Boston Celtics

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby mj3528 » 27 Apr 2017, 09:03

Gregs Kite wrote:
jman wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Bulls ain't bout this life, son.

um...they're the 8 seed?

Epic comeback in the works by the Celts. And they didn't even need Dave Roberts to come off the bench and hit a game-winning 3 to spark it.

Hang on. We can shit all over the Celtics for being a shitty #1 seed but now that the Bulls are trailing it's because they're a lowly 8 seed and not the dominant team we saw in games one and two?

I haven't followed closely, but it seems like a player that was effective for the Bulls early in the series is no longer playing due to injury. warrants mentioning.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby jman » 27 Apr 2017, 09:04

Gregs Kite wrote:
jman wrote:

um...they're the 8 seed?

Epic comeback in the works by the Celts. And they didn't even need Dave Roberts to come off the bench and hit a game-winning 3 to spark it.

Hang on. We can shit all over the Celtics for being a shitty #1 seed but now that the Bulls are trailing it's because they're a lowly 8 seed and not the dominant team we saw in games one and two?

Yes
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Apr 2017, 09:09

jman wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
jman wrote:

um...they're the 8 seed?

Yes

Fair enough, enjoy your day and your lunch.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby jman » 27 Apr 2017, 09:29

Gregs Kite wrote:
jman wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
jman wrote:

um...they're the 8 seed?

Yes

I will, thank you! I might go out, but I'm not entirely sure yet.

And I never shit on the Celtics when they were down 2 games. I absolutely, 100% certainally, believed that they would come back to win the series because the Bulls are a complete and utter ass team that somehow had to pull out like 9 wins in the final week of the season to even make the playoffs.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 27 Apr 2017, 10:08

jman wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
jman wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
jman wrote:

um...they're the 8 seed?

Yes

I will, thank you! I might go out, but I'm not entirely sure yet.

And I never shit on the Celtics when they were down 2 games. I absolutely, 100% certainally, believed that they would come back to win the series because the Bulls are a complete and utter ass team that somehow had to pull out like 9 wins in the final week of the season to even make the playoffs.

I liked Wade's effort on that one rebound/putback by that guy on Boston. The guard not IT.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dthefritz » 27 Apr 2017, 16:29

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
jman wrote:

um...they're the 8 seed?

I haven't followed closely, but it seems like a player that was effective for the Bulls early in the series is no longer playing due to injury. warrants mentioning.

Rondo/Wade/Butler/Mirotic/Lopez starting lineup never lost a playoff game! Future generations will remember this.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Briandong79 » 27 Apr 2017, 16:31

Dthefritz wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
jman wrote:

um...they're the 8 seed?

Rondo/Wade/Butler/Mirotic/Lopez starting lineup never lost a playoff game! Future generations will remember this.

From the pissing and moaning I hear from my Bulls fans friends, GarPax will absolutely use that to justify bringing the same team back next year and not rebuilding.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Theny » 27 Apr 2017, 16:39

Briandong79 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
jman wrote:

um...they're the 8 seed?

From the pissing and moaning I hear from my Bulls fans friends, GarPax will absolutely use that to justify bringing the same team back next year and not rebuilding.

Probably the best idea for one more season, really.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Apr 2017, 16:14

IT is the tooth. GET IT?? LOL

Took a while, but Al Horford finally washed the Atlanta stink off himself and is now a TRU Celtic.

John Walls a nice little player, too. :beatsme:

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 30 Apr 2017, 17:37

Gregs Kite wrote:Took a while, but Al Horford finally washed the Atlanta stink off himself and is now a TRU Celtic.

Your boy William John Simmons III took to the twitters to call out the Horford haters this weekend pointing out his awesome STATZ from Round 1. How do you respond?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Apr 2017, 17:41

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Took a while, but Al Horford finally washed the Atlanta stink off himself and is now a TRU Celtic.

Your boy William John Simmons III took to the twitters to call out the Horford haters this weekend pointing out his awesome STATZ from Round 1. How do you respond?

Is John really his middle name?

I don't care. I truly don't. I saw the guy play in Game 2 against the Bulls and the guy who played the last two games and they're night and day. He has a pulse, which means there's none of that Hotlanta DNA flowing through him anymore. It's refreshing.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 30 Apr 2017, 17:52

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Is John really his middle name?

I don't care. I truly don't. I saw the guy play in Game 2 against the Bulls and the guy who played the last two games and they're night and day. He has a pulse, which means there's none of that Hotlanta DNA flowing through him anymore. It's refreshing.

If Wikipedia is to be believed, that is indeed his proper Christian middle name.

Anyway, I agree that he sucked in the beginning of the Chicago series and is playing much better now. Hopefully he keeps his bat ears attuned to President Stevens' words of wisdom from here on out!
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 May 2017, 05:23

Isaiah Thomas is better than John Wall this year.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 03 May 2017, 07:57

Gregs Kite wrote:Isaiah Thomas is better than John Wall this year.

Nuh uh, I like the other guy!! And... vortex.

He is very fun to watch. I took much enjoyment from enjoying last night's basketball contest.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 May 2017, 08:11

TheWolf wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Isaiah Thomas is better than John Wall this year.

Nuh uh, I like the other guy!! And... vortex.

He is very fun to watch. I took much enjoyment from enjoying last night's basketball contest.

The Chicago Mayor was right. He carries on every possession. He's clutch, makes big shots, but I can see what the mayor was saying. It's blatant the way he changes direction by bringing the ball across his body. I'm going to keep my eye on this.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to NBA