a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

How many Heat cheerleaders could Theny spice

One
2
4%
2
2
4%
Theny can only count to two.
20
37%
60+ Who's is going to challenge him in the East?
12
22%
One, and then he'd let her move in
18
33%
 
Total votes : 54

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby Theny » 20 Mar 2017, 12:08

the cheese wrote:
Theny wrote:WELL BOYS, we finally made the 8 seed! Only took a 23-5, two month journey to get here. By nearly every statistical measure you should all be taking me seriously come playoff time but I think this team is more like that Rockets team a few years back that went on some long winning streak and then lost in the first round. Nevertheless Spo and Co have really made chicken salad out of chicken shit with this season, been fun times. Fun times.


Did you lose Waiters Island this weekend? If so, you fucked. And-1 is the key.


He sprained his ankle on Friday against mtm. Should be back later this week. I missed him dearly last night vs. the Blazers.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30407
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Apr 2017, 07:15

Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23078
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby Theny » 13 Apr 2017, 09:07

You lucked out big time.

From 11-30 in the first half of the season to 30-11 the second half of the season. The lesson here: don't ever start a season 11-30.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30407
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Apr 2017, 09:09

Theny wrote:You lucked out big time.

From 11-30 in the first half of the season to 30-11 the second half of the season. The lesson here: don't ever start a season 11-30.


I heard that Spo was near tears in his press conference after the game when they realized they didnt make it.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30758
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Apr 2017, 09:11

I heard the Heat sold out 41 home games without Wade or Bosh.

Now, obviously people didn't show up to like, a lot of these games, but it's impressive. Good job, good effort.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23078
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby Theny » 13 Apr 2017, 09:13

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Theny wrote:You lucked out big time.

From 11-30 in the first half of the season to 30-11 the second half of the season. The lesson here: don't ever start a season 11-30.


I heard that Spo was near tears in his press conference after the game when they realized they didnt make it.


It was a tight knit group. Spo sounded more bummed than after Finals losses last night. I can't believe that ankle sprain kept Waiters out the remainder of the season. Sheesh.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30407
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby Theny » 25 Apr 2017, 12:48

Wright Thompson piece on Pat Riley.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/ ... -leave-nba

There's a couple new nuggets on Lebron being a rat fink in here, surprising no one.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30407
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby Jew Jitsu » 25 Apr 2017, 12:52

Theny wrote:Wright Thompson piece on Pat Riley.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/ ... -leave-nba

There's a couple new nuggets on Lebron being a rat fink in here, surprising no one.

Hey Theny, tell me how my ass taste :)
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8709
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby Theny » 25 Apr 2017, 13:21

Jew Jitsu wrote:
Theny wrote:Wright Thompson piece on Pat Riley.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/ ... -leave-nba

There's a couple new nuggets on Lebron being a rat fink in here, surprising no one.

Hey Theny, tell me how my ass taste :)


Look how cute with your 1 chip ever.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30407
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby Jew Jitsu » 25 Apr 2017, 13:22

How many more first rounders do you owe for that white point guard of yours?
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8709
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby Theny » 25 Apr 2017, 13:26

Jew Jitsu wrote:How many more first rounders do you owe for that white point guard of yours?


Don't care about draft picks or tanking.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30407
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby Jew Jitsu » 25 Apr 2017, 13:39

Theny wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:How many more first rounders do you owe for that white point guard of yours?


Don't care about draft picks or tanking.

What about FAs from three years ago?
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8709
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby Theny » 25 Apr 2017, 13:56

Jew Jitsu wrote:
Theny wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:How many more first rounders do you owe for that white point guard of yours?


Don't care about draft picks or tanking.

What about FAs from three years ago?


I'm working past it. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30407
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby Theny » 25 Apr 2017, 15:40

Dion Waiters also checking in today....love this guy.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/dion- ... -is-lucky/
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30407
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: a Bunch of Hos (the Heat)

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Apr 2017, 16:33

Theny wrote:Dion Waiters also checking in today....love this guy.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/dion- ... -is-lucky/


It really is a great headline.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30833
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

PreviousNext

Return to NBA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest