Gregs Kite wrote:Team Player :thumbsup:

what was score at that point
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Re: Global Icon or Cowardly Betrayer? the Lebron James Story

Postby TheWolf » 13 Nov 2017, 16:32

Rodney Farva wrote:
That's all that is, for clarification of people who just live in the box."

if anyone has figured out what that bit means, please share with the rest of the group

He's talking about Angus, obviously.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Nov 2017, 16:33

Gregs Kite wrote:Team Player :thumbsup:

He’s really a dbag, holy shit.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dthefritz » 13 Nov 2017, 18:39

mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:In case you couldn't read between the lines, LeBron's comments about Dennis Smith were a shot at Phil Jackson.

James kept his general manager hat on to take a shot at the hapless Cleveland Browns, who are in the midst of a miserable 0-9 season and whose quarterback rotation of DeShone Kizer, Kevin Hogan and Cody Kessler has combined for eight touchdowns and 18 interceptions on the year.

"It's the same if I, I mean, I think DeShaun Watson should be a Brown," James said of the Houston Texans' QB selected at No. 12 with a pick acquired from Cleveland in a trade. He posted 19 touchdowns and 8 picks before suffering a season-ending knee injury. "Doesn't mean that Myles Garrett isn't going to be a great football player. But Deshaun Watson should've been our quarterback. Doesn't mean you're s----ing on the next guy. It's just that you stating what you see. That's all that is, for clarification of people who just live in the box."

Hey Browns--hire this guy!

He is not wrong doe.

Cleveland is only a 5 point favorite tonight at MSG. If you have a chance bet on the Cavs. After this comment and the mecca, LeBron could put up 50 tonight.

LeBron will need to put up 50 for them to win. Not because they're playing the Knicks, but because they're playing another NBA team.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Theny » 13 Nov 2017, 18:39

Dthefritz wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:In case you couldn't read between the lines, LeBron's comments about Dennis Smith were a shot at Phil Jackson.

James kept his general manager hat on to take a shot at the hapless Cleveland Browns, who are in the midst of a miserable 0-9 season and whose quarterback rotation of DeShone Kizer, Kevin Hogan and Cody Kessler has combined for eight touchdowns and 18 interceptions on the year.

"It's the same if I, I mean, I think DeShaun Watson should be a Brown," James said of the Houston Texans' QB selected at No. 12 with a pick acquired from Cleveland in a trade. He posted 19 touchdowns and 8 picks before suffering a season-ending knee injury. "Doesn't mean that Myles Garrett isn't going to be a great football player. But Deshaun Watson should've been our quarterback. Doesn't mean you're s----ing on the next guy. It's just that you stating what you see. That's all that is, for clarification of people who just live in the box."

He is not wrong doe.

Cleveland is only a 5 point favorite tonight at MSG. If you have a chance bet on the Cavs. After this comment and the mecca, LeBron could put up 50 tonight.

LeBron will need to put up 50 for them to win. Not because they're playing the Knicks, but because they're playing another NBA team.

:lol:
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Dthefritz » 13 Nov 2017, 22:39

Theny wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

He is not wrong doe.

:lol:

Me and my big fucking mouth. At least they gave us an eff you cover so MJ couldn't up and gloat.

This team is gonna put up a buck twenty five a night once Isaiah gets back. And play zero d, but still. The energy level is like 35% right now.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Jew Jitsu » 13 Nov 2017, 22:59

Someone get me Erdogan on the phone, this motherfucker needs to be dealt with already.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Nov 2017, 07:53

This should go over well.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Nov 2017, 11:05

should have learned from Michael Bolton. turn down the rap when black dudes might hear you. dummy.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 14 Nov 2017, 11:07

SouthernYokel wrote:should have learned from Michael Bolton. turn down the rap when black dudes might hear you. dummy.

and lock the door
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Nov 2017, 11:43

Is that a real tweet by Peter Vescey? :)
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JT99 » 14 Nov 2017, 11:55

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Is that a real tweet by Peter Vescey? :)

Yes, and he doubled down with some "that's your problem, not mine" replies.

Great twitter thread
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Nov 2017, 12:26

JT99 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Is that a real tweet by Peter Vescey? :)

Yes, and he doubled down with some "that's your problem, not mine" replies.

Great twitter thread

It's amazing how quiet the SJW79 Mob can get when they can't take your career away from you.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to NBA