Random Thoughts: The NBA Edition

Re: Random Thoughts: The NBA Edition

Postby Dthefritz » 01 Nov 2017, 17:14

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Kyrie Irving wrote:The whole intent behind it wasn’t to bash science and be seen as this insane individual. When I started actually doing research on my own and figuring out that there is no real picture of Earth… the intent was for people to open up and do their own research.

Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 11 Dec 2017, 12:02

Haha what?

55-year-old John Stockton has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s top 10 highest-paid basketball players for 2017 with an estimated $75 million in combined earnings.

He owes his fortune to smart stock investments, substantial property holdings, lucrative endorsement deals with CoverGirl cosmetics. He also owns several restaurants (the “Fat Stockton Burger” chain) in Washington, a Football Team (the “Spokane Angels”), has launched his own brand of Vodka (Pure Wonderstockton - US), and is tackling the juniors market with a top-selling perfume (With Love from John) and a fashion line called “John Stockton Seduction”.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 11 Dec 2017, 12:17

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Haha what?

55-year-old John Stockton has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s top 10 highest-paid basketball players for 2017 with an estimated $75 million in combined earnings.

He owes his fortune to smart stock investments, substantial property holdings, lucrative endorsement deals with CoverGirl cosmetics. He also owns several restaurants (the “Fat Stockton Burger” chain) in Washington, a Football Team (the “Spokane Angels”), has launched his own brand of Vodka (Pure Wonderstockton - US), and is tackling the juniors market with a top-selling perfume (With Love from John) and a fashion line called “John Stockton Seduction”.

This last part seems kind of rapey. I hope 2017 doesn't take Stockton down, too.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 11 Dec 2017, 12:19

TheWolf wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Haha what?

This last part seems kind of rapey. I hope 2017 doesn't take Stockton down, too.

This whole thing screams fake news. 2017 better not have created Russian Mormon bot nets.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Jew Jitsu » 11 Dec 2017, 17:12

People with Money. Ok
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Rodney Farva » 19 Dec 2017, 23:59

i was fortunate enough to watch Wizards-Pelicans from very near the court tonight. Really makes you appreciate the size, athleticism and skills of these guys much more than watching on tv, particularly the speed at which the game is played. now i'm ruined from being that close and won't be able to go again.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Dec 2017, 08:43

Rodney Farva wrote:i was fortunate enough to watch Wizards-Pelicans from very near the court tonight. Really makes you appreciate the size, athleticism and skills of these guys much more than watching on tv, particularly the speed at which the game is played. now i'm ruined from being that close and won't be able to go again.

Yeah doesn’t that ruin the narrative for you that they don’t play defense in the nba? Not you specifically.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby ctz31 » 20 Dec 2017, 09:49

Rodney Farva wrote:i was fortunate enough to watch Wizards-Pelicans from very near the court tonight. Really makes you appreciate the size, athleticism and skills of these guys much more than watching on tv, particularly the speed at which the game is played. now i'm ruined from being that close and won't be able to go again.

This is absurd to hear about on your very fixed income. you have a family to think about.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Rodney Farva » 20 Dec 2017, 15:42

i never said i paid to get in.

they do play defense, at least it looks like it up close.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Dthefritz » 20 Dec 2017, 15:45

Rodney Farva wrote:i never said i paid to get in.

Of course they play defense. Anybody who says otherwise doesn't watch the NBA anymore, as it conflicts with their busy schedule of meting out vigilante justice for for welfare fraud.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 21 Dec 2017, 06:58

Dthefritz wrote:

Of course they play defense. Anybody who says otherwise doesn't watch the NBA anymore, as it conflicts with their busy schedule of meting out vigilante justice for for welfare fraud.

speaking of fraud, you charging by the letter there?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 21 Dec 2017, 08:07

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

wut
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 21 Dec 2017, 08:33

Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

wut

your double "for"
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Theny » 21 Dec 2017, 10:20

Dthefritz wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

wut

your double "for"

What's a dickfor
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Dthefritz » 03 Jan 2018, 21:46

Quiz: How many of these D G-League Player Names are made up?

Andrew Andrews, Cat Barber, Chance Comanche, Daniel Dingle, Fuquan Edwin, JeQuan Lewis, Dusty Hannahs, Je'Lon Hornbeak, Reggis Onwukamuche, Maksym Pustozvonov, Skylar Spencer, Craig Sword.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
none of them. h/t reddit
Dthefritz
tl;dr

PreviousNext

Return to NBA