the Charlotte Hornets / Bob :catz:

Re: the Charlotte Hornets / Bob :catz:

Postby Theny » 30 Dec 2016, 08:28

Prez wrote:Image

I can't blame him on that one. He's not an idiot like Swaggy. That was hilarious though.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby SouthernYokel » 30 Dec 2016, 09:38

Theny wrote:
Prez wrote:Image

I can't blame him on that one. He's not an idiot like Swaggy. That was hilarious though.

Doubt the Hornets' sosh meets people are going to put the little black hat on him for that one. #WalkerCharlotteRanger to the ASG!
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Apr 2017, 06:52

'sup?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby CourtesyFlush » 19 Jun 2017, 09:19

Ranking the preference for who I (realistically) hope the Hornets pick in Thursday's draft:

5. Alonzo Mourning's good kidney
4. Dell Curry's jump shot
3. Malik Monk (if he happens to fall to 11--but not likely)
2. Donovan Mitchell
1. Luke Kennard

Who they are probably looking at taking:

3. Zach Collins (yay--another big white stiff)
2. Lauri Markkanen (big white stiff that can't defend)
1. Justin Jackson (UNC guy because MJ loves his fellow Holes)
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Jun 2017, 12:56

CourtesyFlush wrote:Ranking the preference for who I (realistically) hope the Hornets pick in Thursday's draft:

2. Donovan Mitchell
1. Luke Kennard

There is a guy named Lauri? I hope you take him.

I heard that Malik Monk's height has been inflated. I ono what he's listed at, but I have heard that he's barely 6'1".
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby CourtesyFlush » 19 Jun 2017, 12:57

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Ranking the preference for who I (realistically) hope the Hornets pick in Thursday's draft:

2. Donovan Mitchell
1. Luke Kennard

I heard that Malik Monk's height has been inflated. I ono what he's listed at, but I have heard that he's barely 6'1".

O RLY? Who told you that? Brandon?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Jun 2017, 13:05

CourtesyFlush wrote:

2. Donovan Mitchell
1. Luke Kennard

O RLY? Who told you that? Brandon?

I heard it from Evan Cohen. Theny knows what i mean.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 19 Jun 2017, 13:20

2. Donovan Mitchell
1. Luke Kennard

The nerds love Collins, say it'll take him a year or two but he's a perfect fit for the modern league or something. Nerds.

I like Markkanen but if he isn't a 45% three point shooter fast he might not make it 5 years.

Kennard is supposedly rising fast because of unbelievable workouts. :beatsme:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dthefritz » 20 Jun 2017, 20:24

Reasonable gamble if they want to win now. Supposably, they wanted to trust the process longer, but ownership was worried the franchise would die on the vine, so they had to go in half-cocked. I look forward to Kemba and Dwight getting along and not fighting in the locker room.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 21 Jun 2017, 09:42

We’ll never know all the details but I think we have enough tangential evidence to suggest Dwight is a locker room cancer. Sorry dtf.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Jun 2017, 09:53

MisterTambourineMan wrote:We’ll never know all the details but I think we have enough tangential evidence to suggest Dwight is a locker room cancer. Sorry dtf.

I have seen him play in person 2 or 3 times, and frankly, I like him! The games I have seen, he has given effort, and he is really cool with the fans. Jokes with them during timeouts, I've seen him give his jersey away, sign some youngster's Howard jersey for him. He's a delight, imo.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Jun 2017, 09:55

I have seen him play in person 2 or 3 times, and frankly, I like him! The games I have seen, he has given effort, and he is really cool with the fans. Jokes with them during timeouts, I've seen him give his jersey away, sign some youngster's Howard jersey for him. He's a delight, imo.

Very unpredictable post, thank you for sharing.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 21 Jun 2017, 09:57

MisterTambourineMan wrote:We’ll never know all the details but I think we have enough tangential evidence to suggest Dwight is a locker room cancer. Sorry dtf.

Agreed, he seems like an alright, if dorky, dude. But shit, teams can't wait to get rid of him.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby CourtesyFlush » 21 Jun 2017, 10:00

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

Agreed, he seems like an alright, if dorky, dude. But shit, teams can't wait to get rid of him.

I think this is a different situation than previous ones though. Looks like the Hawks might be entering full on rebuild mode sooner rather than later.

I like the move for the Hornets. They get out of that godawful Plumlee contract and move up 10 spots to the top of the second round in tomorrow's draft. No clue what this means for Cody Zeller though.

There's no way they're taking a big with the 11th pick now. They're zeroing in on either Donovan Mitchell or Luke Kennard (hopefully) at this point.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Jun 2017, 10:02

CourtesyFlush wrote:

I think this is a different situation than previous ones though. Looks like the Hawks might be entering full on rebuild mode sooner rather than later.

I like the move for the Hornets. They get out of that godawful Plumlee contract and move up 10 spots to the top of the second round in tomorrow's draft. No clue what this means for Cody Zeller though.

There's no way they're taking a big with the 11th pick now. They're zeroing in on either Donovan Mitchell or Luke Kennard (hopefully) at this point.

Are either of those two big, white stiffs?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NBA