Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby JichaelDick » 25 Oct 2017, 12:15

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Theny wrote:LC is doing well it looks like. Those 5 dollar pies you can pick up at their stores. My white actually got one on Sunday after church, along w some wings for me. Wings were not terrible!

Their wings suck, but I'll defend a Hot'n'Ready.

LC is running a couple of great ads right now too (xpost Best Commercials):

The secret for me with a Hot N Ready is ordering it with extra sauce. Every time I get a regular one, it ends up tasting like cardboard.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mj3528 » 25 Oct 2017, 12:16

JichaelDick wrote:
Theny wrote:LC is doing well it looks like. Those 5 dollar pies you can pick up at their stores. My white actually got one on Sunday after church, along w some wings for me. Wings were not terrible!

The secret for me with a Hot N Ready is ordering it with extra sauce. Every time I get a regular one, it ends up tasting like cardboard.

I thought they just had them sitting there. Do they pre-make ones with extra sauce?

I got one some years ago, and I thought at $5 it was overpriced.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby JichaelDick » 25 Oct 2017, 12:21

mj3528 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

I thought they just had them sitting there. Do they pre-make ones with extra sauce?

They have to make one with extra sauce. It's not terrible when freshly made.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mj3528 » 25 Oct 2017, 12:23

JichaelDick wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

so then it is not a hot and ready/anus

is it still $5 if you ask them to do that?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 25 Oct 2017, 12:27

That #1 dad commercial is solid. Good work, Little Caesars.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 25 Oct 2017, 12:33

mj3528 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

so then it is not a hot and ready/anus

is it still $5 if you ask them to do that?

Yes it is.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby ctz31 » 25 Oct 2017, 13:26

Speedwagon: your thoughts on your thread being hijacked by shitty pizza chain talk?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 Oct 2017, 13:30

ctz31 wrote:Speedwagon: your thoughts on your thread being hijacked by shitty pizza chain talk?

He tweeted today:

Pistons fans are terrible.

#DetroitBasketball
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby ctz31 » 02 Nov 2017, 10:22

Lol, y'all lost to my lakers? what is up? Speedwagon: thoughts?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 14 Nov 2017, 01:46

I am enjoying my basketball team’s season very much & have had some fun & genuine interactions with some of you people on twitter.com about them. Drummond’s FT%, the team’s 3pt% & the team’s winning % are most likely not sustainable for 82 games but I am happy right now: bitch, don’t kill my vibe.

PS: It would be nice that after the citizens get drinking water & can afford to turn the street lights on & pay the cops again that they come to some games.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Dthefritz » 14 Nov 2017, 07:09

Mario Speedwagon wrote:I am enjoying my basketball team’s season very much & have had some fun & genuine interactions with some of you people on twitter.com about them. Drummond’s FT%, the team’s 3pt% & the team’s winning % are most likely not sustainable for 82 games but I am happy right now: bitch, don’t kill my vibe.

PS: It would be nice that after the citizens get drinking water & can afford to turn the street lights on & pay the cops again that they come to some games.

Drummond is playing very unlike a ho on offense these days. I'm keeping my eye on this.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby ctz31 » 14 Nov 2017, 09:41

Mario Speedwagon wrote:I am enjoying my basketball team’s season very much & have had some fun & genuine interactions with some of you people on twitter.com about them. Drummond’s FT%, the team’s 3pt% & the team’s winning % are most likely not sustainable for 82 games but I am happy right now: bitch, don’t kill my vibe.

ty for your response.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Nov 2017, 09:52

I get what you're saying about drinking water, and street lights, and paid police......BUT LOOK AT THAT SCREEN

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby CourtesyFlush » 14 Nov 2017, 09:57

I get what you're saying about drinking water, and street lights, and paid police......BUT LOOK AT THAT SCREEN

Lots of people dressed as red seats in that pic!
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 14 Nov 2017, 10:37

Maybe they are all out at the concession stands getting slices of local pizza brand, Little Caesars? Have you heard of it?

These fans are the worse.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

PreviousNext

Return to NBA