Boston Celtics

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Nov 2017, 09:37

Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24500
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Theny » 22 Nov 2017, 21:56

Sup
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30858
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Nov 2017, 22:05

Theny wrote:Sup


Don't be late for the parade.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24500
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 23 Nov 2017, 01:42

Image
#2C4S
Image
User avatar
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies
 
Posts: 6138
Joined: 21 Oct 2011, 11:04

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Theny » 23 Nov 2017, 07:47

Mario Speedwagon wrote:Image


Noice
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30858
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby TheWolf » 23 Nov 2017, 23:07

Mario Speedwagon wrote:Image


Well played.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19505
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 28 Nov 2017, 01:33

Sup?
#2C4S
Image
User avatar
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies
 
Posts: 6138
Joined: 21 Oct 2011, 11:04

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Nov 2017, 08:03

I don't like the Pistons.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24500
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Dthefritz » 21 Dec 2017, 22:38

sup?
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 7891
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Dec 2017, 06:01

After the Wed game vs Char:
@celtics_stats
Al Horford has recorded his first game of 20+ points and 10+ rebounds as a member of the Boston Celtics #NBAVote

Beast!

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31525
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Jan 2018, 10:50

@Toucherandrich
2h2 hours ago

We asked Mike Gorman whether Danny Ainge would honor Isaiah Thomas's request to have his video tribute on Paul Pierce's night: "No. That's Paul Pierce's night. He played 15 years here, not two."


Way to torch those bridges, IT. Near record time, too.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24500
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Jew Jitsu » 03 Jan 2018, 10:58

Yeah, I don't know what he was thinking with that. No way were they gonna do anything for him that night
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8945
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Theny » 03 Jan 2018, 11:03

Gregs Kite wrote:
@Toucherandrich
2h2 hours ago

We asked Mike Gorman whether Danny Ainge would honor Isaiah Thomas's request to have his video tribute on Paul Pierce's night: "No. That's Paul Pierce's night. He played 15 years here, not two."


Way to torch those bridges, IT. Near record time, too.


Thought that was your boy
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30858
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Jan 2018, 11:10

Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
@Toucherandrich
2h2 hours ago

We asked Mike Gorman whether Danny Ainge would honor Isaiah Thomas's request to have his video tribute on Paul Pierce's night: "No. That's Paul Pierce's night. He played 15 years here, not two."


Way to torch those bridges, IT. Near record time, too.


Thought that was your boy


He was, but he can't shut the fuck up about being asshurt. Clearly influenced by his new teammate....
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24500
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Boston Celtics

Postby mj3528 » 03 Jan 2018, 11:12

Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
@Toucherandrich
2h2 hours ago

We asked Mike Gorman whether Danny Ainge would honor Isaiah Thomas's request to have his video tribute on Paul Pierce's night: "No. That's Paul Pierce's night. He played 15 years here, not two."


Way to torch those bridges, IT. Near record time, too.


Thought that was your boy


He was, but he can't shut the fuck up about being asshurt. Clearly influenced by his new teammate....


I forget did the front office start leaking negative information about him shortly after trading him, you know the BOSTON way?

ETA: from that Jackie McMullen story, Kyrie Irving is such a choad:

During a rare practice in the middle of last season, coach Tyronn Lue, who was standing next to assistant coach and Irving confidant Phil Handy, called out to his young point guard.

"Ky," Lue said, "I want you to play a little faster."

"Why?" Irving asked.

"Because if we play faster, we get shots off easier."

"I don't need to play faster to get my shot off," Irving replied. "I can do that anytime."

"I'm not talking about your shot. I'm talking about RJ and JR," Lue said, citing teammates Richard Jefferson and Smith.

"Well, that's No. 23's job," Irving replied, referring to James.

According to members of the Cavs organization who witnessed the exchange, Lue ended the conversation by walking away, shaking his head.


Again, least favorite good Cleveland athlete.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9803
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

PreviousNext

Return to NBA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest