Random Thoughts: The NBA Edition

Re: Random Thoughts: The NBA Edition

Postby TheWolf » 09 Jan 2018, 14:54

Goose wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:So Craig Sager turns out to be a cunt.

https://deadspin.com/craig-sagers-will- ... 1821827463


Maybe the kids were the cunts. Maybe they never came to visit. Maybe they took their mom's side. I wouldn't judge him based only on who he left his money to.

The second wife had to suck Craig Sager's dick. His old, cancer-ridden remis. She probably earned every penny.

And who knows, maybe he spent all his money on experimental cancer cures and left her with a huge mortgage and a closet full of ugly suits.


One of my favorite reporters, PhillyJim76, claims that one of the kids donated bone marrow to him. I feel like tossing him a few shekels wouldn't be the worst idea in the world.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19454
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Random Thoughts: The NBA Edition

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Jan 2018, 14:56

Eh, the kids seem more weirded out that the first time they've talked with the step-mom is when this estate thing had to get sent. Seems like the money is a non-issue. Seems like, who knows though.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13466
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Random Thoughts: The NBA Edition

Postby the cheese » 09 Jan 2018, 16:33

There is also the possibility that Craig transferred whatever assets he intended for his children to inherit prior to his demise, either via annual gifts in <12,000 amounts to avoid taxation or via trust.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18546
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Random Thoughts: The NBA Edition

Postby TheWolf » 09 Jan 2018, 16:44

the cheese wrote:There is also the possibility that Craig transferred whatever assets he intended for his children to inherit prior to his demise, either via annual gifts in <12,000 amounts to avoid taxation or via trust.


Like Craig's assets are worth more than $12K. Oh... different guy.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19454
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Random Thoughts: The NBA Edition

Postby PhillyJim76 » 09 Jan 2018, 16:54

http://www.weei.com/blogs/alex-reimer/c ... one-marrow

Bone marrow twice!!!! Ruling: Craig is a cunt
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5148
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Random Thoughts: The NBA Edition

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Jan 2018, 17:03

PhillyJim76 wrote:http://www.weei.com/blogs/alex-reimer/craig-sager-cut-his-children-out-his-will-even-though-son-gave-him-two-bone-marrow

Bone marrow twice!!!! Ruling: Craig is a cunt

That kid deserves some money.

His biological sister, Craig’s daughter, seems like a WT L33t on Twitter. I suspect it’s her fault for running her mouth.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31514
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Random Thoughts: The NBA Edition

Postby ctz31 » 10 Jan 2018, 10:17

TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:There is also the possibility that Craig transferred whatever assets he intended for his children to inherit prior to his demise, either via annual gifts in <12,000 amounts to avoid taxation or via trust.


Like Craig's assets are worth more than $12K. Oh... different guy.


I see no one gave you credit for this. Congrat.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10153
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Random Thoughts: The NBA Edition

Postby TheWolf » 10 Jan 2018, 12:03

ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:There is also the possibility that Craig transferred whatever assets he intended for his children to inherit prior to his demise, either via annual gifts in <12,000 amounts to avoid taxation or via trust.


Like Craig's assets are worth more than $12K. Oh... different guy.


I see no one gave you credit for this. Congrat.


TY. I felt pretty OK about that one, glad to see at least one person appreciated it.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19454
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Previous

Return to NBA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron