Boston Celtics

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby mj3528 » 25 Jan 2018, 21:31

ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:What a fucking chode you got there kite:

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2018/01/cavaliers_felt_compelled_to_tr.html#incart_2box

But according to multiple sources, Irving threatened to sit out the season and have surgery on his knee, convincing Gilbert and Cleveland's front office that the relationship was not salvageable.

According to sources, Irving needs minor knee surgery as a follow to the procedure he underwent during the 2015 Finals to repair his broken kneecap. It's not pressing -- Irving is averaging 24.5 points and shooting a career-high .477 from the field -- but the procedure would ease some of the swelling and day-to-day pain he feels.

Such a procedure is typically done in the offseason, but he threatened to not come to training camp (first reported by ESPN) and then have the procedure during the season, leaving the Cavs without a point guard.

He is the worst. Can't wait to he melts down in Boston, and costs you a series.

It's coming

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:

I agree. I mean sure a team that has traditionally dominated traded him away. And despite having the GOAT is having a "dumpster fire" season, while meanwhile the team they traded him to is all of a sudden rolling the east. He proly stinks though. I dismiss him almost single handed leading Cleveland to their first major sports title ever as well. He shouldn't have even taken that one shot. Classic ky smh. And his other worldly finals performance throughout that title run was such a fluke. Give this loser all the Ls.

Let's see if I can frame a scenario so you can understand. It will require some suspension of belief.

The 90 bills play all 3 of their first Super Bowls against the cowboys. They lose the first one, partly because Thurman Thomas is injured in the first quarter. They win the second one as Thurman Thomas has a great game. Before the third one the cowboys sign Reggie white who is the best defensive player in the league. The bills lose the robber match.

After that season Thurman Thomas, who is under contract with the bills demands a trade which if granted seriously weakens the bills chances to return to the super bowl. He gets his way and is traded to the cheating patriots.

You will probably lie, but how do you feel about Thurman in that scenario
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby ctz31 » 25 Jan 2018, 21:48

mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2018/01/cavaliers_felt_compelled_to_tr.html#incart_2box

But according to multiple sources, Irving threatened to sit out the season and have surgery on his knee, convincing Gilbert and Cleveland's front office that the relationship was not salvageable.

According to sources, Irving needs minor knee surgery as a follow to the procedure he underwent during the 2015 Finals to repair his broken kneecap. It's not pressing -- Irving is averaging 24.5 points and shooting a career-high .477 from the field -- but the procedure would ease some of the swelling and day-to-day pain he feels.

Such a procedure is typically done in the offseason, but he threatened to not come to training camp (first reported by ESPN) and then have the procedure during the season, leaving the Cavs without a point guard.

It's coming

I agree. I mean sure a team that has traditionally dominated traded him away. And despite having the GOAT is having a "dumpster fire" season, while meanwhile the team they traded him to is all of a sudden rolling the east. He proly stinks though. I dismiss him almost single handed leading Cleveland to their first major sports title ever as well. He shouldn't have even taken that one shot. Classic ky smh. And his other worldly finals performance throughout that title run was such a fluke. Give this loser all the Ls.

Let's see if I can frame a scenario so you can understand. It will require some suspension of belief.

The 90 bills play all 3 of their first Super Bowls against the cowboys. They lose the first one, partly because Thurman Thomas is injured in the first quarter. They win the second one as Thurman Thomas has a great game. Before the third one the cowboys sign Reggie white who is the best defensive player in the league. The bills lose the robber match.

After that season Thurman Thomas, who is under contract with the bills demands a trade which if granted seriously weakens the bills chances to return to the super bowl. He gets his way and is traded to the cheating patriots.

I guarantee 100% if a player leads the bills to a Super Bowl Vic he will be a hero here for life provided he doesn't take personal shots at the fans or the city on the way out which I don't believe kyrie did. Your scenario is not even the same as what he did though. I remember that final cuz I had a huge lead in a pretend NBA playoff league and had Steph left, going against the only guy that could catch me who had Irving. I was bee boopin and scattin and popping champagne before the first game. And I got my ass whooped! Wasn't even close. Ky was a machine the entire series. And the only reason you won. For the first time ever. And maybe ever again in your life. And you hate him.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Jew Jitsu » 25 Jan 2018, 21:51

Fuck kyrie.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby JichaelDick » 25 Jan 2018, 21:52

Kyrie was not the only reason Cleveland won that series, du. I know it's fashionable to shit on the guy here, and he brings a lot of it on himself, but LeBron was basically God Mode that whole series.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mj3528 » 25 Jan 2018, 21:56

ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

It's coming

I guarantee 100% if a player leads the bills to a Super Bowl Vic he will be a hero here for life provided he doesn't take personal shots at the fans or the city on the way out which I don't believe kyrie did. Your scenario is not even the same as what he did though. I remember that final cuz I had a huge lead in a pretend NBA playoff league and had Steph left, going against the only guy that could catch me who had Irving. I was bee boopin and scattin and popping champagne before the first game. And I got my ass whooped! Wasn't even close. Ky was a machine the entire series. And the only reason you won. For the first time ever. And maybe ever again in your life. And you hate him.

