Re: Sons of Pooh Richardson: The TWolves

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 21 Aug 2017, 12:45

Hardwood Paroxysm ‎@HPbasketball

Jimmy Butler total pick and roll possessions last year: 1190
Wiggins: 920

passes out of PnR, Butler: 566
Andrew Wiggins: 280

Hardwood Paroxysm ‎@HPbasketball

You know how Kawhi started off as a very small-role player, defense and corner 3’s, and then built on it?

OK, now the opposite, Wiggins.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 12 Oct 2017, 11:11

Wiggins got the max.

Prove me wrong, Andrew. Prove me wrong.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Oct 2017, 11:25

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Wiggins got the max.

I mean. All these guys are gonna get paid. What are you gonna do?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 12 Oct 2017, 11:28

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:

Its true, it's (damn) true.

He's just so far and away not worth it. He's got the tools though. Fingers crossed?
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mj3528 » 12 Oct 2017, 11:29

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

He's just so far and away not worth it. He's got the tools though. Fingers crossed?

why does he not play defense. He doesn't want to, or the scouts were wrong when they said that was the best part of his game for the NBA?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby jman » 12 Oct 2017, 11:43

mj3528 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:

why does he not play defense. He doesn't want to, or the scouts were wrong when they said that was the best part of his game for the NBA?

Can't it be both?
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Briandong79 » 12 Oct 2017, 11:45

I saw the only center in the whole league that had a worse defensive +/- than Jahlil Okafor was KAT, so at least you'll have someone back there to clean up his mistakes!
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Oct 2017, 12:02

Briandong79 wrote:I saw the only center in the whole league that had a worse defensive +/- than Jahlil Okafor was KAT, so at least you'll have someone back there to clean up his mistakes!

I cant believe Jah is just so bad. I believe that I predicted he would be fat tub of shit and not be awesome before we drafted him, but I didnt expect this. Tear.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Briandong79 » 12 Oct 2017, 12:04

Briandong79 wrote:I saw the only center in the whole league that had a worse defensive +/- than Jahlil Okafor was KAT, so at least you'll have someone back there to clean up his mistakes!

I cant believe Jah is just so bad. I believe that I predicted he would be fat tub of shit and not be awesome before we drafted him, but I didnt expect this. Tear.

He's lost 20 lbs and is a vegan now, apparently.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Oct 2017, 12:06

Briandong79 wrote:

He's lost 20 lbs and is a vegan now, apparently.

He did lose weight for sure. Lookin hot, imo. We'll see how it translates on the court.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Oct 2017, 17:26

Tambo...

It appears I will be in the Twin Cities the night the Wolves' regular season ends. They're hosting the Nugs. Worth it?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mj3528 » 12 Oct 2017, 17:31

JichaelDick wrote:Tambo...

It appears I will be in the Twin Cities the night the Wolves' regular season ends. They're hosting the Nugs. Worth it?

I will answer for Tambo, :beatsme:

Depends where the Wolves and Nuggets are in the standings. It could mean something for seedings, or both could be eliminated from the play-offs, and reserves will play listless basketball.

I say most likely the last game of the season between these two teams will not be worth it, unless you can get super cheap tickets on stub hub or other secondary market.

Make sure you bring a nice baby gift for MTM on your visit.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby chrisco » 12 Oct 2017, 19:00

mj3528 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Tambo...

I will answer for Tambo, :beatsme:

Depends where the Wolves and Nuggets are in the standings. It could mean something for seedings, or both could be eliminated from the play-offs, and reserves will play listless basketball.

I say most likely the last game of the season between these two teams will not be worth it, unless you can get super cheap tickets on stub hub or other secondary market.

Make sure you bring a nice baby gift for MTM on your visit.

Yeah I'd roll the dice on StubHub
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 23 Oct 2017, 08:54

Wiggins might have put it together. Being the third option has been very, very good to him so far. He rebounds, honest to God, he rebounds! And buries 40 footers at the buzzer ftw. Swooooooon.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Oct 2017, 21:49

I have read some troubling things about Jimmy Butler.

- I read today that he beefed with Noah last season in Chi.
- I read that he blocked Rubio from visiting the twelves locker room when Utah was in town
- he was known to have beefed with Derrick Rose
- there was something out there that Boston shouldn't trade for him bc he hated one of the Celtics, back to their days at Marquette. That players name escapes me, but I think maybe Avery Bradley.
- I also read today that Antoine Walker LOL said Chicago moved him bc he's a bad locker room guy.

What's the deal with this idiot?

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to NBA