The Sacramento Kings

Re: The Sacramento Kings

Postby nova » 11 Nov 2015, 19:46

Demarcus Cousins goes partial niggerdevil, cusses out George Karl.

On one hand, you have to give it to the coon to be mad about losing when he's putting up 22-11 early this year. On the other hand, there is going to be a contingent of (white) people who are going to look at this thuggish behavior and write him off as another thug in the NBA.

I find this refreshing. I'm hoping the Wizards can find a way to get Boogie on the cheap - Nene's expiring deal, plus Otto Porter and maybe their first round pick for next year - and bail on the KD2DC talk. Fragile ass nigga.

ETA: full niggerdevil is pulling a Spreewell.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Gregs Kite » 11 Nov 2015, 19:49

No way dude, Ainge is sending four first round picks to Sactown for Boogie. Trust me.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby nova » 11 Nov 2015, 19:59

Gregs Kite wrote:No way dude, Ainge is sending four first round picks to Sactown for Boogie. Trust me.

Cousins in Boston is a worse idea than Cousins in Sactown.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Dec 2015, 13:09

The ref who Rondo called a f*ggot? Actually gay.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-refere ... 55321.html
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Dec 2015, 13:34

Exactly. It's not a word you use with actual meaning. Its just a derogatory adjective, like p*ssy. I mean honestly. SJW's like Kite have ruined my life.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Dec 2015, 13:50

Somewhat off subject--it is JARRING to watch Owen Hart get a "fag-got, fag-got" chant going in a match against Rip Rogers in WCW in the early 1990s.

Rondo shoulda known better--makes it worse that the guy was actually a Peter Puffer.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Dec 2015, 13:56

So the Blue Blazer was actually #karma then?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Dec 2015, 14:04

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:So the Blue Blazer was actually #karma then?

I'm gonna say no, only if we can find concrete proof he actually changed for the better.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dthefritz » 14 Dec 2015, 22:52

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Exactly. It's not a word you use with actual meaning. Its just a derogatory adjective, like p*ssy. I mean honestly. SJW's like Kite have ruined my life.

Agreed. Rondo is a grade a cock, and obviously shouldn't have said that, but I doubt he meant anything anti-gay.

And while we're here, looks like the fuck finally learned how to shoot. Just in time to never be a factor on a playoff team again.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 Dec 2015, 08:25

Dthefritz wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Exactly. It's not a word you use with actual meaning. Its just a derogatory adjective, like p*ssy. I mean honestly. SJW's like Kite have ruined my life.

Agreed. Rondo is a grade a cock, and obviously shouldn't have said that, but I doubt he meant anything anti-gay.

And while we're here, looks like the fuck finally learned how to shoot. Just in time to never be a factor on a playoff team again.

Every account I have read about our boy Rajon has indicated how intelligent he is. Can you imagine? A smart NBA nog?!??! Anywho, I firmly believe he knew this ref had the gay and decided to go Full Rondo on him. Good riddance!

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 15 Dec 2015, 14:42

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Every account I have read about our boy Rajon has indicated how intelligent he is. Can you imagine? A smart NBA nog?!??! Anywho, I firmly believe he knew this ref had the gay and decided to go Full Rondo on him. Good riddance!

South Park covered this 6 years ago. People then and people now are fucking faggots about this shit.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JT99 » 15 Dec 2015, 21:07

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

South Park covered this 6 years ago. People then and people now are fucking faggots about this shit.

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Theny » 15 Dec 2015, 21:40

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Yeah it was apparently well known around the league. He knew what he was doing.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 Dec 2015, 08:13

Vlade needs to make the call on Cousins sooner than later. Could end up being a Melo in Denver fiasco, setting the team back years.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 19 Dec 2015, 05:56

Gregs Kite wrote:Vlade needs to make the call on Cousins sooner than later. Could end up being a Melo in Denver fiasco, setting the team back years.

Boogie to Boston straight up for Coach Stevens. Who says no? Hiiiiiissssssssss...
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

PreviousNext

Return to NBA