The Lake Show

Re: The Lake Show

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Apr 2017, 08:02

I have read reports that Sixers guard Ben Simmons has grown a couple of inches since he was drafted, and is now a shade under 7 feet tall.

He is going to have to buy some new suits for the bench next season.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby PhillyJim76 » 07 Apr 2017, 08:36

These blacks never stop growing. I stopped growing when I was 12, when I started to have to shave.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby TheWolf » 07 Apr 2017, 08:42

PhillyJim76 wrote:These blacks never stop growing. I stopped growing when I was 12, when I started to have to shave.

It's because you people bred us to be huge so you could profit more off of our misery. /Bacon
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 07 Apr 2017, 09:07

TheWolf wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:These blacks never stop growing. I stopped growing when I was 12, when I started to have to shave.

It's because you people bred us to be huge so you could profit more off of our misery. /Bacon

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Apr 2017, 09:11

Can we knock off the racial stereotypes?

Anyway, Do we think Simmons will be PG next year? Should the Sixers consider a point guard like Lonzo Ball if he is available? I feel like he and Simmons are kinda similar players, just diff sizes. Not sure we need 2 amazing passers with questionable offense on one team.

Thoughts?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby ctz31 » 07 Apr 2017, 09:13

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Can we knock off the racial stereotypes?

Anyway, Do we think Simmons will be PG next year? Should the Sixers consider a point guard like Lonzo Ball if he is available? I feel like he and Simmons are kinda similar players, just diff sizes. Not sure we need 2 amazing passers with questionable offense on one team.

Thoughts?

Lonzo has a bum hammy. or so i've heard.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 07 Apr 2017, 09:21

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Can we knock off the racial stereotypes?

Thoughts?

Simmons is a PG on offense, Antemeememempkoekeokopo style. You good. I think you want Monk. Or the Washington kid if you get #1.

I'm not sure about Ball. I think he'll be ok. I also hate his dad so much I want him to fail.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby PhillyJim76 » 07 Apr 2017, 10:11

mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

I don't know how to do gifs or pics so imagine I posted a smiling Jimmy the Greek pic here
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby mister bacon » 07 Apr 2017, 10:24

PhillyJim76 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

I don't know how to do gifs or pics so imagine I posted a smiling Jimmy the Greek pic here

i seen a salad on the menu at a place recently called a "jimmy the greek". when the waitress came by to ask if we had any questions "yeah, i'm assuming the jimmy the greek comes with no black olives. or does it come with extra large ones" she said "let me go check on that" so i said "never mind, i'll have a burger"
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 07 Apr 2017, 10:25

mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

i seen a salad on the menu at a place recently called a "jimmy the greek". when the waitress came by to ask if we had any questions "yeah, i'm assuming the jimmy the greek comes with no black olives. or does it come with extra large ones" she said "let me go check on that" so i said "never mind, i'll have a burger"

ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby JT99 » 07 Apr 2017, 10:45

mister bacon wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Gotta be extra large, right? I don't think that we have evidence that Greek hated the blacks. Though........Greek.

50/50 call now that I think it through
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Apr 2017, 11:24

Do you guys mind if we get back to Sixers chatter?

Tiago Splitter has been getting some burn recently. I dont know why. This team is confusing.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby TheWolf » 07 Apr 2017, 11:39

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Do you guys mind if we get back to Sixers chatter?

Tiago Splitter has been getting some burn recently. I dont know why. This team is confusing.

What else would we do in the Lakers thread?

I cannot see/hear Tiago Splitter's name without saying it in the Steven A Smith voice. #coolstorywolf
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dthefritz » 16 May 2017, 20:19

PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Lakers are only 1 game "up" on the Suns now. They're going to lose their pick to the Sixers. And then there's some weird clause that causes them to lose their 2019 first rounder to Orlando. Not ideal.

This is the best draft class in 10 years, according to Bill Simmons. Josh Jackson is top 10, and he is absolute garbage. Who is rating these guys?

I have heard that the Sixers have only a 40ish% chance at a top 3 pick, and that is including them and Sacramento's standings right now. They have a swap right with Sac if they want to use it. And combined, the Sixers have approx 11% chance at #1.

F the Lakers.

Lakers and Magic are getting the number one pick - done deal dude.

Yeah?

I also am looking forward to conspiratard Celtics fans explaining why the dastardly NBA that has been apparently rigging things for glitzy big markets like Minnesota and Cleveland, is now suddenly a paragon of fairness. STAWP WHINING! FAYUH AND SQUAYUH! ONLY LOOSAH DAHHHKIES TRAFFIC IN SUCH NAWNSENSE!
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 May 2017, 09:16

Motherfucking fuck LaVar gets his wish. This truly is the darkest timeline where the awful continue to be rewarded. On the bright side for everyone not named Briandong, it's just another reason to hate the Lakers and root against Lonzo. Though I go back and forth on hating the kid, it's not his fault his dad is the worst thing since pet rocks. But his dad is truly awful and $450 shoes aside, fuck them both in the ear with a steel-tipped dildo.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

PreviousNext

Return to NBA