No Wins Til Brooklyn: The Nets

Re: No Wins Til Brooklyn: The Nets

Postby Rodney Farva » 22 Jun 2017, 15:46

brooklyn should sign nick young, now that he's opted out of his laker contract. get the band back together. it will be fun.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Jew Jitsu » 22 Jun 2017, 19:04

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Don't you have back to back number one picks?

I was gonna say that, but since they had to trade to get this one it doesn't fit his narrative of the league rigging the lottery.

Didn't stop anyone from bitching about the Cavs draft picks while lebron was gone

ION think I complained about that, IIRC. I felt bad for your city. I hate when players bolt shit cities like that for destination cities or teams.

I am saying the Lakers are probably the #1 glamour franchise of the league, in gorgeous Los Angeles where athletes can do the Jimmy Kimmel show any time they want. They getting F/As when they want them. They dont need #2 picks in the draft every year. Know what i am saying?

You're right. You're one of the good ones. I didn't have you in mind when I made that comment
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Theny » 22 Jun 2017, 19:11

Balls' persecution complex like Philly is Sacramento is funny to me.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 04 Jan 2018, 13:00

I'm late to the party here but that Nets pick isn't gonna be top 7ish. They're actually a decent professional basketball team. The Atkinson dude knows what he's doing.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Previous

Return to NBA