Les Boulez - the Wizards thread

Re: Les Boulez - the Wizards thread

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 May 2016, 06:42

Any way the Wizards can get out of the Scott Brooks contract? :lol:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 20 Jan 2017, 07:48

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby CourtesyFlush » 20 Jan 2017, 08:15

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:That oh so tricky Kool-aid man

just for you rubby

Surprised he wasn't wearing his red blazer to really throw the Knicks off :ohyeah:
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 25 Jan 2017, 09:19

CourtesyFlush wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:That oh so tricky Kool-aid man

just for you rubby

Surprised he wasn't wearing his red blazer to really throw the Knicks off :ohyeah:

These rule bending asses are on a bit of a run these days. Wall for secretary of the interior
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Jan 2017, 09:22

I know I speak for DTF when I say I'm glad our thuggish overlords in black thugged out and showed that piddling little band of scrappy, gritty white "basketball" players and their Opie ass looking coach that they best not bring that shit in our nations hood and not expect to get mean mugged back to their racist bowl of fackin chowwwwdah.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 25 Jan 2017, 09:28

Gregs Kite wrote:I know I speak for DTF when I say I'm glad our thuggish overlords in black thugged out and showed that piddling little band of scrappy, gritty white "basketball" players and their Opie ass looking coach that they best not bring that shit in our nations hood and not expect to get mean mugged back to their racist bowl of fackin chowwwwdah.

ImageImageImage
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 25 Jan 2017, 17:59

Gregs Kite wrote:I know I speak for DTF when I say I'm glad our thuggish overlords in black thugged out and showed that piddling little band of scrappy, gritty white "basketball" players and their Opie ass looking coach that they best not bring that shit in our nations hood and not expect to get mean mugged back to their racist bowl of fackin chowwwwdah.

The wizards have more white players than Boston.

Hopefully I can still get a post from you detailing why Zach Lowe is a traitor and pussy for writing on the front page of ESPN that John Wall deserved to start the ASG over Isiah Thomas, contradicting Bill the Magnificent.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Jan 2017, 18:15

Dthefritz wrote:

Hopefully I can still get a post from you detailing why Zach Lowe is a traitor and pussy for writing on the front page of ESPN that John Wall deserved to start the ASG over Isiah Thomas, contradicting Bill the Magnificent.

Not just Bill, but people who watched IT play basketball this season. Maybe Lowe has the same little thuggie in his pants for growling, hard knock negroes you do.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 25 Jan 2017, 18:20

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Not just Bill, but people who watched IT play basketball this season. Maybe Lowe has the same little thuggie in his pants for growling, hard knock negroes you do.

I have watched IT play basketball this season. He is very good. He deserves to make the all-star team. John Wall is better. He plays defense and makes his teammates better, but I guess clean cut white people don't go for that kind of stuff these days.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Jan 2017, 18:27

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I have watched IT play basketball this season. He is very good. He deserves to make the all-star team. John Wall is better. He plays defense and makes his teammates better, but I guess clean cut white people don't go for that kind of stuff these days.

I guess IT will have to settle for taking over fourth quarters and winning games thus making his teams win column better.

But defense, yeah, kinda what they use Bradley and Smart for.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 25 Jan 2017, 18:32

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

I guess IT will have to settle for taking over fourth quarters and winning games thus making his teams win column better.

Zach Lowe wrote:Wall is 16-of-29 from the floor in the last three minutes of games when the score is within three points, a hair better percentage-wise than Thomas's sterling 18-of-35 mark.

But I guess your argument is that since IT plays on a team with two good defensive players, he should get credit for their efforts in all star voting. I don't see how I can argue with that.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Jan 2017, 18:46

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Zach Lowe wrote:Wall is 16-of-29 from the floor in the last three minutes of games when the score is within three points, a hair better percentage-wise than Thomas's sterling 18-of-35 mark.

But I guess your argument is that since IT plays on a team with two good defensive players, he should get credit for their efforts in all star voting. I don't see how I can argue with that.

Your argument is Wall is a better defensive player, then you give me offensive stats that are separated by a cunthair. This was really over when you decided to use defensive prowess as a pro for the NBA All Star, a known bastion of slap the floor, lockdown D.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 25 Jan 2017, 18:52

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Your argument is Wall is a better defensive player, then you give me offensive stats that are separated by a cunthair. This was really over when you decided to use defensive prowess as a pro for the NBA All Star, a known bastion of slap the floor, lockdown D.

No my argument is that Wall is actually an even better offensive player on balance than Thomas, given his far superior ability to run an offense and create for his teammates in addition to his ability to get big buckets when his team needs them. And then when you factor in the fact that the Celtics are the worst team in the league defensively with Isiah on the floor and Wall is a very good defensive player as opposed to a trainwreck, it's not even close.

Clearly I hate white people.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Jan 2017, 20:05

You win. I'm psyched to watch the NBA All Star game for Walls defense.

Don't even ask Theny, I know when I'm SONNED.

Sucks Thomas plays in such a racist town. :/

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Feb 2017, 10:17

Watched these guys last night, really really fun team. I enjoy Wall a lot.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to NBA