2017 NBA Draft

Re: 2017 NBA Draft

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 May 2017, 09:41

SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I swear to god this draft is horrible. Josh Jackson at 3? Are you fucken kidding me? That guy is a worst Wiggins.

I kinda want Ball. I think he's the only player in this draft. Based on almost no scouting I have done.

I agree, you need a play maker like Ball to distribute to Simmons and Embiid when they return from injury next March.

I'm telling you, these clowns are gonna make some dumb-ass move. They'll trade the pick and Simmons for PG13 or something. We must get that 8 seed.

You're crazy, as usual. These guys have a plan, and it will all come to fruition this year, dollars to donuts. Things break right, christ, you could even sniff the 3 seed.

Christ probably could get them the 3 seed. good handle

He'd need to bulk up a bit, no?
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 May 2017, 09:44

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I swear to god this draft is horrible. Josh Jackson at 3? Are you fucken kidding me? That guy is a worst Wiggins.

I kinda want Ball. I think he's the only player in this draft. Based on almost no scouting I have done.

I agree, you need a play maker like Ball to distribute to Simmons and Embiid when they return from injury next March.

I'm telling you, these clowns are gonna make some dumb-ass move. They'll trade the pick and Simmons for PG13 or something. We must get that 8 seed.

You're crazy, as usual. These guys have a plan, and it will all come to fruition this year, dollars to donuts. Things break right, christ, you could even sniff the 3 seed.

dude's been hauling around that cross for over 2000 years, he's strong enough
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 May 2017, 09:45

SouthernYokel wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

LOT of miles on him, already, Could break down in crunch time.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 May 2017, 09:46

SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Nah. Sure he's lean, but he's got zero mass. We're gonna need to get him a trainer and some protein shakes.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 17 May 2017, 09:47

SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Disagree. He literally has holes in his hands.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 May 2017, 09:48

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Hes a fast healer, doe.
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 17 May 2017, 09:50

Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Hes a fast healer, doe.

That's Wolverine. It's ok though, I get them confused too sometimes.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 May 2017, 09:50

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Nah. Sure he's lean, but he's got zero mass. We're gonna need to get him a trainer and some protein shakes.

Truly this is the cup of Christ
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 May 2017, 09:52

Briandong79 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Hes a fast healer, doe.

That's Wolverine. It's ok though, I get them confused too sometimes.

Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

Wait, hang on...
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 May 2017, 13:40

I just read a Sixers facebook thread stating we have to get Josh Jackson. He's the next Kawhi. Is it possible I am wrong about him? I watched him play 1 half of a half this season, and he seemed tentative and soft.

I suspect that these Sixer fan nerds are just talking themselves into him being a star. Ive done that. With Jerry Stackhouse. He was just OK. When they drafted him, i was telling myself that he was MJ.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 17 May 2017, 13:50

Kawhi had legit questions about him coming out of SDSU, for what it's worth.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 May 2017, 13:58

JichaelDick wrote:Kawhi had legit questions about him coming out of SDSU, for what it's worth.

Good point.

I thought De’Aaron Fox was a big loser yesterday. Looks like he’ll either be stuck on the Kings or Knicks now or else fall out of the top ten. A real no-win situation right there.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby ONTB » 17 May 2017, 15:21

I feel like the only players people have actually seen at the top of this draft are Monk, Fox and Jackson. East coast bias. But everyone is just making shit up about the other guys.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby mj3528 » 17 May 2017, 15:23

ONTB wrote:I feel like the only players people have actually seen at the top of this draft are Monk, Fox and Jackson. East coast bias. But everyone is just making shit up about the other guys.

People have seen Alonzo Ball. Maybe not a lot, but they have seen him play.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 May 2017, 15:24

mj3528 wrote:
ONTB wrote:I feel like the only players people have actually seen at the top of this draft are Monk, Fox and Jackson. East coast bias. But everyone is just making shit up about the other guys.

People have seen Alonzo Ball. Maybe not a lot, but they have seen him play.

Ball is the only one Ive watched play. I hate college hoops so much.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

PreviousNext

Return to NBA