Boston Celtics

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 Nov 2017, 11:31

1. I didn’t realize J Brown was 6-7. I thought he was maybe 6-3. I like that. Nog can ball.
2. Can we please pump the breaks on the Fultz bashing? Maybe revisit this in a year or 2? Guckface.
3. Crowder has always been booty. Please look thru my posts where I discuss him. I believe I stated numerous times how Boston fans were so stupid to say he was untradable. So fecking Stupid. He’s not even white. Why did they pretend to care??
4. I never knew that’s how obscene was spelled.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 17 Nov 2017, 11:36

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:1. I didn’t realize J Brown was 6-7. I thought he was maybe 6-3. I like that. Nog can ball.
2. Can we please pump the breaks on the Fultz bashing? Maybe revisit this in a year or 2? Guckface.
3. Crowder has always been booty. Please look thru my posts where I discuss him. I believe I stated numerous times how Boston fans were so stupid to say he was untradable. So fecking Stupid. He’s not even white. Why did they pretend to care??

I, as a very casual NBA fan, went on record early last season as saying Crowder sucks. I don't understand how people don't realize this. Watch him dribble into traffic some time. He reacts like an unathletic white kid in a pickup game who just realized he has no handle and is in way over his head, and just throws the ball up in the air hoping it will land near a teammate. I watched parts of maybe 20 Celtics games last year, and I swear he did this at least once every single game.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Nov 2017, 11:59

TheWolf wrote:I, as a very casual NBA fan, went on record early last season as saying Crowder sucks. I don't understand how people don't realize this. Watch him dribble into traffic some time. He reacts like an unathletic white kid in a pickup game who just realized he has no handle and is in way over his head, and just throws the ball up in the air hoping it will land near a teammate. I watched parts of maybe 20 Celtics games last year, and I swear he did this at least once every single game.

Crowder was perfect for last year's team. He was the muscle and toughness that they needed. Now they have that Aussie with the man-bun.

I would have Jaylen Brown's babies.

PS: Sup, Fultz?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 17 Nov 2017, 12:03

Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I, as a very casual NBA fan, went on record early last season as saying Crowder sucks. I don't understand how people don't realize this. Watch him dribble into traffic some time. He reacts like an unathletic white kid in a pickup game who just realized he has no handle and is in way over his head, and just throws the ball up in the air hoping it will land near a teammate. I watched parts of maybe 20 Celtics games last year, and I swear he did this at least once every single game.

Crowder was perfect for last year's team. He was the muscle and toughness that they needed. Now they have that Aussie with the man-bun.

That sounds like a reasonable take, and you obviously watch way more games than I do, so I'll take your word for it. I just couldn't believe how many times I found myself saying "What the fuck was he trying to do there?" when he had the ball in his hands fore more than 1 second.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 Nov 2017, 12:07

TheWolf wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:1. I didn’t realize J Brown was 6-7. I thought he was maybe 6-3. I like that. Nog can ball.

I, as a very casual NBA fan, went on record early last season as saying Crowder sucks. I don't understand how people don't realize this. Watch him dribble into traffic some time. He reacts like an unathletic white kid in a pickup game who just realized he has no handle and is in way over his head, and just throws the ball up in the air hoping it will land near a teammate. I watched parts of maybe 20 Celtics games last year, and I swear he did this at least once every single game.

1. Brown. Yeah he good.
2. Agree with pumping the breaks on the Fultz bashing. For now.
3. Crowder can guard 2-4s, shoot threes, doesn't need the ball to impact a game, and is locked up for 3 more years on a very team-friendly deal - that's probably his biggest selling point. Very good glue guy. Cleveland looks like the Titanic heading for the iceberg right now but Crowder'll be fine.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Nov 2017, 12:08

TheWolf wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

That sounds like a reasonable take, and you obviously watch way more games than I do, so I'll take your word for it. I just couldn't believe how many times I found myself saying "What the fuck was he trying to do there?" when he had the ball in his hands fore more than 1 second.

I didn't mind him having the ball in his hands because it was either IT or.........dear fucking God and Allah, Marcus Smart throwing up a patented 3-17 night. This year we have skilled basketball scorers, which helps in this league.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 17 Nov 2017, 12:14

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

1. Brown. Yeah he good.
3. Crowder can guard 2-4s, shoot threes, doesn't need the ball to impact a game, and is locked up for 3 more years on a very team-friendly deal - that's probably his biggest selling point. Very good glue guy. Cleveland looks like the Titanic heading for the iceberg right now but Crowder'll be fine.

It's true that Crowder is a complete disaster when he tries to do anything with the ball other than catch it and shoot. But the lockdown defender who can hit 3's and play both forward positions is more important piece than you might think. Look at how important Rick Fox was to the Lakers, James Posey to the Celtics, Battier to the Heat, etc. You're not winning a title without that guy. Of course Boston fans were completely delusional about his overall value, but that's just how it goes.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby TheWolf » 17 Nov 2017, 12:16

Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

1. Brown. Yeah he good.

It's true that Crowder is a complete disaster when he tries to do anything with the ball other than catch it and shoot. But the lockdown defender who can hit 3's and play both forward positions is more important piece than you might think. Look at how important Rick Fox was to the Lakers, James Posey to the Celtics, Battier to the Heat, etc. You're not winning a title without that guy. Of course Boston fans were completely delusional about his overall value, but that's just how it goes.

I think the only point I was trying to make is that not ALL Boston fans were completely delusional about his overall value. The things you mentioned are obviously very important, and a guy like that is a key piece to any team that wants to compete. But I chose to focus on the things he can't do, and that made me wonder why people thought he was so super duper important and untradeable.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Nov 2017, 12:17

How are Celtics fans delusional about Crowders value?

Gimme like two minutes to get my popped corn.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 17 Nov 2017, 12:42

TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

1. Brown. Yeah he good.

I think the only point I was trying to make is that not ALL Boston fans were completely delusional about his overall value. The things you mentioned are obviously very important, and a guy like that is a key piece to any team that wants to compete. But I chose to focus on the things he can't do, and that made me wonder why people thought he was so super duper important and untradeable.

#NAWTALLBAWSTONFANS.

But yeah, I got what you were saying. I'm just blasting the same people you were who thought Crowder was irreplaceable .
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Nov 2017, 12:43

Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

1. Brown. Yeah he good.

#NAWTALLBAWSTONFANS.

But yeah, I got what you were saying. I'm just blasting the same people you were who thought Crowder was irreplaceable .

Simmons' Dad hated Crowder.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Nov 2017, 12:51

ANYFUCKINGWAY, Horford has been playing out of his mind this year. I think the Atlanta Stink is finally washed away.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Nov 2017, 12:59

Gregs Kite wrote:ANYFUCKINGWAY, Horford has been playing out of his mind this year. I think the Atlanta Stink is finally washed away.

It never washes away.

Goddamn it. Eat at Arby's
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dthefritz » 17 Nov 2017, 13:17

Gregs Kite wrote:ANYFUCKINGWAY, Horford has been playing out of his mind this year. I think the Atlanta Stink is finally washed away.

He's on a shooting streak from beyond the arc but is otherwise the some player he's always been. That or Supreme Court Justice Stevens has chased away the southern-fried porch monkey demons from the depths of his soul. One or the other.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Nov 2017, 14:14

JichaelDick wrote:

It never washes away.

Goddamn it. Eat at Arby's

I love Arby's.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NBA