The Lake Show

The Lake Show

Postby Durden » 06 Feb 2008, 15:23

didn't see a thread for the Lakers...aside from being one of the league's most storied franchises, they're now set up to be a very serious contender this season, as well as for the foreseeable future.

thought i'd kick this thread off with Kobe's postgame reaction after the first game of the Gasol era...not only has his faith in god been reaffirmed, but he damn near has an orgasm over the whole thing...i also can't remember the last time Kobe scored in single digits, but i can't imagine the Lakers won like they did last night.
i used to be commander and chief of my pimp ship.

2008 Who's Now
BSMB: poor nerf. You had a fine year. One and DUN, yo.
Durden
Smartest Guy In The Room

Re: The Lake Show

Postby DirtDawg » 06 Feb 2008, 21:03

Durden wrote:didn't see a thread for the Lakers...aside from being one of the league's most storied franchises, they're now set up to be a very serious contender this season, as well as for the foreseeable future.

thought i'd kick this thread off with Kobe's postgame reaction after the first game of the Gasol era...not only has his faith in god been reaffirmed, but he damn near has an orgasm over the whole thing...i also can't remember the last time Kobe scored in single digits, but i can't imagine the Lakers won like they did last night.

The motherfucker admits to jizzing on the face of a barely legal white whore in lily white Eagle County Colorado, gets popped for rape, loses his endorsements, nearly loses his family, THEN gets public redemption and doesn't face a trial for the rape, is back at the top of his game AND NOW the motherfucker believes in God b/c they traded for a Spaniard?
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 21 Feb 2008, 14:50

DirtDawg wrote:
Durden wrote:didn't see a thread for the Lakers...aside from being one of the league's most storied franchises, they're now set up to be a very serious contender this season, as well as for the foreseeable future.

The motherfucker admits to jizzing on the face of a barely legal white whore in lily white Eagle County Colorado, gets popped for rape, loses his endorsements, nearly loses his family, THEN gets public redemption and doesn't face a trial for the rape, is back at the top of his game AND NOW the motherfucker believes in God b/c they traded for a Spaniard?

just read this post, gold! anyways, pau is overrated and mamba will be sent home again this year in the first round.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Durden » 21 Feb 2008, 22:23

Untouchable wrote:just read this post, gold! anyways, pau is overrated and mamba will be sent home again this year in the first round.

i'd actually argue that he's underrated, simply because no one rates him highly at all...pretty much everyone says that he sucks and that he's just another soft Euro...personally, i think the guy can flat out play and it's not a coincidence that Kobe's happy again, while the entire Western Conference blasted Memphis over the trade...he's obviously not big, but he's only suffered one major injury and has otherwise played through lesser injuries.

yea, he looks like a fag and doesn't do anything flashy, but there isn't much he can't do...he was stuck with a terrible organization his whole career, but now that he's surrounded with guys who can actually play, he's going to be a perennial all-star.

2008 Who's Now
Durden
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby JichaelDick » 22 Feb 2008, 01:05

Fun fact of the day:

In 2005 and 2006, the Memphis Grizzlies had better records than the Lakers.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Mar 2008, 11:36

I dont know about this Pau Gasol. I watched some of the game yesterday. He looks like he sucks. And is a puss too.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Theny » 03 Mar 2008, 11:41

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I dont know about this Pau Gasol. I watched some of the game yesterday. He looks like he sucks. And is a puss too.

Of course he's a puss, he's a Euro
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby mister bacon » 03 Mar 2008, 12:03

Theny wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I dont know about this Pau Gasol. I watched some of the game yesterday. He looks like he sucks. And is a puss too.

seriously bsmb, is this the first time you've watched that quivering vagina play basketball? he is the very definition of soft ass pussy euro.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Mar 2008, 12:13

mister bacon wrote:
Theny wrote:

seriously bsmb, is this the first time you've watched that quivering vagina play basketball? he is the very definition of soft ass pussy euro.

Yeah, im pretty sure. I dont watch a lot of NBA. I was expecting more out of him. Like, I dunno, low post moves or something?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby SDGuy » 03 Mar 2008, 12:27

Can't argue with results though. Carried a shitty Memphis team to the playoffs as the best player and the Lakers are 13-2 (or 12-2?) with him.
Montecore's Revenge wrote:Protip: When you slit your wrists make sure you go north-south and not east-west. It will be harder for them to save you and it won't send out as much of a "just a cry for help, not a serious attempt" vibe
SDGuy
Basketball Jesus

Postby mister bacon » 03 Mar 2008, 12:29

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Theny wrote:

Yeah, im pretty sure. I dont watch a lot of NBA. I was expecting more out of him. Like, I dunno, low post moves or something?

he isnt really a big man. he is really REALLY fucking soft. as SD said they are winning with him, but i think he will pull one of those famous euro playoff disappearing acts duringt he playoffs when its on the line. kobe will have to score 30 points minimum to keep them in games.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Durden » 03 Mar 2008, 12:41

mister bacon wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Theny wrote:

he isnt really a big man. he is really REALLY fucking soft. as SD said they are winning with him, but i think he will pull one of those famous euro playoff disappearing acts duringt he playoffs when its on the line. kobe will have to score 30 points minimum to keep them in games.

maybe he could help that he looks like a fag, but he can't help that he's skinny...he was forced to play out of position at center a lot in Memphis, and they were never going to go too far with him because he was surrounded by garbage and no post presence...Gasol's already an integral part of what the Lakers are doing and when Bynum comes back, this team is going to be fucking scary with Pau at PF.

2008 Who's Now
Durden
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Theny » 03 Mar 2008, 12:55

tru, but all these people saying they're the favorites now need to calm down. It's still SA unfortunately. What a bunch of homos those guys are.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Durden » 03 Mar 2008, 13:01

Theny wrote:tru, but all these people saying they're the favorites now need to calm down. It's still SA unfortunately. What a bunch of homos those guys are.

i agree, but only bc of Bynum's injury...if he had been healthy the entire time, i'm pretty sure i would disagree with you.

think about it, if Bynum or Odom or Gasol is your 4th best player, that's just insane...plus, they have arguably the deepest/best bench in the league to back those guys up.

2008 Who's Now
Durden
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Chuck » 04 Mar 2008, 11:54

mister bacon wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Theny wrote:

He isnt a bruiser but he can play. He is a finesse player a la Bosh. When the game is on the line the ball will go to Kobe anyway, maybe Fisher. The rest will disappear voluntarily or ordered to back off.

I think he fits the Lakers quite nicely. He runs the floor very well and all of a sudden the lakers are the fastest team play off bound team in the west (a bold statement I know, but I stand by it)
Chuck
Another dude worth meeting

Next

Return to NBA