You've been....THUNDERSTRUCK!!!

Re: You've been....THUNDERSTRUCK!!!

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Oct 2017, 08:26

mj3528 wrote:Didn't that story come out that Durant was near tears and asking his agent why he ruined his life immediately after signing with Golden State and receiving criticism? Dude is a child.

An NBA player who has had his balls gargled since he was what, 12 years old, by creepy AAU circles has no self awareness and no idea how to act like an adult?

nba pettiness is so fantastic. damn I love this league. lmaoooooo
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 19 Oct 2017, 08:54

NBA got nothing on this place
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Jew Jitsu » 19 Oct 2017, 09:23

the cheese wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Durants jersey is getting retired down the line. Can't do shit about it until he retires but it'll be ok. And I don't see Durant being petty against okc. Sure he hates being the bad guy for the way his switch happens but I don't think he gives two fucks what okc thinks

Burner twitter accounts.

What does that even mean? From what we know, all he did was talk how trash his teammates are in trying to explain himself to a twitter egg. You're proving my point
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Oct 2017, 09:25

JT99 wrote:NBA got nothing on this place

Underrated post.

31, remember this when you do kudos this week lmaooo.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 19 Oct 2017, 10:10

Jew Jitsu wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Durants jersey is getting retired down the line. Can't do shit about it until he retires but it'll be ok. And I don't see Durant being petty against okc. Sure he hates being the bad guy for the way his switch happens but I don't think he gives two fucks what okc thinks

Burner twitter accounts.

What does that even mean? From what we know, all he did was talk how trash his teammates are in trying to explain himself to a twitter egg. You're proving my point

With a burner twitter account.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 19 Oct 2017, 10:13

the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Burner twitter accounts.

Didn't that story come out that Durant was near tears and asking his agent why he ruined his life immediately after signing with Golden State and receiving criticism? Dude is a child.

Yes.

Dude slept in his mom's bed when he was 25 because he was afraid of storms.

Sounds like he needs a thunder buddy. :corn:
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Jew Jitsu » 19 Oct 2017, 10:26

the cheese wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Burner twitter accounts.

Ok troll
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby the cheese » 19 Oct 2017, 11:17

Jew Jitsu wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Burner twitter accounts.

Ok troll

I'm not going to get into how much of a pussy KD is, and how his performance was directly responsible for the Thunder NOT making the Finals in 2016, but it is PETTY AS FUCK to have sock puppet twitter accounts that you use to answer your critics on-line. When you use your sock-puppet twitter accounts to call your former teammates and coach trash the year after you joined an existing NBA champion team that your former trash team led 3-1 in the Western Conference Finals before you shot sub 35%/20% for back to back games, including one elimination game at home?

Yeah, that's petty as fuck and I'm the troll. FOH.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mj3528 » 19 Oct 2017, 11:48

the cheese wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Burner twitter accounts.

Ok troll

I'm not going to get into how much of a pussy KD is, and how his performance was directly responsible for the Thunder NOT making the Finals in 2016, but it is PETTY AS FUCK to have sock puppet twitter accounts that you use to answer your critics on-line. When you use your sock-puppet twitter accounts to call your former teammates and coach trash the year after you joined an existing NBA champion team that your former trash team led 3-1 in the Western Conference Finals before you shot sub 35%/20% for back to back games, including one elimination game at home?

Yeah, that's petty as fuck and I'm the troll. FOH.

And is there truth to the rumor that KD had already made up his mind to go to OKC before that series concluded? Big if true.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Oct 2017, 11:51

mj3528 wrote:
And is there truth to the rumor that KD had already made up his mind to go to OKC before that series concluded? Big if true.

I'll say. If true, what a boner!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Oct 2017, 10:08

What the hell did this to the Thunder plane 30k feet in the air?
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby chrisco » 28 Oct 2017, 10:31

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Image

The thunder of drums.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Oct 2017, 13:32

chrisco wrote:

The thunder of drums.

That would never have happened to Ted Dansons plane.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 28 Oct 2017, 14:31

chrisco wrote:

The thunder of drums.

sorry we were looking for "the thunder of guns"
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby babylurch » 28 Oct 2017, 17:17

A bird, probably on takeoff
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

PreviousNext

Return to NBA