Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 31 Dec 2017, 10:36

PhillyJim76 wrote:Didn’t you notice who threw the lob? One of my original DADS Pretty Ricky

The OG Dad
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31811
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Feb 2018, 08:54

Donovan Mitchell had 40/6/5 last night.

Markelle Fultz had Chick Fil A for lunch and supper.

Thanks Colangelo.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31811
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby JichaelDick » 03 Feb 2018, 08:56

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Donovan Mitchell had 40/6/5 last night.

Markelle Fultz had Chick Fil A for lunch and supper.

Thanks Colangelo.


Fultz still won, IMO. Spicy with a lemonade....mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26700
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby Theny » 03 Feb 2018, 09:15

JichaelDick wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Donovan Mitchell had 40/6/5 last night.

Markelle Fultz had Chick Fil A for lunch and supper.

Thanks Colangelo.


Fultz still won, IMO. Spicy with a lemonade....mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm.


A lemonade eh
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31096
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby PhillyJim76 » 03 Feb 2018, 10:32

Du,not one human being mentioned Mitchell as that high of a draft pick. Don’t rewrite history
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5304
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby Rodney Farva » 08 Feb 2018, 18:18

maybe it's some kind of a contracts/cap thing, but what the f were the jazz thinking
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25579
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby mj3528 » 08 Feb 2018, 18:34

Rodney Farva wrote:maybe it's some kind of a contracts/cap thing, but what the f were the jazz thinking



They liked Rodney Hood, but he was a restricted free agent after this season, and due to his injury history they were really leery of spending big money on him.

Instead they get Crowder, who they have liked for a while, at 7 million per for the next two seasons. I think he will play better in the Jazz system instead of Cleveland's.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10122
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby Dthefritz » 08 Feb 2018, 18:57

mj3528 wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:maybe it's some kind of a contracts/cap thing, but what the f were the jazz thinking



They liked Rodney Hood, but he was a restricted free agent after this season, and due to his injury history they were really leery of spending big money on him.

Instead they get Crowder, who they have liked for a while, at 7 million per for the next two seasons. I think he will play better in the Jazz system instead of Cleveland's.

Yeah, it makes sense for the Jazz for these exact reasons.

Every single Cavs deal today was something along these lines: Take on as much talent for as much years/money/flexibility as it cost them. Why not? They're fucked anyway if/when LeBron leaves. I don't think these moves will get them past Golden State, but if they can't trade LeBron and insist on keeping the BK pick, this is as close as they were going to get. Hill in particular brings sorely needed defense at the 1. IIRC, Bake may even have called Hill to the Cavs, so kudos to him if that's true.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 8109
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Feb 2018, 09:40

Donovan Mitchell is the first rookie to lead his team in scoring in 10 straight games in a 10 game win streak since Wilt in 59-60.

Markelle Fultz wore a beige suit jacket on the bench last night, missing his approximately 50th straight game.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31811
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Feb 2018, 09:41

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Donovan Mitchell is the first rookie to lead his team in scoring in 10 straight games in a 10 game win streak since Wilt in 59-60.

Markelle Fultz wore a beige suit jacket on the bench last night, missing his approximately 50th straight game.

The Hornets could've had Donovan Mitchell as well. Instead we drafted Malik Monk. Nice work, Cho!
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14999
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby TheWolf » 13 Feb 2018, 09:44

CourtesyFlush wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Donovan Mitchell is the first rookie to lead his team in scoring in 10 straight games in a 10 game win streak since Wilt in 59-60.

Markelle Fultz wore a beige suit jacket on the bench last night, missing his approximately 50th straight game.

The Hornets could've had Donovan Mitchell as well. Instead we drafted Malik Monk. Nice work, Cho!


Balls likes his show.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 20010
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby ctz31 » 13 Feb 2018, 09:48

TheWolf wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Donovan Mitchell is the first rookie to lead his team in scoring in 10 straight games in a 10 game win streak since Wilt in 59-60.

Markelle Fultz wore a beige suit jacket on the bench last night, missing his approximately 50th straight game.

The Hornets could've had Donovan Mitchell as well. Instead we drafted Malik Monk. Nice work, Cho!


Balls likes his show.


The city of philadelphia was not ready for another Donovan yet.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10442
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby mister bacon » 13 Feb 2018, 10:07

ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Donovan Mitchell is the first rookie to lead his team in scoring in 10 straight games in a 10 game win streak since Wilt in 59-60.

Markelle Fultz wore a beige suit jacket on the bench last night, missing his approximately 50th straight game.

The Hornets could've had Donovan Mitchell as well. Instead we drafted Malik Monk. Nice work, Cho!


Balls likes his show.


The city of philadelphia was not ready for another Donovan yet.



Image
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27119
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby PhillyJim76 » 13 Feb 2018, 12:00

Balls find me one post pre draft where you had anything good to say about Donovan Mitchell and I will allow this tomfoolery.
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5304
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Sons of Mark Eaton: The Utah Jazz

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Feb 2018, 12:12

PhillyJim76 wrote:Balls find me one post pre draft where you had anything good to say about Donovan Mitchell and I will allow this tomfoolery.


I never heard of him before the draft. I think his height probably hurt his Draft stock. He’s listed at 6-3. He looks 6-1 to me.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31811
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

PreviousNext

Return to NBA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest