You've been....THUNDERSTRUCK!!!

Re: You've been....THUNDERSTRUCK!!!

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Dec 2017, 12:27

ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Thought it was 6 for 24?


I enjoyed that.


That was kind of a crappy game for bean.

Image


I was listening to stupid Ric Bucher last evening, and a caller from Philly asked Ric what Kobe’s defining playoff moment was. The caller said that there’s nothing to really point to. I wasn’t the caller btw. Bucher said that when he thinks of great Kobe playoff moments, one of the things he thinks of is that Game 7 win vs Boston. Bc Kobe willed them to victory with his rebounding. :roll: He avoided the little stat of 6-24. :roll: did I send a tweet his way after? You bet your butt I did.

Sidenote: Bucher said Ninnie is the GOAT Laker as far as he’s concerned.

Sidenote 2: that caller was a Kobe hater. He said Wilt is the greatest player to come out of Philly, followed by Rasheed Wallace. Then maybe Kobe. :lol:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31766
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: You've been....THUNDERSTRUCK!!!

Postby mj3528 » 20 Dec 2017, 12:35

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Thought it was 6 for 24?


I enjoyed that.


That was kind of a crappy game for bean.

Image


I was listening to stupid Ric Bucher last evening, and a caller from Philly asked Ric what Kobe’s defining playoff moment was. The caller said that there’s nothing to really point to. I wasn’t the caller btw. Bucher said that when he thinks of great Kobe playoff moments, one of the things he thinks of is that Game 7 win vs Boston. Bc Kobe willed them to victory with his rebounding. :roll: He avoided the little stat of 6-24. :roll: did I send a tweet his way after? You bet your butt I did.

Sidenote: Bucher said Ninnie is the GOAT Laker as far as he’s concerned.

Sidenote 2: that caller was a Kobe hater. He said Wilt is the greatest player to come out of Philly, followed by Rasheed Wallace. Then maybe Kobe. :lol:


that kobe 6 for 24 could be kobe's defining moment. I watched that game, and for maybe the only time in his life, Kobe showed some self-awareness and really stopped taking shots in the 2nd half.

I thought I have heard people now saying that Kobe was injured in that game.

LeBron's defining moments in the play-offs: his crazy stretch against the Pistons and the block against Golden State

LeBron > Kobe
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 10060
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: You've been....THUNDERSTRUCK!!!

Postby Dthefritz » 25 Jan 2018, 07:59

What an injustice that Paul George got snubbed from the all-star team. What was he supposed to do, try for the first two months of the season? #CCAB.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 8050
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: You've been....THUNDERSTRUCK!!!

Postby the cheese » 25 Jan 2018, 10:21

Dthefritz wrote:What an injustice that Paul George got snubbed from the all-star team. What was he supposed to do, try for the first two months of the season? #CCAB.


Yep. They played like ass until...well they're still playing like ass. Why would you get an all-star spot in the West?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18637
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: You've been....THUNDERSTRUCK!!!

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Jan 2018, 18:51

:what: :what: :shock: Nice tits.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Image
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31604
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: You've been....THUNDERSTRUCK!!!

Postby Dthefritz » 25 Jan 2018, 20:32

Briandong79 wrote::what: :what: :shock: Nice tits.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Image

The headline on nba.com is "Westbrook making George's Looming Decision Easier". I like to think this pic is related.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 8050
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: You've been....THUNDERSTRUCK!!!

Postby the cheese » 26 Jan 2018, 10:22

Good underboob.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18637
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: You've been....THUNDERSTRUCK!!!

Postby PhillyJim76 » 26 Jan 2018, 10:37

Briandong79 wrote::what: :what: :shock: Nice tits.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Image

He’s def gay.
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5293
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Previous

Return to NBA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron