Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 21 Oct 2017, 19:58

Hey, speedy (who?), hey.... sup?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12504
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Oct 2017, 20:34

So Andre Drummond is suddenly a good free throw shooter eh?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby Dthefritz » 23 Oct 2017, 20:41

Briandong79 wrote:So Andre Drummond is suddenly a good free throw shooter eh?

Also he can grab a guys shooting arm, yank it and have it not be a foul on the deciding possession of a game. He is a man of many talents.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby ctz31 » 24 Oct 2017, 09:14

Dthefritz wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:So Andre Drummond is suddenly a good free throw shooter eh?

Also he can grab a guys shooting arm, yank it and have it not be a foul on the deciding possession of a game. He is a man of many talents.


speedwagon? thoughts?
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 9718
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Oct 2017, 13:22

Image

Sweet screen.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13068
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby Dthefritz » 24 Oct 2017, 17:21

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Image

Sweet screen.

That is litterially the best jumobtron i've seen all day.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby TheWolf » 24 Oct 2017, 22:00

I didn't realize Little Caesars was doing well enough for arena naming rights. Who has eaten at a Little Caesars in this century? Good for them.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18463
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby Dthefritz » 24 Oct 2017, 22:03

TheWolf wrote:I didn't realize Little Caesars was doing well enough for arena naming rights. Who has eaten at a Little Caesars in this century? Good for them.

They are all over Detroit, at least. The now-deceased founder owned both the Tigers and Red Wings, but his deal to buy the Pistons fell through.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby TheWolf » 24 Oct 2017, 22:06

Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I didn't realize Little Caesars was doing well enough for arena naming rights. Who has eaten at a Little Caesars in this century? Good for them.

They are all over Detroit, at least. The now-deceased founder owned both the Tigers and Red Wings, but his deal to buy the Pistons fell through.


Makes sense. I try not to know things about Detroit, so this is all news to me.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18463
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby Dthefritz » 24 Oct 2017, 22:13

TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I didn't realize Little Caesars was doing well enough for arena naming rights. Who has eaten at a Little Caesars in this century? Good for them.

They are all over Detroit, at least. The now-deceased founder owned both the Tigers and Red Wings, but his deal to buy the Pistons fell through.


Makes sense. I try not to know things about Detroit, so this is all news to me.

Oh, it's totally weird. I am completely unaware of the existence of Little Caesars 99% of the time, and I go to Detroit/Michigan and that homo in a toga is fucking EVERYWHERE.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7497
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby Theny » 25 Oct 2017, 05:50

LC is doing well it looks like. Those 5 dollar pies you can pick up at their stores. My white actually got one on Sunday after church, along w some wings for me. Wings were not terrible!
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30591
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby mj3528 » 25 Oct 2017, 10:28

Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I didn't realize Little Caesars was doing well enough for arena naming rights. Who has eaten at a Little Caesars in this century? Good for them.

They are all over Detroit, at least. The now-deceased founder owned both the Tigers and Red Wings, but his deal to buy the Pistons fell through.


Makes sense. I try not to know things about Detroit, so this is all news to me.

Oh, it's totally weird. I am completely unaware of the existence of Little Caesars 99% of the time, and I go to Detroit/Michigan and that homo in a toga is fucking EVERYWHERE.


The owner of Domino's owned the Tigers before the Little Caesar's guy. That town was built on shitty chain pizza. Don't even get me started on Buddy's Pizza. Dooze knows what I mean.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9328
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Oct 2017, 10:32

mj3528 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I didn't realize Little Caesars was doing well enough for arena naming rights. Who has eaten at a Little Caesars in this century? Good for them.

They are all over Detroit, at least. The now-deceased founder owned both the Tigers and Red Wings, but his deal to buy the Pistons fell through.


Makes sense. I try not to know things about Detroit, so this is all news to me.

Oh, it's totally weird. I am completely unaware of the existence of Little Caesars 99% of the time, and I go to Detroit/Michigan and that homo in a toga is fucking EVERYWHERE.


The owner of Domino's owned the Tigers before the Little Caesar's guy. That town was built on shitty chain pizza. Don't even get me started on Buddy's Pizza. Dooze knows what I mean.


Yeah, but don't you think Belichick was on his way to a dynasty in Cleveland?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23779
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 25 Oct 2017, 12:05

Theny wrote:LC is doing well it looks like. Those 5 dollar pies you can pick up at their stores. My white actually got one on Sunday after church, along w some wings for me. Wings were not terrible!


Their wings suck, but I'll defend a Hot'n'Ready.

LC is running a couple of great ads right now too (xpost Best Commercials):


Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13068
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Sons Of Litterial Green: The Detroit Pistons Thread

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 25 Oct 2017, 12:08

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Theny wrote:LC is doing well it looks like. Those 5 dollar pies you can pick up at their stores. My white actually got one on Sunday after church, along w some wings for me. Wings were not terrible!


Their wings suck, but I'll defend a Hot'n'Ready.

LC is running a couple of great ads right now too (xpost Best Commercials):



never forget :sniff:

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12504
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

PreviousNext

Return to NBA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest