the Charlotte Hornets / Bob :catz:

Re: the Charlotte Hornets / Bob :catz:

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Jun 2017, 07:49

CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Dwight Howard? Fuckin...what? I can't believe people think Lebron is going to leave the eastern conference next year.

You'd rather us go with Cody Zeller at center? We get D-12 for a couple years and if it doesn't work out, so what? Not like they're going to crack the top 3 in the Eastern Conference anyway with what they have.

Need a dynamic scorer to complement Kemba. That's why I want Donovan Mitchell in the draft.

i'd rather use the money elsewhere, cody zeller is bad but i just don't understand how Howard moves them anywhere besides closer to the salary cap
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Jun 2017, 08:24

CourtesyFlush wrote:Need a dynamic scorer to complement Kemba. That's why I want Donovan Mitchell in the draft.

I think Malik Monk will do. :shock:
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Jun 2017, 08:29

Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Need a dynamic scorer to complement Kemba. That's why I want Donovan Mitchell in the draft.

yeah that was lucky. i think. maybe he is as bad as the random internet agreement decided he was. He sure did fuck up my team 3 times last year. maybe this will be like when the panthers took newton after he curb stomped me twice.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Jun 2017, 08:30

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

yeah that was lucky. i think. maybe he is as bad as the random internet agreement decided he was. He sure did fuck up my team 3 times last year. maybe this will be like when the panthers took newton after he curb stomped me twice.

I loved both Kentucky guys (related: I watched them play more than any other top guy except maybe Jackson or Ball). I think he's an absolute steal there.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby CourtesyFlush » 23 Jun 2017, 09:42

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

I loved both Kentucky guys (related: I watched them play more than any other top guy except maybe Jackson or Ball). I think he's an absolute steal there.

Yeah, I am really glad they got him instead of Mitchell or Trevor Ferguson. He was projected as a top 8 guy and slipped behind Zach Collins. Fortuitous for the Hornets as I would've fully expected them to take another big white stiff in that spot.

Kinda smallish for a 2G but they needed someone to space the floor for Kemba and D-12. A lineup of D-12, Zeller/Kaminsky/Marvin, Batum, Monk, and Kemba--not too shabby.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Jun 2017, 11:45

Haley O’Shaughnessy wrote:Loser: Malik Monk
O’Shaughnessy: After lethal Kentucky shooter Malik Monk fell to the Hornets at no. 11, he told ESPN that going so late was disappointing. Just the day before, Monk was certain he would go to the Suns or the Knicks, saying his orange watchband would be one of his future team’s colors. Instead, Monk will be taking shots in shades of purple as the steal of the lottery, playing for a team that has been trying to figure out its identity since drafting its last exciting guard prospect in Kemba Walker. Since then, little has changed except their mascot.

Well, a girl said he's the steal of the lottery for you guys.

Ts and Ps.

You cant play him and Kemba at the same time. Too small.

Congrats.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dthefritz » 07 Nov 2017, 22:08

In an ideal world, I would have made a new meme and replaced "desk" with "double digit 4th quarter lead", but God has made us to be imperfect creatures.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby CourtesyFlush » 08 Nov 2017, 08:40

Dthefritz wrote:Image

In an ideal world, I would have made a new meme and replaced "desk" with "double digit 4th quarter lead", but God has made us to be imperfect creatures.

Ugh...that was awful. Zeller getting blocked three times on one possession was especially horrific. What happened to that defense Clifford's teams have been known for during his tenure?

DtF, you know basketball more than I do--is the Hornets problem that their backcourt is so small with Kemba/Monk?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 08 Nov 2017, 08:48

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:Image

Ugh...that was awful. Zeller getting blocked three times on one possession was especially horrific. What happened to that defense Clifford's teams have been known for during his tenure?

DtF, you know basketball more than I do--is the Hornets problem that their backcourt is so small with Kemba/Monk?

It's a problem in that you need transition buckets to make up for a small backcourt, and that's limited when you have Zeller and Howard. Either your guys need time to gel, or maybe the pieces don't fit.

At least from what I saw, you need a better way to get buckets in crunch time. Monk and walker jacking up 3s off screens isn't gonna cut it.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Previous

Return to NBA