Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:When he's up by 25.

I think that you are aware of this, but you know that the game didn't start at 25-0 Cavs, right?

Mostly.

I am just glad he's having so much fun now and is able to stare down players who have long since retired.

And ran him out of Cleveland the first time.

So not only were the Celtics responsible for LeBron learning how to be a winner, they were the sole cause of him signing with Miami. How else has this monumental franchise shaped Mr. James' life? Did they teach him how to talk to girls? Did they sequence his DNA?

No, they just made him quit on his team to sign with a team with an easier shot at a title. He became a winner because the superfriend team he signed with ended up winning titles. We've been through this!

How do you explain the title he won with the Cavs?

He didn't play Pierce, KG and Ray in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Yeah, just had to beat what some people were calling the best team of all-time in the actual finals.

Say what you will about them, but they won 2 'chips in 3 years, which is more than Ray, Pierce and KG did.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Re: THE TALENTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN: Cavs Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 15:44

mj3528 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:

I think that you are aware of this, but you know that the game didn't start at 25-0 Cavs, right?

Mostly.

I am just glad he's having so much fun now and is able to stare down players who have long since retired.

So not only were the Celtics responsible for LeBron learning how to be a winner, they were the sole cause of him signing with Miami. How else has this monumental franchise shaped Mr. James' life? Did they teach him how to talk to girls? Did they sequence his DNA?

No, they just made him quit on his team to sign with a team with an easier shot at a title. He became a winner because the superfriend team he signed with ended up winning titles. We've been through this!

Yeah, just had to beat what some people were calling the best team of all-time in the actual finals.

Say what you will about them, but they won 2 'chips in 3 years, which is more than Ray, Pierce and KG did.

You mean a super team that added Kevin Durant won multiple titles? Cool.

What was your point again?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 12 Feb 2018, 15:47

Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Mostly.

They added Durant for one additional title.

They didn't have a situation like where McHale would gift them a player like KG for a few magic beans and a douglas from Trader Danny.
mj3528
#QM

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 15:50

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Mostly.

They didn't have a situation like where McHale would gift them a player like KG for a few magic beans and a douglas from Trader Danny.

Who didn't have this situation? The Warriors? The hell are you talking about?

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 12 Feb 2018, 15:54

Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Mostly.

Yes, the Warriors, who you mentioned were a super team and then added Durant. The Warriors went to 2 Finals and won one, before adding Durant.
mj3528
#QM

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 15:56

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Mostly.

Yes, the Warriors, who you mentioned were a super team and then added Durant. The Warriors went to 2 Finals and won one, before adding Durant.

What does that have to do with McHale or Ainge? You're struggling here. I'll hit reset.

KG, Pierce and Ray made Bron quit. Fin.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 12 Feb 2018, 16:04

Boston didn't make LeBron realize the shittiness of his supporting cast anymore than the spurs, magic or his own common sense. If you want to gloat over your round 2 chip 8 years ago, since which time LeBron has made the finals every year and beat the Celtics 4 times, only one of which series went beyond 5, then sure.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 16:09

Dthefritz wrote:Boston didn't make LeBron realize the shittiness of his supporting cast anymore than the spurs, magic or his own common sense. If you want to gloat over your round 2 chip 8 years ago, since which time LeBron has made the finals every year and beat the Celtics 4 times, only one of which series went beyond 5, then sure.

His stacked teams beat lesser talented Celtics teams recently?

HOLY SHIT, I'm glad you stay up all night watching those critical Jazz/Kings contests to glean this amount of basketball analysis.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 12 Feb 2018, 16:09

Dthefritz wrote:Boston didn't make LeBron realize the shittiness of his supporting cast anymore than the spurs, magic or his own common sense. If you want to gloat over your round 2 chip 8 years ago, since which time LeBron has made the finals every year and beat the Celtics 4 times, only one of which series went beyond 5, then sure.

And the one series that went past 5, they didn't have Boshy Bear.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Dthefritz » 12 Feb 2018, 16:13

Gregs Kite wrote:

HOLY SHIT, I'm glad you stay up all night watching those critical Jazz/Kings contests to glean this amount of basketball analysis.

Just like your more stacked Celtics teams beat his lesser cavs teams in 2008 and 2010.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 16:16

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Just like your more stacked Celtics teams beat his lesser cavs teams in 2008 and 2010.

Yes, and they made LeBron quit Cleveland. And then he comes back to Boston and mean mugs the retired guys like a child.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 12 Feb 2018, 16:21

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Yes, and they made LeBron quit Cleveland. And then he comes back to Boston and mean mugs the retired guys like a child.

You know good and well that Paul pierce would have done the exact same thing if he got to piss all over Kobe appreciation day or something.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby mj3528 » 12 Feb 2018, 18:57

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

You know good and well that Paul pierce would have done the exact same thing if he got to piss all over Kobe appreciation day or something.

Should have still played IT's tribute video even though he was not there. That really would have really angered Paul Pierce.
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 12 Feb 2018, 19:39

mj3528 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Should have still played IT's tribute video even though he was not there. That really would have really angered Paul Pierce.

Really?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Theny » 13 Feb 2018, 05:31

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Agreed, Pierce was spectacularly unlike able, he absolutely would've done that.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

PreviousNext

Return to NBA