THE TALENTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN: Cavs Thread

Re: THE TALENTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN: Cavs Thread

Postby mister bacon » 12 Feb 2018, 08:38

i enjoyed lebron's petty ruining of Paul Pierce's stupid ass celebration. it was amusing to watch him stare down all the old Celtics there too.

a++ job Cavs.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 08:43

Yeah, he's really great at being super mean mugger at guys who ran his ass out of Cleveland the first time.

When he's up by 25.

ETA: The ceremony was a little dusty. Well done all around.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Feb 2018, 10:42

Yeah well done on the ceremony, having it after a game, to a 30% capacity crowd.

The morning program I listen to stated that Lebron was informed either before or during the Twolves game that they were blowing it up, and getting rid of the shitheads that he hated. That information allowed him to start trying, and they won that game on his back. And he’s been beasting since. Any insight on how this information was delivered to him?

I have more questions later.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mj3528 » 12 Feb 2018, 10:44

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Yeah well done on the ceremony, having it after a game, to a 30% capacity crowd.

The morning program I listen to stated that Lebron was informed either before or during the Twolves game that they were blowing it up, and getting rid of the shitheads that he hated. That information allowed him to start trying, and they won that game on his back. And he’s been beasting since. Any insight on how this information was delivered to him?

I have more questions later.

He probably received that information from Koby Altman, the new GM. Altman apparently made the Kyrie-IT trade without telling LeBron, and that did not work out great.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby JT99 » 12 Feb 2018, 11:34

Gregs Kite wrote:When he's up by 25.

I think that you are aware of this, but you know that the game didn't start at 25-0 Cavs, right?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 11:40

JT99 wrote:

I think that you are aware of this, but you know that the game didn't start at 25-0 Cavs, right?

Mostly.

I am just glad he's having so much fun now and is able to stare down players who have long since retired.

And ran him out of Cleveland the first time.

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 12 Feb 2018, 15:11

Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Mostly.

I am just glad he's having so much fun now and is able to stare down players who have long since retired.

So not only were the Celtics responsible for LeBron learning how to be a winner, they were the sole cause of him signing with Miami. How else has this monumental franchise shaped Mr. James' life? Did they teach him how to talk to girls? Did they sequence his DNA?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Jew Jitsu » 12 Feb 2018, 15:15

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Mostly.

So not only were the Celtics responsible for LeBron learning how to be a winner, they were the sole cause of him signing with Miami. How else has this monumental franchise shaped Mr. James' life? Did they teach him how to talk to girls? Did they sequence his DNA?

Game 6 2012. Look it up chode
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Feb 2018, 15:16

He wore 6 for Russell and 23 for The Kentucky Colonel.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 15:20

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Mostly.

No, they just made him quit on his team to sign with a team with an easier shot at a title. He became a winner because the superfriend team he signed with ended up winning titles. We've been through this!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 12 Feb 2018, 15:28

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Mostly.

No, they just made him quit on his team to sign with a team with an easier shot at a title. He became a winner because the superfriend team he signed with ended up winning titles. We've been through this!

How do you explain the title he won with the Cavs?
mj3528
#QM

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 15:32

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Mostly.

He didn't play Pierce, KG and Ray in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 12 Feb 2018, 15:35

Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Mostly.

Yeah, just had to beat what some people were calling the best team of all-time in the actual finals.
mj3528
#QM

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 15:37

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Mostly.

Yeah, just had to beat what some people were calling the best team of all-time in the actual finals.

You mean the choking Warriors?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 12 Feb 2018, 15:40

So when Wade told Lebron he'd been traded they decided to have lunch one last time before Wade had to start watching his diet again. Sorry for your lost, DWade. Heat check your body fat % every week.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

PreviousNext

Return to NBA