THE TALENTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN: Cavs Thread

Re: THE TALENTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN: Cavs Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Jan 2018, 10:11

mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:
chrisco wrote:#s and Jew Jitz - You guys need to drop your agendas.

Strange how bad their defense has been since IT came back.

I like LeBron, do not know what Lue means. I have seen some bad sports teams, but giving up close to 400 points in 3 basketball games and losing back to back games trailing by more 40 points in both, I am not sure how that is possible with the players on this Cavs team.

You don't? Do you forget Game 6 against the Celtics? The one where a frontrunning LeBron saw the end and flat out quit?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 12 Jan 2018, 10:13

Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:

I like LeBron, do not know what Lue means. I have seen some bad sports teams, but giving up close to 400 points in 3 basketball games and losing back to back games trailing by more 40 points in both, I am not sure how that is possible with the players on this Cavs team.

You don't? Do you forget Game 6 against the Celtics? The one where a frontrunning LeBron saw the end and flat out quit?

I memba. Howevah that team is not as talented as the players on this current Cavs team.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Jan 2018, 10:14

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:

I memba. Howevah that team is not as talented as the players on this current Cavs team.

Still led by LeBron. Fish rots from the head down.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Jew Jitsu » 12 Jan 2018, 10:47

Oh look it's theny and Greg in the cavs thread. Like moths to a flame
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Jan 2018, 10:49

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Jew Jitsu » 12 Jan 2018, 10:51

Someone is cranky today. Probably dreading having to coop up with his kids the next two days.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Jan 2018, 10:53

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Theny wrote:

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 12 Jan 2018, 12:11

Jew Jitsu wrote:Oh look it's theny and Greg in the cavs thread. Like moths to a flame

:D
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby JT99 » 12 Jan 2018, 12:23

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Jan 2018, 12:39

Are you prepared to back up the Brinks Truck for IT? 2-15 ln. Nice work!

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Theny » 14 Jan 2018, 17:03

I feel I beat Chicago tomorrow and Cavs lose to GS....we are all tied up baby! #heatculture
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby mj3528 » 16 Jan 2018, 10:42

In the words of Kite, this is fine:

http://thebiglead.com/2018/01/16/the-cavs-held-an-off-the-record-press-conference-to-talk-about-how-they-stink/

Several prominent players, speaking on condition of anonymity to ESPN, Cleveland.com and The Athletic, expressed doubt that the problems — an aging roster, defensively challenged personnel and a glut of redundant role players — could simply be worked out through patience and a chance to coalesce when fully healthy.

I watched last night's loss against the Warriors. I think they would give up much less points if they got back on defense and stopped the ball in transition. It is crazy how they just jog back and do basically nothing 10+ times a game.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 16 Jan 2018, 10:44

mj3528 wrote:In the words of Kite, this is fine:

http://thebiglead.com/2018/01/16/the-cavs-held-an-off-the-record-press-conference-to-talk-about-how-they-stink/

Several prominent players, speaking on condition of anonymity to ESPN, Cleveland.com and The Athletic, expressed doubt that the problems — an aging roster, defensively challenged personnel and a glut of redundant role players — could simply be worked out through patience and a chance to coalesce when fully healthy.

I watched last night's loss against the Warriors. I think they would give up much less points if they got back on defense and stopped the ball in transition. It is crazy how they just jog back and do basically nothing 10+ times a game.

I can find no fault in this analysis.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 16 Jan 2018, 11:01

TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:In the words of Kite, this is fine:

I can find no fault in this analysis.

Good to see Cleveland dot com mentioned.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby nova » 16 Jan 2018, 15:48

The Curry-Durant pick and roll was devastating. I think the Cavaliers should consider a trade that would net them a defensive option at point guard and a wing player that can Captain Planet Jae Crowder, JR Smith and Kyle Korver. They've got three guys playing one spot with massive holes in their games.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

PreviousNext

Return to NBA