Your Team, Your Town, Your 76ers

Re: Your Team, Your Town, Your 76ers

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Dec 2017, 08:55

This team is in a tailspin. 2 Ls in a row I believe. Cmon Brett, figure this out you dope.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 08 Dec 2017, 09:45

Ben has to find a jump shot to keep defenses honest.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 08 Dec 2017, 09:52

PhillyJim76 wrote:Ben has to find a jump shot to keep defenses honest.

He ain't gonna find that this year.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Dec 2017, 10:33

One of the commentators on TNT was lamenting the fact that Ben is 0-8 from 3 this year. Uh moron, the only 3s he takes are end of quarter full court heaves. Way to know anything.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 08 Dec 2017, 11:29

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:One of the commentators on TNT was lamenting the fact that Ben is 0-8 from 3 this year. Uh moron, the only 3s he takes are end of quarter full court heaves. Way to know anything.

I watch 5 games a year and even I know that if a guy has 8 attempts in like 2 months then you don't give a fuck about his 3 point percentage.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Dec 2017, 07:24

Pshew needed that W. Thanks Mister T.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Dec 2017, 14:33

I put on local sports the other evening after work when HS was on a commercial break, and I happened upon Sixers chatter. The hosts run this Sixers podcast, so they pay close attention and presumably have an idea of what they talking about. They expressed concern about Ben. Since he shot 31 (I think) FTs in that Hack a Ben game a few weeks ago, he’s been playing passive, like he’s afraid to get fouled and go to the line. I’m keeping my eye on this motherfucker.

Also these guys fucking hate Colangelo. Its pretty humorous.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Dec 2017, 21:27

I hope they can Brett tonight. They lose every close game unless the other team collapses. And Simmons needs to wake the fuck up. I know he’s a rookie but he’s just wasting his talent. He could be so dominant but he’s a lil bitch.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dthefritz » 19 Dec 2017, 21:41

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I hope they can Brett tonight. They lose every close game unless the other team collapses. And Simmons needs to wake the fuck up. I know he’s a rookie but he’s just wasting his talent. He could be so dominant but he’s a lil bitch.

He'll make the leap soon enough. It took the Zinger a couple years too.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Dec 2017, 11:23

Dthefritz wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I hope they can Brett tonight. They lose every close game unless the other team collapses. And Simmons needs to wake the fuck up. I know he’s a rookie but he’s just wasting his talent. He could be so dominant but he’s a lil bitch.

He'll make the leap soon enough. It took the Zinger a couple years too.

Well. I know. But last night at home vs the very tough Kings, they dumped it to Ben right under the basket down like 4 with maybe 2 mins to go, and he passed to Covington for a bricked 3. He took 6 shots last night. I’m sick of this shit.

Sidenote: the Philadelphia announcers said that Buddy Heild got his nickname of Buddy from Bud Bundy, Heild being a MWC fan.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Dec 2017, 10:54

Looking forward to a lifeless effort vs Toronto tonight at home. We better boo these bums and start the Fire Brett chants this evening. And I’m ready to start booing Simmons every time he passes up an open shot. Let’s do this.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 21 Dec 2017, 13:15

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Looking forward to a lifeless effort vs Toronto tonight at home. We better boo these bums and start the Fire Brett chants this evening. And I’m ready to start booing Simmons every time he passes up an open shot. Let’s do this.

Start a twitter handle- sportsguychants2
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Dec 2017, 14:25

PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Looking forward to a lifeless effort vs Toronto tonight at home. We better boo these bums and start the Fire Brett chants this evening. And I’m ready to start booing Simmons every time he passes up an open shot. Let’s do this.

When is Fultz going to come back and save us?

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mister bacon » 21 Dec 2017, 18:18

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

look i understand it's frustrating that y'all did all that tasking and still aren't as good as the Pacers. still to early to blame Brett tho.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Dec 2017, 20:04

mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

look i understand it's frustrating that y'all did all that tasking and still aren't as good as the Pacers. still to early to blame Brett tho.

Brett stinks. We up 63-48 rn at home vs Toronto. I guarantee a L.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to NBA