The New Orleans....Pelicans

Re: The New Orleans....Pelicans

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Feb 2017, 10:31

Didn't Sampson and Olajuwon get to a Finals? To me, that's pretty good, to me.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Feb 2017, 10:33

Gregs Kite wrote:Didn't Sampson and Olajuwon get to a Finals? To me, that's pretty good, to me.

duncan and robinson won in 1999. that's not what he's saying doe. not that you care regina.gif
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Feb 2017, 10:34

SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Didn't Sampson and Olajuwon get to a Finals? To me, that's pretty good, to me.

duncan and robinson won in 1999. that's not what he's saying doe. not that you care regina.gif

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Feb 2017, 10:42

CourtesyFlush wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:So....this is kinda unprecedented that the two best big men in the game are on the same team. I was racking my brain and, Robinson was on the decline when Duncan got there but there was also Shaq. Sampson was never THAT good with Dream, but there was also Moses or Kareem or McHale. Barkley and Dream were on the decline. Jike, I know you were busy moving into a old folks home at the time, but did Thurmond play with Wilt? Even then, still Russell. This is probably the first time the unquestionable best two big men in the game are on the same team.

Shame the rest of the team fucking blows. I'll enjoy their 5 game series against the Warriors.

also, obligatory the kings are fucking stupid and got hosed more than a black in 1962 mobile, alabama post

Elvin Hayes and Wes Unseld with the Bullets? I'm guessing that's who Jike says.

That's not a bad choice. But then there was still Kareem or Moses.

Unquestionably the two best big men in the league on the same team.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Feb 2017, 10:49

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:So....this is kinda unprecedented that the two best big men in the game are on the same team. I was racking my brain and, Robinson was on the decline when Duncan got there but there was also Shaq. Sampson was never THAT good with Dream, but there was also Moses or Kareem or McHale. Barkley and Dream were on the decline. Jike, I know you were busy moving into a old folks home at the time, but did Thurmond play with Wilt? Even then, still Russell. This is probably the first time the unquestionable best two big men in the game are on the same team.

Shame the rest of the team fucking blows. I'll enjoy their 5 game series against the Warriors.

also, obligatory the kings are fucking stupid and got hosed more than a black in 1962 mobile, alabama post

I am sure they'll mesh wonderfully.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 22 Feb 2017, 11:58

CourtesyFlush wrote:

If I went anywhere, it'd be George Mikan and Vern Mikkelsen. #GDIJD
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Feb 2017, 12:07

JichaelDick wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

If I went anywhere, it'd be George Mikan and Vern Mikkelsen. #GDIJD

#GDIJD indeed
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dthefritz » 22 Feb 2017, 18:34

Yeah but they only got there because the Lakers lost on purpose to avoid getting sonned by your mighty Gaelics. No one denies this.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Feb 2017, 18:54

Dthefritz wrote:

Yeah but they only got there because the Lakers lost on purpose to avoid getting sonned by your mighty Gaelics. No one denies this.

Sooooooo, still pretty good, right? Thanks.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 12 Sep 2017, 11:46

They won the Tony Allen sweepstakes. Good for them.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dthefritz » 12 Sep 2017, 19:13

MisterTambourineMan wrote:They won the Tony Allen sweepstakes. Good for them.

They have the worst fucking attorneys.

YKWIM.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Dthefritz » 25 Oct 2017, 18:04

Jrue Holiday is the single biggest assassin in crunch-time I've ever seen. Against his own team, but still. He needs his own 30 for 30. Nay, a 140 for 140 about his historic run of missed layups, clanged 3's off the backboard and getting stuffed in a pathetic attempt to draw a foul. All during the last two minutes of close games. If he were on a team anyone gave a fuck about, he'd be a national laughingstock.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 Oct 2017, 19:55

Dthefritz wrote:Jrue Holiday is the single biggest assassin in crunch-time I've ever seen. Against his own team, but still. He needs his own 30 for 30. Nay, a 140 for 140 about his historic run of missed layups, clanged 3's off the backboard and getting stuffed in a pathetic attempt to draw a foul. All during the last two minutes of close games. If he were on a team anyone gave a fuck about, he'd be a national laughingstock.

He did work today against me.

#summerofgeorge

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 26 Oct 2017, 09:34

Dthefritz wrote:Jrue Holiday is the single biggest assassin in crunch-time I've ever seen. Against his own team, but still. He needs his own 30 for 30. Nay, a 140 for 140 about his historic run of missed layups, clanged 3's off the backboard and getting stuffed in a pathetic attempt to draw a foul. All during the last two minutes of close games. If he were on a team anyone gave a fuck about, he'd be a national laughingstock.

You know what will help give him the spacing he needs to operate? Josh Smith.

I'm kidding obviously, that would make you say something like HOLY SHIT THEY ACTUALLY SIGNED JOSH SMITH IN 2017 WHY WHY OH GOD WHY
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dthefritz » 26 Oct 2017, 19:20

You know what will help give him the spacing he needs to operate? Josh Smith.

I'm kidding obviously, that would make you say something like HOLY SHIT THEY ACTUALLY SIGNED JOSH SMITH IN 2017 WHY WHY OH GOD WHY

That's fantastic. This is low key a bottom 5 organization.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

PreviousNext

Return to NBA