The New Orleans....Pelicans

Re: The New Orleans....Pelicans

Postby Dthefritz » 30 Nov 2016, 18:28

SouthernYokel wrote:it's too bad the pelicans won last night, could have been treated to some sick 40 point burns in here.

Don't worry. There's still plenty of time to call him a filthy homeless loser for not winning rings, and then call him a filthy gutless cheater for signing with a team that has above average NBA players on its roster. It gets more fun each time!
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Nov 2016, 19:06

Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:it's too bad the pelicans won last night, could have been treated to some sick 40 point burns in here.

Don't worry. There's still plenty of time to call him a filthy homeless loser for not winning rings, and then call him a filthy gutless cheater for signing with a team that has above average NBA players on its roster. It gets more fun each time!

Its like I always say in the Stormfront Hall of Fame threads, Brutal Attack will never get the recognition they deserve because they chose to stay small and look inward, whereas Skrewdriver was smart and exploited to market to maximize their effect. Obviously if the Brow wants to take his brittle ass to whomever his best friend is playing with in the summer of '21 under Queen Warren's new Era, then he has to realize that his best bet to overtake Nosferatus new NBA is to slowly wheel back the effort and quietly undermine any coach that dares impede his progression to global brand recognition.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 31 Jan 2017, 22:19

lmao i remember when people had a debate about whether the pacers should have chased him
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Rodney Farva » 20 Feb 2017, 02:40

these guys pulled off quite the doozy in getting boogie for a bucket of warm spit. saw someone on the twitters put it perfectly: "the lesson: when you're the nba's second dumbest team, call the nba's dumbest team." will be interesting to see how boogie and AD play together, but the rest of the roster is too weak.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Theny » 20 Feb 2017, 06:19

Yeah I don't see what the point of this is. You have two big dudes making all of your money and nothing else.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Feb 2017, 07:37

@BillSimmons 8h8 hours ago

Boogie went from a small market team that's 9 games under .500 to a small market team that's 11 games under .500 - he has to be psyched.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Feb 2017, 07:39

Following the Sixers blueprint. I like it.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Feb 2017, 09:10

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Following the Sixers blueprint. I like it.

Supposedly they tried to get Okafor for the exact same deal minus Hield and Philly said no.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Feb 2017, 09:16

Briandong79 wrote:

Supposedly they tried to get Okafor for the exact same deal minus Hield and Philly said no.

Colangelo is horrible. But the Sixers have pick-swap rights for Sac's first rounder (Thanks Hinkie), so this Cousins trade should help me anyway.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Feb 2017, 09:20

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

Colangelo is horrible. But the Sixers have pick-swap rights for Sac's first rounder (Thanks Hinkie), so this Cousins trade should help me anyway.

Doubt it, because of a little thing I like to call the Ewing Theory.

ETA:
DeMarcus's reaction is great:
http://www.barstoolsports.com/dmv/watch ... -is-great/

Also, they have so much money tied up in big men now, not just Davis and Cousins, even Asik is fairly expensive.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Jew Jitsu » 20 Feb 2017, 10:19

I love when cousins getting interviewed at the all Star and he's looking all confused, the agent whispers in his ear (telling him about new Orleans) he shakes his and goes "it's whatever" then have heartedly goes ya I love it in new orleans
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby mister bacon » 20 Feb 2017, 13:12

boogie in new orleans. what a time to be alive.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Dthefritz » 20 Feb 2017, 20:57

Gregs Kite wrote:
@BillSimmons 8h8 hours ago

Boogie went from a small market team that's 9 games under .500 to a small market team that's 11 games under .500 - he has to be psyched.

Breath one: How dare CP3 want to go to LA or Melo to NY! These guerrillas are more worried about their Q rating than the holy sport of basketball!

Breath two: How dare a good player end up in a small market! Why didn't the commish intervene to make sure he ended up on a REAL team, like, I don't know, the one I root for that was also trying to trade for him?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 22 Feb 2017, 10:28

So....this is kinda unprecedented that the two best big men in the game are on the same team. I was racking my brain and, Robinson was on the decline when Duncan got there but there was also Shaq. Sampson was never THAT good with Dream, but there was also Moses or Kareem or McHale. Barkley and Dream were on the decline. Jike, I know you were busy moving into a old folks home at the time, but did Thurmond play with Wilt? Even then, still Russell. This is probably the first time the unquestionable best two big men in the game are on the same team.

Shame the rest of the team fucking blows. I'll enjoy their 5 game series against the Warriors.

also, obligatory the kings are fucking stupid and got hosed more than a black in 1962 mobile, alabama post
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby CourtesyFlush » 22 Feb 2017, 10:30

MisterTambourineMan wrote:So....this is kinda unprecedented that the two best big men in the game are on the same team. I was racking my brain and, Robinson was on the decline when Duncan got there but there was also Shaq. Sampson was never THAT good with Dream, but there was also Moses or Kareem or McHale. Barkley and Dream were on the decline. Jike, I know you were busy moving into a old folks home at the time, but did Thurmond play with Wilt? Even then, still Russell. This is probably the first time the unquestionable best two big men in the game are on the same team.

Shame the rest of the team fucking blows. I'll enjoy their 5 game series against the Warriors.

also, obligatory the kings are fucking stupid and got hosed more than a black in 1962 mobile, alabama post

Elvin Hayes and Wes Unseld with the Bullets? I'm guessing that's who Jike says.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NBA