Les Boulez - the Wizards thread

Les Boulez - the Wizards thread

Postby DirtDawg » 06 Dec 2006, 11:05

The Wiz have been playing great at home, with star Gilbert "Batshit Crazy" Arenas averaging 33 ppg at home.

On the other hand, the Gil and the rest of the team have been lousy on the road, going winless in 8 road games.

They need to turn this ship around or they might miss the playoffs this year.
Last edited by DirtDawg on 25 Jan 2007, 12:46, edited 2 times in total.
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby DirtDawg » 07 Dec 2006, 11:31

So, naturally, as soon as I post about the Wizards road losing streak and Arenas playing shitty away from home, guess what happens?

They finally managed to win their first road game of the year last night; Arenas scores 38.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt= ... 2006120618
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby Rodney Farva » 07 Dec 2006, 11:39

please, dawg, i'm begging you. use your powers for good, not evil.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby DirtDawg » 11 Dec 2006, 13:55

Ever since I created this thread the Wiz have won 2 out of 3, including back to back road wins.

Gil "My mom was a crack whore" Arenas has been averaging 37 points during that 3 game span.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby nova » 24 Dec 2006, 22:13

in niggardly mcgee's absense, Gil Arenas has been fucking retarded, dropping 60 on the lakers, 30 on the Kings, and 54 on the Suns.

And to boot, he drops a ginormous suck my dick to Kobe and the rest of the haters in the NBA.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby DirtDawg » 03 Jan 2007, 07:27

Gil "Tha Thrill" Arenas has been named player of the month for December, averaging over 30 ppg.

The Wiz are currently battling it out for first place in the Southeast Division, a half game back of the Magic.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby mmutoni » 07 Jan 2007, 21:42

there seems to be an alarmingly low amount of love for Sir Gil on this board.
mmutoni
Etiquette Instructor

Postby Theny » 08 Jan 2007, 08:14

mmutoni wrote:there seems to be an alarmingly low amount of love for Sir Gil on this board.

Looks like mmmmmutoni is looking to cheat on Kobe....
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Frank the Tank » 08 Jan 2007, 08:42

mmutoni wrote:there seems to be an alarmingly low amount of love for Sir Gil on this board.

It's hard to love anyone in those uniforms. :)
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby nova » 08 Jan 2007, 08:50

Considering that this is NFL Playoffs/college football bowl season, most of us aren't even watching the NBA.

I can't remember where I put this, but Gilbert Arenas is going to make Simmons rewrite his Vengence Scale. I have never seen anybody so motivated to prove people wrong from day one. He's got that Jordanesque quality of making people pay for wronging him. The best hting the rest of the NBA can do is start kissing his ass and hope he gets complacent...if not, this man is going to be in the Hall of Fame.

Pound for pound, he's one of the two best players in the league.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 09 Jan 2007, 10:04

nasty nova wrote:

who's the other one?
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jan 2007, 10:10

Untouchable wrote:
nasty nova wrote:

who's the other one?

Iverson, perhaps?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 09 Jan 2007, 10:15

JichaelDick wrote:
Untouchable wrote:
nasty nova wrote:

who's the other one?

Iverson, perhaps?

pound for pound.....maybe it's earl boykins?
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Fletch » 09 Jan 2007, 10:36

nasty nova wrote:

Considering that this is NFL Playoffs/college football bowl season, most of us aren't even watching the NBA.

I can't remember where I put this, but Gilbert Arenas is going to make Simmons rewrite his Vengence Scale. I have never seen anybody so motivated to prove people wrong from day one. He's got that Jordanesque quality of making people pay for wronging him. The best hting the rest of the NBA can do is start kissing his ass and hope he gets complacent...if not, this man is going to be in the Hall of Fame.

I find it pretty stunning as well that Gil is this good and just turned 25 a couple days ago. He ain't even peaked yet...
nasty nova wrote:I'm a meaningless piece of shit
Fletch
The Bomb Dick

Postby Rodney Farva » 09 Jan 2007, 10:42

plus he's batshit crazy. which is fun.

did he ever pay that dude who tricked out the interior of his suv his rookie year? iirc he had the full A/V treatment done, it was pictured with him sitting in it in SI or somewhere, and then he never paid the guy and got sued over it.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Next

Return to NBA