Heisley's a Moron: The MEMPHIS Grizzlies

Re: Heisley's a Moron: The MEMPHIS Grizzlies

Postby JichaelDick » 16 Dec 2016, 21:12

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:Melo and Rose sat against the Warriors. Please, try to contain your outrage.

Sucks but that is a MUCH different situation. The Warriors fans go to see the home team. Grizzlies fans do not.

The Grizzlies have made the playoffs 6 years in a row and have won 4 series in that interval. What kind of PATHETIC LOSER would go to the stadium to watch that kind of a team?

Congrats to them. They are an NBA afterthought. I can't imagine they have a good fan base. I'm sure you are going to pull some attendance numbers now. I stand by my belief that 99.9% of the fans that bought tix for that game did so bc of Lebron. And to sit Kyrie and Big Gay Kev too? Absurd.

I went to a Grizz-Cavs game in 2009, right before Memphis went on their playoff run. The Grizz actually drew well considering.

The fanbase really seem to have bought into the whole "grit and grind" deal the team did under Lionel Hollins. I do think several of their fans would love a shot to see LeBron, which is a fun fucking experience I'll admit. But I do think a good portion will be fine with a W over the B-Team.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Theny » 16 Dec 2016, 22:11

Do we give coach Fiz coach of the year now or....,
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Jul 2017, 13:42

This is Mike Conley, his dunce, and their son. Mike is the father.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 22 Jul 2017, 17:22

Lol, they don't even have the same hair color.

Would.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Previous

Return to NBA