Win a title? Get your own thread: The Mavs

Re: Win a title? Get your own thread: The Mavs

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Apr 2017, 13:15

because one is for real and one is pretend?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 19 Jun 2017, 13:54

The Mavs are all-in on the French point guard. That's worked out for them before.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dthefritz » 20 Jun 2017, 06:40

MisterTambourineMan wrote:The Mavs are all-in on the French point guard. That's worked out for them before.

Strasbourg is once and forever part of Germany. TRU Otto von Bismarck fans know what I mean.

Also the Knicks are taking him. Like they'll ever turn down a PG without a true ability to run an offense.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Dthefritz » 22 Jun 2017, 19:41

Dthefritz wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:The Mavs are all-in on the French point guard. That's worked out for them before.

Strasbourg is once and forever part of Germany. TRU Otto von Bismarck fans know what I mean.

Also the Knicks are taking him. Like they'll ever turn down a PG without a true ability to run an offense.

I KNOW BASKETBAWRRRRRR.

Happy about the pick. Dennis Smith Jr. has higher upside, but he would be a goddamn trainwreck on the Knicks. Frenchy is a KNOCKDOWN SHOOTAH and is big enough to guard 2's. [Very] Poor man's Klay Thompson potential here.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Oct 2017, 00:15

'sup?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 05 Nov 2017, 09:38

This is, possibly by far, the worst team in the league. My God. The fork in Dirk's back has been run over by a train along with a little girls doggy in front of the little girl and now she's crying and it's a whole thing. Very sad to watch.

DSJ has a nice couple of plays a game and has all the potential but the rest of this team is a big stinking Notorious B.I.G butt. They're like the Washington Generals if the Washington Generals didn't care. They play like they ate a big meal before the game including two desserts. I think I saw JJ Barea smoking a pack of marlboros on the bench. They are not a good team is what I'm saying.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Previous

Return to NBA