First he did take some shots at cleveland and lebron averaged a triple double that series so it wasn't all kyrie and they are better together. Kyrie stays, we add one piece, and there is possibly another chip. Plus kyrie took the most shots. Could have been a hero fun cleveland for life. Idiot
mj3528
#QM

Postby ctz31 » 25 Jan 2018, 22:02

mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

It's coming

First he did take some shots at cleveland and lebron averaged a triple double that series so it wasn't all kyrie and they are better together. Kyrie stays, we add one piece, and there is possibly another chip. Plus kyrie took the most shots. Could have been a hero fun cleveland for life. Idiot

Yea guys I know The greatest player of all time played the biggest role for y'all in that series. I'm saying you only win because kyrie played so far above and beyond what he is typically for almost the entire series that gave you your only championship ever. And you turn cunt Boston fan on him overnight. Did he take shots at the city and fans or the organization run by that retard Gilbert?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby PhillyJim76 » 26 Jan 2018, 07:21

Andrew Bynum says ‘sup
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby mj3528 » 26 Jan 2018, 10:44

ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

It's coming

Yea guys I know The greatest player of all time played the biggest role for y'all in that series. I'm saying you only win because kyrie played so far above and beyond what he is typically for almost the entire series that gave you your only championship ever. And you turn cunt Boston fan on him overnight. Did he take shots at the city and fans or the organization run by that retard Gilbert?

He took some shots at the city, and perhaps the fans.

Like I said, he had a chance to be a hero for life in the city, and be an integral part in another 'chip run, and he cried and threatened his way out of town. Buffalo fans would act the same way if a player did this in their city and you know it.
mj3528
#QM

Postby ctz31 » 26 Jan 2018, 10:48

mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

It's coming

Like I said, he had a chance to be a hero for life in the city, and be an integral part in another 'chip run, and he cried and threatened his way out of town. Buffalo fans would act the same way if a player did this in their city and you know it.

Show your work. On all of this.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby mj3528 » 26 Jan 2018, 10:59

ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

It's coming

The link shows how he demanded a trade, and threatened to sit out the season by having knee surgery if he was not traded.

Here is his shot at the city:
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/kyrie-irving-cleveland-comments-boston-real-sports-city-lebron-james/pa2l30ffw7hb1j2fg6q9bo14p

"It’s a really major city. Coming from Cleveland, the Midwest, where the culture is different," Irving said Wednesday, via the Boston Globe. "And then you move to the East Coast — into Boston — and it’s so real [and] alive. An ongoing, thriving city. Consistently. No matter what hour throughout the night.

"You would go to Cleveland, and it would be at nighttime, and things would be going on, but you just see a vast difference in terms of what the Midwest is — Cleveland — and what Boston is. Boston, I’m driving in and [thinking], ‘I’m really playing in a real, live sports city?’ And a great city."
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 26 Jan 2018, 11:02

So Clevelanders are mad that Kyrie knows the city sucks? Did they think this was a secret or something?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 26 Jan 2018, 11:07

mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

It's coming

The link shows how he demanded a trade, and threatened to sit out the season by having knee surgery if he was not traded.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/kyrie-irving-cleveland-comments-boston-real-sports-city-lebron-james/pa2l30ffw7hb1j2fg6q9bo14p

"It’s a really major city. Coming from Cleveland, the Midwest, where the culture is different," Irving said Wednesday, via the Boston Globe. "And then you move to the East Coast — into Boston — and it’s so real [and] alive. An ongoing, thriving city. Consistently. No matter what hour throughout the night.

"You would go to Cleveland, and it would be at nighttime, and things would be going on, but you just see a vast difference in terms of what the Midwest is — Cleveland — and what Boston is. Boston, I’m driving in and [thinking], ‘I’m really playing in a real, live sports city?’ And a great city."

That sounds like what marshawn lynch or willis mcgahee said about buffalo. How all we have is applebees. Big deal. Some people might get bent out of shape about it, but not I. I don't even remember which one it was!

In a farewell Instagram post after the trade to the Celtics, Irving lauded how great the city of Cleveland and people have been to him. Following Wednesday's comments, the passionate Cleveland fan base might have found a new basketball enemy.

Classy. He'd should get a parade.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby mister bacon » 26 Jan 2018, 11:59

ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

It's coming

That sounds like what marshawn lynch or willis mcgahee said about buffalo. How all we have is applebees. Big deal. Some people might get bent out of shape about it, but not I. I don't even remember which one it was!

In a farewell Instagram post after the trade to the Celtics, Irving lauded how great the city of Cleveland and people have been to him. Following Wednesday's comments, the passionate Cleveland fan base might have found a new basketball enemy.

but when will his video tribute be? hopefully not the same night as timofey mosgov.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Jan 2018, 15:47

mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

It's coming

but when will his video tribute be? hopefully not the same night as timofey mosgov.

I agree.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby ctz31 » 26 Jan 2018, 17:54

I do have to say I just love that this convo is taking place in the Celtic thread. FU craig.
ctz31
#nnf

PreviousNext

Return to NBA