Sons of Granville Waiters: The Rockets

Re: Sons of Granville Waiters: The Rockets

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Jan 2017, 13:32

Harden is an animal. 51 13 13 last night. He was draining everything, including crunch time. I'm cheering for him.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Rodney Farva » 28 Jan 2017, 14:02

fun team to watch. i saw them on tv not long ago vs denver, very entertaining matchup
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 May 2017, 09:33

What happen bro?

Hearing he may of been playing with a concussion that he suffered in Game 5.

@LegsESPN Not sure what James Harden is doing early but he is showing no aggressiveness. Passing up open 3s. Standing around. #nbaplayoffs #closeout

@LegsESPN This is one of the worst disappearing acts by a star in a big game I have seen. Incomprehensible for Harden to be this unsure of himself

@LegsESPN Feel good about your MVP vote if you voted for @russwest44. U would never see him be this invisible. He'd go out with the pedal to the metal
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 May 2017, 09:38

Standing around huh? Harden? Naaaah.

But he scorez so many pointzzzzzz. Let's see his box plus minus basketball reference FFS.

Dips.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 12 May 2017, 09:41

I am not a fan of hot taek culture. But I think it says something that the one time the Rockets have shown guts since Hakeem was with Harden on the bench in the 4th quarter at Staples Center in 2015. Shit, even Dwight Howard pulled Houston's butt out of the fire that night.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 May 2017, 09:47

JichaelDick wrote:I am not a fan of hot taek culture. But I think it says something that the one time the Rockets have shown guts since Hakeem was with Harden on the bench in the 4th quarter at Staples Center in 2015. Shit, even Dwight Howard pulled Houston's butt out of the fire that night.

Brandon?

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 12 May 2017, 09:49

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I am not a fan of hot taek culture. But I think it says something that the one time the Rockets have shown guts since Hakeem was with Harden on the bench in the 4th quarter at Staples Center in 2015. Shit, even Dwight Howard pulled Houston's butt out of the fire that night.

Brandon?

Slade.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 May 2017, 12:36

This is the sort of loss that resonates well into next season. For Harden and the whole team. Expect a long Rox hangover. There will be no 2018 Harden MVP either.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dthefritz » 12 May 2017, 17:41

They showed plenty of guts in taking the eventual champion Lakers to 7 games with both Yao and TMac injured!

But yeah. People have been talking, justifiably, about Harden's propensity to disappear in the playoffs since he no-showed the 2012 Finals against Miami, if not earlier. It's not exactly an unpopular opinion. Except Billy, I guess. He just got so tripped up in his Dwight hate that he's completely forgotten that throughout the ill-fated partnership, it was Howard who routinely stepped up in the postseason and Harden who routinely sulked and cried and quit.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby JichaelDick » 12 May 2017, 18:54

Touche. The Artest Rockets did battle. But yeah, Harden disappearing like that...again...did him no favors.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dthefritz » 12 May 2017, 19:21

JichaelDick wrote:Touche. The Artest Rockets did battle. But yeah, Harden disappearing like that...again...did him no favors.

Well...no shit my friend. I hate hot taek culture too, but that only applies when you take the best player on a losing team, and then put him through the ringer without any regard for the level of competition or the play of his teammates. Harden had a deep, talented, well-constructed roster around him. True, the Spurs bench looked much better than against Memphis [way to lead me astray with my prediction, assholes]. But they could have had the Spurs on the ropes by winning either game 3 or 5, and at least one of those losses can be blamed squarely on Jimbo. That's even before you take his Game 6 atrocity into account.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Jun 2017, 13:16

Tim MacMahon
✔ ‎@espn_macmahon

Source on Rockets: "They think they are getting Carmelo or Paul George."
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Jun 2017, 13:30

I don't think this trade is going to work out for the Rockets.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 28 Jun 2017, 17:45

I don't see why the Rockets shouldn't do this trade. They didn't give up all that much, and Harden is not going to get any better or younger. Paul and Harden aren't a natural fit but when you have two players of that caliber, you worry about the fit later on.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Jun 2017, 17:55

:lol:

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NBA