Boston Celtics

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Gregs Kite » 26 Jan 2018, 18:40

Sorry, I've been busy scouting for info on Tyrods new contract.

He's earned it.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 25003
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Feb 2018, 11:18

Gritty win last night over the Bullets, but it stinks to have to go to OT on the first of back to backs. Hopefully I can have an easier time tonight against Theny's Pacers.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 25003
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby mister bacon » 09 Feb 2018, 23:05

sup?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27119
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 08:06

Not a good look yesterday. Our boys haven't been right since the London game.

Could be a good time for a break, could be the mid season doldrums, but they need a shakeup, or that Eastern Conference appearance could be in jeopardy.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 25003
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby JT99 » 12 Feb 2018, 08:15

Gregs Kite wrote:Not a good look yesterday. Our boys haven't been right since the London game.

Could be a good time for a break, could be the mid season doldrums, but they need a shakeup, or that Eastern Conference appearance could be in jeopardy.


I dunno if I agree with you here. I feel pretty strongly that the Celts will appear in the Eastern Conference.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10341
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 08:21

JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Not a good look yesterday. Our boys haven't been right since the London game.

Could be a good time for a break, could be the mid season doldrums, but they need a shakeup, or that Eastern Conference appearance could be in jeopardy.


I dunno if I agree with you here. I feel pretty strongly that the Celts will appear in the Eastern Conference.


Haha, I forgot the "Finals" in Eastern Conference comment. That would have made more sense contextually because it would have said Eastern Conference Finals. You noticed that gaffe and turned around on me and used it to give me the business! Oh, you rascal!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 25003
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby JT99 » 12 Feb 2018, 08:27

Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Not a good look yesterday. Our boys haven't been right since the London game.

Could be a good time for a break, could be the mid season doldrums, but they need a shakeup, or that Eastern Conference appearance could be in jeopardy.


I dunno if I agree with you here. I feel pretty strongly that the Celts will appear in the Eastern Conference.


Haha, I forgot the "Finals" in Eastern Conference comment. That would have made more sense contextually because it would have said Eastern Conference Finals. You noticed that gaffe and turned around on me and used it to give me the business! Oh, you rascal!


Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10341
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby mj3528 » 14 Feb 2018, 10:32

IT was whiny about LeBron and how he treated him.

http://thebiglead.com/2018/02/14/isaiah-thomas-felt-like-lebron-james-talked-down-to-him/

“I was talking to somebody yesterday close to Isaiah, and they said, ‘Isaiah Thomas has absolutely no love at all for LeBron. This is real. He felt like LeBron talked down to him when he was there. … And when Isaiah first got there, they actually were hanging out a little bit and it was cool. But it soured pretty quickly, so this is real.”


Something about being in Boston must have turned him into a whiny cunt. Paul Pierce is the same way.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2018, 10:51

mj3528 wrote:IT was whiny about LeBron and how he treated him.

http://thebiglead.com/2018/02/14/isaiah-thomas-felt-like-lebron-james-talked-down-to-him/

“I was talking to somebody yesterday close to Isaiah, and they said, ‘Isaiah Thomas has absolutely no love at all for LeBron. This is real. He felt like LeBron talked down to him when he was there. … And when Isaiah first got there, they actually were hanging out a little bit and it was cool. But it soured pretty quickly, so this is real.”


Something about being in Boston must have turned him into a whiny cunt. Paul Pierce is the same way.


There's no possible way LeBron is an asshole. It's Boston's fault.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 20002
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby mj3528 » 14 Feb 2018, 10:54

TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:IT was whiny about LeBron and how he treated him.

http://thebiglead.com/2018/02/14/isaiah-thomas-felt-like-lebron-james-talked-down-to-him/

“I was talking to somebody yesterday close to Isaiah, and they said, ‘Isaiah Thomas has absolutely no love at all for LeBron. This is real. He felt like LeBron talked down to him when he was there. … And when Isaiah first got there, they actually were hanging out a little bit and it was cool. But it soured pretty quickly, so this is real.”


Something about being in Boston must have turned him into a whiny cunt. Paul Pierce is the same way.


There's no possible way LeBron is an asshole. It's Boston's fault.


When you are close to being the #GOAT, you get to be a little bit of an asshole./Michael Jordan nodding pensively.

IT was the new guy, played terrible and called others on the team out, had demands to Boston on his tribute. I will side with LeBron on this one.

I will say this, Ainge is cackling and rolling blunts when he thinks about the trade he pulled of for Kyrie.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby mister bacon » 14 Feb 2018, 11:28

Objectively IT did some dumb shit while in Cleveland. LeBron is an ass to his teammates, Mario Chalmers knows what I mean, but he's much nicer than MJ or Kobe so IT has to chill.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27119
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Feb 2018, 11:37

mj3528 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:IT was whiny about LeBron and how he treated him.

http://thebiglead.com/2018/02/14/isaiah-thomas-felt-like-lebron-james-talked-down-to-him/

“I was talking to somebody yesterday close to Isaiah, and they said, ‘Isaiah Thomas has absolutely no love at all for LeBron. This is real. He felt like LeBron talked down to him when he was there. … And when Isaiah first got there, they actually were hanging out a little bit and it was cool. But it soured pretty quickly, so this is real.”


Something about being in Boston must have turned him into a whiny cunt. Paul Pierce is the same way.


There's no possible way LeBron is an asshole. It's Boston's fault.


When you are close to being the #GOAT, you get to be a little bit of an asshole./Michael Jordan nodding pensively.

IT was the new guy, played terrible and called others on the team out, had demands to Boston on his tribute. I will side with LeBron on this one.

I will say this, Ainge is cackling and rolling blunts when he thinks about the trade he pulled of for Kyrie.


Ainge is a Mormon. He is likely not smoking blunts. What a silly statement.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 25003
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Feb 2018, 11:54

Pierce: Garnett would rather have jersey retired by Celtics than T-Wolves


Oh big surprise :lol:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31806
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Feb 2018, 11:57

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Pierce: Garnett would rather have jersey retired by Celtics than T-Wolves


Oh big surprise :lol:


How's Fultz doing? He wear a nice suit last game or...
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 25003
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Jew Jitsu » 14 Feb 2018, 12:17

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Pierce: Garnett would rather have jersey retired by Celtics than T-Wolves


Oh big surprise :lol:

What a chode. He's still crying about Taylor not gifting him a percentage of the franchise for god knows what reason. Never mind the tens of millions he overpaid him during his playing career.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 9037
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

PreviousNext

Return to NBA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mj3528 and 1 guest