The New Orleans....Pelicans

Re: The New Orleans....Pelicans

Postby Rodney Farva » 30 Nov 2017, 16:56

hide that guy behind the basket and put him out just before the other team shoots a free throw. hell, build a subterranean glass walled cell that pops up out of the floor. if not, burn that thing. jeebus.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Jew Jitsu » 30 Nov 2017, 20:28

I think it's great. Better than the Suns gorilla and Benny the Bull that everyone sucks off
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Jan 2018, 23:36

Cousins had 44/10/24 nbd
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Jan 2018, 08:11

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Cousins had 44/10/24 nbd

It's almost like he's an immensely talented basketball player capable of impressive statistical games when he decided to try.

#FANtastic
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 23 Jan 2018, 08:57

Gregs Kite wrote:

It's almost like he's an immensely talented basketball player capable of impressive statistical games when he decided to try.

#FANtastic

It's almost like he's an immensely talented basketball player who puts up impressive statistical games nearly every time he plays, which is why he average 26/13/5 on the season and 22/11/3 for his entire career.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby TheWolf » 23 Jan 2018, 09:00

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

#FANtastic

It's almost like he's an immensely talented basketball player who puts up impressive statistical games nearly every time he plays, which is why he average 26/13/5 on the season and 22/11/3 for his entire career.

Those are good statistical stats.

Balls, may I pick a nit? Isn't the conventional practice to list a stat line as points/rebounds/assists? I thought he dropped 24 dimes last night, and actually looked up the game to confirm that you were giving me misleading information.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Jan 2018, 09:01

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

#FANtastic

It's almost like he's an immensely talented basketball player who puts up impressive statistical games nearly every time he plays, yet is such a massive cunt and team cancer that the Kings practically gave him away.

But those NUMBERZZzZZZ.

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 23 Jan 2018, 09:05

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

#FANtastic

It's almost like he's an immensely talented basketball player who puts up impressive statistical games nearly every time he plays, yet is such a massive cunt and team cancer that the Kings practically gave him away.

But those NUMBERZZzZZZ.

The Kings decided at the last minute not to max him out and therefore had zero leverage when they traded him. What a team cancer that he forced the organization to botch the whole thing so badly.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Jan 2018, 09:12

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

#FANtastic

But those NUMBERZZzZZZ.

The Kings decided at the last minute not to max him out and therefore had zero leverage when they traded him. What a team cancer that he forced the organization to botch the whole thing so badly.

B-b-b-b-but he puts up 22/11/3 for his career??!?!?! Didn't someone supah smahhhhht JUST tell us that? Are those not max numbers? Once again I don't get it DERRPPPPP.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 23 Jan 2018, 09:15

I will engage for some reason... As Kite just so eloquently pointed out, why did they choose not to max him? Based on stats and ability, isn't he worthy of it? They certainly may have botched the whole thing, but if he's as good as everyone says he is and NOT a cancer, it seems like they'd have just maxed him and been done with it.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dthefritz » 23 Jan 2018, 09:19

TheWolf wrote:I will engage for some reason... As Kite just so eloquently pointed out, why did they choose not to max him? Based on stats and ability, isn't he worthy of it? They certainly may have botched the whole thing, but if he's as good as everyone says he is and NOT a cancer, it seems like they'd have just maxed him and been done with it.

He is absolutely worthy of it. But the Kings were in such bad shape, they couldn't build a winner around him. They made one disastrous move after another, like letting Isaiah Thomas walk for nothing, giving the max to Rudy Gay, etc.

His attitude is definitely a problem, but it's not like he's out there loafing on the court like Kite would have you believe.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Jan 2018, 09:35

Still love that the Sixers took Turner at 2 and Boogie went 5. This organization is booty.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mister bacon » 24 Jan 2018, 13:55

i <3 evan turner! wats the problem?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Jan 2018, 14:54

mister bacon wrote:i <3 evan turner! wats the problem?

I have his shersey!

But he plays like a black white guy.
He’s athletic like a white.
Shoots like a black.
Real winning combo.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 24 Jan 2018, 15:27

^^^^^he ain’t wrong^^^^^
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

PreviousNext

Return to NBA