NBA Rank 'Em

Re: NBA Rank 'Em

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 16 Aug 2013, 08:13

nova wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Duncan and shaq 10-20 spots ahead of him?? Delete this before someone sees it.

Who's "him"?

Kobe
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby Theny » 16 Aug 2013, 09:40

Top 15:
1. MJ
2. 'Reem
3. Magic
4. Russell
5. Wilt
6. Oscar
7. Bird
8. Lebron
9. Duncan
10. Shaq
11. Hakeem
12. West
13. Dr. J
14. Reggie Miller :)
15. Isaiah
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Aug 2013, 09:42

Play with a Russel Celtics team in 2K. Its a lot of fun. He is awful. True Celtic fans know what i mean.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Aug 2013, 09:42

Kareem over Russell.

Lock this thread. It can't get any dumber. Children might see this.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 16 Aug 2013, 09:43

Gregs Kite wrote:Kareem over Russell.

Russell is the size of James Jones.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Aug 2013, 09:47

Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Kareem over Russell.

Russell is the size of James Jones.

So you're rankings were based on height? Is MJ 7'8"?

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 16 Aug 2013, 09:49

Im saying Russell couldn't get on the floor for a legit contender at his position today. You're lucky I have him 4th!
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TVF wannabe » 16 Aug 2013, 09:55

Theny wrote:Im saying Russell couldn't get on the floor for a legit contender at his position today. You're lucky I have him 4th!

He isn't playing today.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Aug 2013, 09:56

Theny wrote:Im saying Russell couldn't get on the floor for a legit contender at his position today. You're lucky I have him 4th!

Of course not, he's 79 years old! That's just dangerous!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 16 Aug 2013, 10:34

Dthefritz wrote:per assignment, top 30. Copping out by not ranking everybody individually, deal with it.
1) Jordan
2-10 in some order: Kareem, Magic, Bird, Wilt, Russell, Hakeem, Oscar, Duncan, Shaq.
11-19 in some order: Moses, West, LeBron (for now), Elgin, Havlicek, Dr J, Isiah, Malone, Cousy.
20-30 in some order: Kobe, Barkley, Barry, Stockton, McHale, Frazier, KG, Reed, Robinson, Nowitzki, Kidd, .

Couple questions:
Isiah that high? Really? I mean.....no, really?
Robinson, is that David? If so...yeah.
McHale that high? Really? I mean.....no, really?
Rank the top 10. That's not really a question, more of an order, but still. PS: I'm with you on the top 10....but I'd switch Shaq and Bron. (actually I'd switch Russell and Bron, but godforbidIdiscountwhatawinnerRussellwas)
Fuck yo' Bob Cousy, nigga. And Stockton - I <3 Stockton. <3. But top 30, no. no no non nonononononono.
HAHAHAHA REED AND FRAZIER......ok. ok. justify that if you can.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dthefritz » 16 Aug 2013, 10:52

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:per assignment, top 30. Copping out by not ranking everybody individually, deal with it.
1) Jordan
2-10 in some order: Kareem, Magic, Bird, Wilt, Russell, Hakeem, Oscar, Duncan, Shaq.
11-19 in some order: Moses, West, LeBron (for now), Elgin, Havlicek, Dr J, Isiah, Malone, Cousy.
20-30 in some order: Kobe, Barkley, Barry, Stockton, McHale, Frazier, KG, Reed, Robinson, Nowitzki, Kidd, .

Couple questions:
Rank the top 10. That's not really a question, more of an order, but still. PS: I'm with you on the top 10....but I'd switch Shaq and Bron. (actually I'd switch Russell and Bron, but godforbidIdiscountwhatawinnerRussellwas)
Fuck yo' Bob Cousy, nigga. And Stockton - I <3 Stockton. <3. But top 30, no. no no non nonononononono.

So for the record you're ok w/Nowitzki and Kidd but not McHale and Stockton? I find that weird. either way, this was an ass based on the shoutbox convo of who I'd put ahead of Kobe, so the back half of 20-30 should be taken with a grain of salt.

Isiah won two titles (probably 3 if not for an indefensibly egregious no-call) in the era of super teams without a super team behind him. Not that he didn't have great talent, but they were going up against some pretty heavy hitters. He's not on Magic/Bird level, but in my book he's closer than most people would think.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 16 Aug 2013, 10:57

Dthefritz wrote:
1) Jordan

Couple questions:

So for the record you're ok w/Nowitzki and Kidd but not McHale and Stockton? I find that weird.

Hmmm....you're right, I retract those statements.

Isiah won two titles (probably 3 if not for an indefensibly egregious no-call) in the era of super teams without a super team behind him. Not that he didn't have great talent, but they were going up against some pretty heavy hitters. He's not on Magic/Bird level, but in my book he's closer than most people would think.

.....damn I can't really argue against that.

I maintain the HAHAHAHHAHA REED AND FRAZIER point though (moreso Reed than Frazier). And the Cousy bit.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Aug 2013, 11:03

Cousy was awesome.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dthefritz » 16 Aug 2013, 11:06

Dthefritz wrote:
1) Jordan

Couple questions:

So for the record you're ok w/Nowitzki and Kidd but not McHale and Stockton? I find that weird.

Hmmm....you're right, I retract those statements.

.....damn I can't really argue against that.

I maintain the HAHAHAHHAHA REED AND FRAZIER point though (moreso Reed than Frazier). And the Cousy bit.

Cousy was powerful and haunting in blue chips. Chill scene ratio was off the charts. Reed was borderline trolling on my part, but I defend Frazier. Big game player, two rings, 19/6 career on 49% shooting. You could make a case for a lot of mid-level hall of famers over him, but I think he's defensible in that spot.

Also, no less an authority than the Sports Dad said that MJ and Clyde were "the two best guards he ever saw".
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Jun 2017, 06:15

"In the end, it's LeBron James and Michael Jordan at the top" -Steve Kerr to Greg Kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to NBA