THE TALENTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN: Cavs Thread

Re: THE TALENTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN: Cavs Thread

Postby Theny » 03 Nov 2017, 10:31

mj3528 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:He should man up and play for us in Boston. If he has the balls, that is. I highly doubt he does, tho.

If he decides to leave that would be great.

"Hey Kyrie, I am baaaack!"

That would be so awesome.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Dthefritz » 04 Nov 2017, 11:36

Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Oh, we're doing this again.

LeBron will try for like 55 games, they'll end up 52-30, with the #2 seed, and run roughshod over the East. Again. And then lose to the Warriors in the Finals. Again. And LeBron will leave Cleveland for a much larger market franchise. Again.

:Whatever the gif du jour is to indicate I agree.:

Not this year. My man's foot is out the door and everyone knows it. He's gonna mail it in and it's gonna be glorious.

Real mail-in game by Bron last night. He barely even wanted to score those 57 points and play the entire second half. And I wouldn't have noted it unless our resident dual MD/PHD in Body Language and Psychawlogy of the Dahhhhkies had been here to inform us, so good thing you were on the case.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 Nov 2017, 11:39

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

LeBron will try for like 55 games, they'll end up 52-30, with the #2 seed, and run roughshod over the East. Again. And then lose to the Warriors in the Finals. Again. And LeBron will leave Cleveland for a much larger market franchise. Again.

Not this year. My man's foot is out the door and everyone knows it. He's gonna mail it in and it's gonna be glorious.

Real mail-in game by Bron last night. He barely even wanted to score those 57 points and play the entire second half. And I wouldn't have noted it unless our resident dual MD/PHD in Body Language and Psychawlogy of the Dahhhhkies had been here to inform us, so good thing you were on the case.

LOL, okay dude. ThIs early November scoring outburst by the leagues best player totally rights the Cavs sinking ship.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 04 Nov 2017, 12:14

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

LOL, okay dude. ThIs early November scoring outburst by the leagues best player totally rights the Cavs sinking ship.

Just like an early November four-game losing is a reason to withdraw the benefit of the doubt from the league's best player who's made the finals seven consecutive years. Because he has defects deep within his soul that only you can see. Sounds legit.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 Nov 2017, 13:04

Four game losing.

Nailed it.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Jew Jitsu » 04 Nov 2017, 19:00

Fuck outta my thread Greg
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 Nov 2017, 19:02

Four game losing.

Nailed it.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 04 Nov 2017, 19:29

I Ann rooting for a prolonged cavs lose streak. Maybe the fans will regret how they treated finals hero turned.....turncoat kyrie
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Nov 2017, 08:04

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Just like an early November four-game losing is a reason to withdraw the benefit of the doubt from the league's best player who's made the finals seven consecutive years. Because he has defects deep within his soul that only you can see. Sounds legit.

Loss at home to the Hawks, huh? Season back on track? Maybe? Bron?

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Nov 2017, 10:49

So Lebron posted an Angry Arthur (whatever that is) on IG after the Celtics beat the Hawks ln, after the Hawks had beaten Cle on Sunday?

Weird, I thought LBJ loved that Kyrie trade and Gary hated it. Lebron posting memes, Gary posting how awesome the Celtics are? It’s all very confusing.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Nov 2017, 10:52

I can imagine how stunned you are at people taking the opposite stances on obvious stories.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Nov 2017, 10:56

Gregs Kite wrote:I can imagine how stunned you are at people taking the opposite stances on obvious stories.

What

It’s almost like you and lebron did 180s on your own opinions.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Nov 2017, 11:01

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I can imagine how stunned you are at people taking the opposite stances on obvious stories.

What

It’s almost like you and lebron did 180s on your own opinions.

Isn't it so confusing when someone does the entire opposite of what you think they'll do just try to be different?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 07 Nov 2017, 12:12

I enjoyed DWade throwing the starting unit under the bus. This guy.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 07 Nov 2017, 12:19

Theny wrote:I enjoyed DWade throwing the starting unit under the bus. This guy.

*insert ctz sarcastic yeah I hate the guy who won me three titles*

/fin
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to NBA