

It's a fluid situation.

It seems like there is a pretty big drop off after the Top 10 (counting that French PG I know nothing about).

Ah, no problem.

Hey, ONTB draft expert that doesn't know shit, what do you know about the French point guard?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ONTB » 17 May 2017, 20:46

Gregs Kite wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:A pro draft prospect who you don't know what he is quite yet.

Dude.

It's a fluid situation.

It seems like there is a pretty big drop off after the Top 10 (counting that French PG I know nothing about).

Ah, no problem.

Hey, ONTB draft expert that doesn't know shit, what do you know about the French point guard?

Hey fucktard, I'm not at draft expert. I admitted up front I had barely seen most of these guys. Just adding to the conversation unlike your sandy ass.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 May 2017, 20:50

So.....is the French point guard not quite you maybe expect him to be with the right team or.....?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ONTB » 17 May 2017, 20:51

Gregs Kite wrote:So.....is the French point guard not quite you maybe expect him to be with the right team or.....?

I'm sorry, what?
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby Jew Jitsu » 17 May 2017, 21:03

Don't listen to these tools ontb. You did your thing. Can't have everyone happy.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 May 2017, 10:23

God Shamgod wrote:Isaac is definitely the most talented player FSU ever had (I didn't see Dave Cowens, but when we have good players it's usually a 5th senior grinder type like Al Thornton or Toney Douglas and not a 1 and done stud). Totally as advertised as a 5 star, 1 and done. He's what teams are looking for now. 6'10, long, can shoot 3's, protect the rim, get a rebound on the defensive end and bring the ball up the court. Didn't take many bad shots and was a good free throw shooter which I appreciated. Could have definitely put up better numbers on a worse team, but really into the team concept. Maybe even deferred to our good, but high volume players like Bacon and XRM a little bit too much. He's really skinny and will get pushed around for the next 2-3 years doe.

The nerds are all over Isaac but yeah, it's gonna take him a year or two. Dude is skinny AF get him to a Wendys and give him 45 double stacks already.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Jun 2017, 08:31

This is hilarious. Well done.

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Jun 2017, 08:51

Briandong79 wrote:This is hilarious. Well done.

Haha wtf, how did this whole thing go down.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Jun 2017, 13:48

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:Isaac is definitely the most talented player FSU ever had (I didn't see Dave Cowens, but when we have good players it's usually a 5th senior grinder type like Al Thornton or Toney Douglas and not a 1 and done stud). Totally as advertised as a 5 star, 1 and done. He's what teams are looking for now. 6'10, long, can shoot 3's, protect the rim, get a rebound on the defensive end and bring the ball up the court. Didn't take many bad shots and was a good free throw shooter which I appreciated. Could have definitely put up better numbers on a worse team, but really into the team concept. Maybe even deferred to our good, but high volume players like Bacon and XRM a little bit too much. He's really skinny and will get pushed around for the next 2-3 years doe.

The nerds are all over Isaac but yeah, it's gonna take him a year or two. Dude is skinny AF get him to a Wendys and give him 45 double stacks already.

Rumors are that he's not working out for anyone outside the top 5 and that the Suns have already had him in twice.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Jun 2017, 13:58

Briandong79 wrote:

Rumors are that he's not working out for anyone outside the top 5 and that the Suns have already had him in twice.

Smart. Nevermind the teams that may of considered trading up.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Goose » 14 Jun 2017, 15:27

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

Smart. Nevermind the teams that may of considered trading up.

:cryingbobsura:
:cryingcharlieward:

And I think Sam Cassell has something to say to you:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 16 Jun 2017, 08:52

and here’s a potentially wild report from Chad Ford, who speaks to an unnamed NBA GM who says he’s “convinced” the Celtics are going to take Kansas’s Josh Jackson at No. 1. The GM says Jackson is exactly Danny Ainge’s type of player, and that from his conversations with Ainge, he believes the Celtics will buck the conventional wisdom and go with Jackson.

Danny trying to see what Philly might give up. Don't fall for it Colengelo!
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Jun 2017, 08:57

and here’s a potentially wild report from Chad Ford, who speaks to an unnamed NBA GM who says he’s “convinced” the Celtics are going to take Kansas’s Josh Jackson at No. 1. The GM says Jackson is exactly Danny Ainge’s type of player, and that from his conversations with Ainge, he believes the Celtics will buck the conventional wisdom and go with Jackson.

Danny trying to see what Philly might give up. Don't fall for it Colengelo!

Ah man. Colangelo! So mad he is here. He is such a dope. He'll probably trade Simmons and 3 for 1.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Jun 2017, 20:24

Fultz led his team to a 9-22 record and 2-16 in conference? How in the fuck is that even possible?

I want Ball!

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Jun 2017, 18:45

It is Wikipedia official lmao.
Attachments
IMG_3438.JPG

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to NBA