Boston Celtics

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Feb 2017, 09:52

That was a fun game though. Isaiah is damn entertaining. I think it was Lowe that brought it up on his podcast but it's really clear watching them, they just don't really ever have a "bad" player out on the court.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 Feb 2017, 09:57

Briandong79 wrote:That was a fun game though. Isaiah is damn entertaining. I think it was Lowe that brought it up on his podcast but it's really clear watching them, they just don't really ever have a "bad" player out on the court.

I beat some kid's butt the other night with DEEZ C's. He was the Cavs. He was brutal on defense. I was pleased he didnt quit.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 Feb 2017, 10:22

Briandong79 wrote:That was a fun game though. Isaiah is damn entertaining. I think it was Lowe that brought it up on his podcast but it's really clear watching them, they just don't really ever have a "bad" player out on the court.

Yeah, they're deep, got like 9 guys who could start on most teams. BIG fan of Crowder and Smart especially.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Feb 2017, 10:23

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:

I beat some kid's butt the other night with DEEZ C's. He was the Cavs. He was brutal on defense. I was pleased he didnt quit.

What unis did our Cs wear? You better not say those terrible road grays. GROSS!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 Feb 2017, 10:24

Gregs Kite wrote:

What unis did our Cs wear? You better not say those terrible road grays. GROSS!

Haha were you in the room with me???? He wore black...AT HOME, so i needed to switch my road greens to something and i did choose that light gray.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Feb 2017, 18:41

Sources are saying the Cs are considering a trade for PJ Tucker of Phoenix. And even better, Phoenix is said to have made Tucker available. This is big stuff. I can imagine Bron having a shitfit if this goes down.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby ctz31 » 20 Feb 2017, 10:32

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Sources are saying the Cs are considering a trade for PJ Tucker of Phoenix. And even better, Phoenix is said to have made Tucker available. This is big stuff. I can imagine Bron having a shitfit if this goes down.

ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Feb 2017, 08:41

I'm hearing that Danny has some tricks up his sleeve, and we will end up with both Butler and George today. Thoughts?

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Feb 2017, 08:44

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I'm hearing that Danny has some tricks up his sleeve, and we will end up with both Butler and George today. Thoughts?

Can't chat right now, I'm knuckle deep in my own ass, furiously refreshing ShamrockChat.com and simultaneously reading Ringer articles out loud to my Flat Ronnie. I'll check back in later.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 24 Feb 2017, 09:22

Celtics Nation is divided right now. There's one half that is furious Ainge did nothing. Then there's the other half that is fine with this, because they believe the presumably leaked news from the Celtics that the asking price for George and Butler was insane.

I'm listening to Ainge on my local right now saying he likes the team right now and doesn't want to jeopardize their cap space this summer. He also said one of our draft and stash (some swarthy thing named Zizic) is playing great in whatever rickety barn he's toiling in. Great!

Me? I don't care. They aren't winning this year. They wouldn't win with either Butler or George. Depending on what they might give up for Cousins, they might beat the Cavs, but they aren't beating the Warriors, so who cares? They need a top 5 player, so we wait again. We wait for Durant to opt out so we can chug his weenie again. We fantasize about Steph Curry wanting out of Golden State for some ridiculous reason. Or we finally get Mr. Dunky Dunk himself, Blake Griffin.

In reality we're going to sign Gordon Hayward and be white and scrappy and wait for Bron to finally break down. The NBA is awesome.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Feb 2017, 10:15

Gregs Kite wrote:Celtics Nation is divided right now. There's one half that is furious Ainge did nothing. Then there's the other half that is fine with this, because they believe the presumably leaked news from the Celtics that the asking price for George and Butler was insane.

I'm listening to Ainge on my local right now saying he likes the team right now and doesn't want to jeopardize their cap space this summer. He also said one of our draft and stash (some swarthy thing named Zizic) is playing great in whatever rickety barn he's toiling in. Great!

Me? I don't care. They aren't winning this year. They wouldn't win with either Butler or George. Depending on what they might give up for Cousins, they might beat the Cavs, but they aren't beating the Warriors, so who cares? They need a top 5 player, so we wait again. We wait for Durant to opt out so we can chug his weenie again. We fantasize about Steph Curry wanting out of Golden State for some ridiculous reason. Or we finally get Mr. Dunky Dunk himself, Blake Griffin.

In reality we're going to sign Gordon Hayward and be white and scrappy and wait for Bron to finally break down. The NBA is awesome.

Did you call into the radio show and win a prize? Maybe a grab bag?

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 24 Feb 2017, 10:31

Gregs Kite wrote:Celtics Nation is divided right now. There's one half that is furious Ainge did nothing. Then there's the other half that is fine with this, because they believe the presumably leaked news from the Celtics that the asking price for George and Butler was insane.

Hi, Balls.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Feb 2017, 10:35

Gregs Kite wrote:

Hi, Balls.

What is the comma for?

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 24 Feb 2017, 10:44

Gregs Kite wrote:

Hi, Balls.

What is the comma for?

For me to catch my bref.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Feb 2017, 11:07

Like I was saying, they should have gone out and gotten George or Butler or both. Preferably PG if only 1 of them. WTF are they doing? They are 1 player away, a veteran star-like player, from taking out Cleveland. Al Horford is no spring chicken. These picks if they keep them help them in 5 years, not 1 or 2. Danny is being a puss. Pisses me off as a long-time Celtics fan.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

PreviousNext

Return to NBA