Global Icon or Cowardly Betrayer? the Lebron James Story

Re: Global Icon or Cowardly Betrayer? the Lebron James Story

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Feb 2018, 09:15

@BarstoolBigCat
5m5 minutes ago

Lebron joining the Warriors is crazy, right up until you realize he’s addicted to the vino and would be closer to wine country (and that he always takes the easy way out)
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby CourtesyFlush » 01 Feb 2018, 09:17

PhillyJim76 wrote:Until the super friends all decide to take less. If Lebron wants to go to GS he’s gonna go

That's the thing. KD has already taken less than market value in consecutive years, right? At some point he'll sack up and say he wants to make what he's worth. Then it all gets blown up. C-R-E-A-M.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 01 Feb 2018, 09:21

CourtesyFlush wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Until the super friends all decide to take less. If Lebron wants to go to GS he’s gonna go

That's the thing. KD has already taken less than market value in consecutive years, right? At some point he'll sack up and say he wants to make what he's worth. Then it all gets blown up. C-R-E-A-M.

Sadly, I don't think Durant will necessarily go that route. But it's a stretch as it is, and no way LeBron could be taken care of on top of that. No way he's take that much of a backseat on a team anyway.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Feb 2018, 09:25

Dthefritz wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Sadly, I don't think Durant will necessarily go that route. But it's a stretch as it is, and no way LeBron could be taken care of on top of that. No way he's take that much of a backseat on a team anyway.

Yes, because we know from experience that when Bron quits on Cleveland, he's looking for a real challenge and maximum money.

Again, bang up job by Windy and Maverick for leaking this RIGHT AFTER Kevin Love goes down for two months and the Cavs ship is sinking.

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 01 Feb 2018, 09:30

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Yes, because we know from experience that when Bron quits on Cleveland, he's looking for a real challenge and maximum money.

Again, bang up job by Windy and Maverick for leaking this RIGHT AFTER Kevin Love goes down for two months and the Cavs ship is sinking.

Well I guess your predictions of Cleveland crashing and burning in 2015, 2016 and 2017 give you some real credibility here.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby PhillyJim76 » 01 Feb 2018, 09:39

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Well I guess your predictions of Cleveland crashing and burning in 2015, 2016 and 2017 give you some real credibility here.

Kite is dead on man dead on. Lebrons a bitch and absolutely had his minions leak this shit
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Dthefritz » 01 Feb 2018, 09:48

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Kite is dead on man dead on. Lebrons a bitch and absolutely had his minions leak this shit

No shit it's coming from his camp. Who else would it be? I'm more mocking the "cavs are totally finished, I mean it for real this time guyyys"
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby PhillyJim76 » 01 Feb 2018, 09:50

I think they are finished in the sense that LBJ is gonna just ride out this season and then take off for easier pastures.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Feb 2018, 10:09

Warts and all, LeBron does not seem like a "take it easy" guy. At all.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Feb 2018, 10:16

Smartygenius Slavobic, point out where I said they were done in previous years.

I'll wait.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 01 Feb 2018, 10:21

Gregs Kite wrote:Smartygenius Slavobic, point out where I said they were done in previous years.

I'll wait.

You did it in the shoutbox so we couldn't come back later and make fun of how dumb you are. Clever!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby mj3528 » 01 Feb 2018, 10:23

Gregs Kite wrote:
@BarstoolBigCat
5m5 minutes ago

Lebron joining the Warriors is crazy, right up until you realize he’s addicted to the vino and would be closer to wine country (and that he always takes the easy way out)

Yeah, LeBron can't get good wine easily, so he has to move close to Napa.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 01 Feb 2018, 10:29

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
@BarstoolBigCat
5m5 minutes ago

Yeah, LeBron can't get good wine easily, so he has to move close to Napa.

Yes, that was the point of that tweet.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 02 Feb 2018, 12:10

barstool does it again!
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Feb 2018, 12:54

You just look silly at this point. You gotta know that.

Take the L and see what Robbie Littal is up to this weekend. :lol:

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NBA