Your Team, Your Town, Your 76ers

Your Team, Your Town, Your 76ers

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Oct 2008, 17:21

Go team!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Re: Your Team, Your Town, Your 76ers

Postby Fletch » 28 Oct 2008, 17:30

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Go team!

God, I've been waiting forever for this thread. Maybe if you become a thelebrity on the level of my favo writer, the Sixers'll win the championship after the Phils do...
nasty nova wrote:I'm a meaningless piece of shit
Fletch
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Oct 2008, 17:43

Irwin M. Fletcher wrote:

God, I've been waiting forever for this thread. Maybe if you become a thelebrity on the level of my favo writer, the Sixers'll win the championship after the Phils do...

No doubt. And maybe that dumb 4 Letter station will move to a Philly suburb and overhype the shit out of every little meaningless Philly storyline. I can become huge on their website and get a legion of douchebag fans. I can talk about such classics like American Pie 2 and Home Alone, and give our athletes stupid corny nicknames. Like Chutley and West 36(already a nickname that no one knows bc its dumb and we dont have a gay sportswriter mentioning it every 5 minutes). Soon enough, players will want to play in Philly for less money so they can "win a championship". It's all part of my master plan.

Lets start with some Sixers talk! "We" signed some really good players this offseason. Obvious Elton Brand was the big one, but watch out for scrappy Kareem Rush. He will be waving towels from the bench and spelling Andre 3000 from some PG mins. I may even get a Rush jersey. He'll be a fan favorite from Day 1.

Thats my Bill Simmons impression, somewhat.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Fletch » 28 Oct 2008, 17:47

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Irwin M. Fletcher wrote:

No doubt. And maybe that dumb 4 Letter station will move to a Philly suburb and overhype the shit out of every little meaningless Philly storyline. I can become huge on their website and get a legion of douchebag fans. I can talk about such classics like American Pie 2 and Home Alone, and give our athletes stupid corny nicknames. Like Chutley and West 36(already a nickname that no one knows bc its dumb and we dont have a gay sportswriter mentioning it every 5 minutes). Soon enough, players will want to play in Philly for less money so they can "win a championship". It's all part of my master plan.

Lets start with some Sixers talk! "We" signed some really good players this offseason. Obvious Elton Brand was the big one, but watch out for scrappy Kareem Rush. He will be waving towels from the bench and spelling Andre 3000 from some PG mins. I may even get a Rush jersey. He'll be a fan favorite from Day 1.

Thats my my favorite writer impression, somewhat.

Don't forget to mention how your buddy "Jim-Bug" is calling you all the time to talk about your East Coast Boxing League and how The Pittsburghal is always making fun of your "PeeJ voice."

I think you should give us a breakdown of the Sixers roster using quotes from A. Pie 2.
nasty nova wrote:I'm a meaningless piece of shit
Fletch
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Oct 2008, 18:02

I'll get to work on that.

"Jim. Can't you keep your shirt on? You're scaring the chicks away." To Sam Dalembert. Look Sammy, you are a vital part to the group and team. But dont go crazy thinking you are an offensive threat. We have Elton Brand and Iguodala to take the shots. Just sit back and block shots and get some junk putbacks and we'll be fine.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 28 Oct 2008, 18:11

so what's up with the gay thread title?
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Oct 2008, 18:18

Untouchable wrote:so what's up with the gay thread title?

it is, or was, a slogan of the team.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Oct 2008, 08:37

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I'll get to work on that.

"Jim. Can't you keep your shirt on? You're scaring the chicks away." To Sam Dalembert. Look Sammy, you are a vital part to the group and team. But dont go crazy thinking you are an offensive threat. We have Elton Brand and Iguodala to take the shots. Just sit back and block shots and get some junk putbacks and we'll be fine.

HAH! That was an excellent impression. I didn't know you had it in you.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Oct 2008, 08:58

SouthernYokel wrote:

Thanks! :D

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby DirtDawg » 31 Oct 2008, 22:29

SouthernYokel wrote:

Thanks! :D

"Jim-Bug" was gold.
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby Theny » 06 Nov 2008, 15:48

Miami had NINETEEN steals on Philly last night.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Nov 2008, 16:54

Theny wrote:Miami had NINETEEN steals on Philly last night.

dude, i KNOW

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 07 Nov 2008, 09:45

Theny wrote:Miami had NINETEEN steals on Philly last night.

dude, i KNOW

so i saw the sixers game last night. i have to say that brand did not look good, i think they paid too much for him.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Nov 2008, 10:10

Untouchable wrote:so i saw the sixers game last night. i have to say that brand did not look good, i think they paid too much for him.

hmmm. i havent even seen a game yet. Youre probably right. Go Sixers!

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Nov 2008, 10:46

Great win, we really looked good last night.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Next

Return to NBA