The Orlando Tragic

Re: The Orlando Tragic

Postby mister bacon » 20 Nov 2016, 17:38

God Shamgod wrote:This team is not good, but a little sick of the NBA league pass basket blogger crowd speaking like Hezonja needs to play 40 minutes a night because of SICK YOUTUBE HIGHLIGHTS WHITE KOBE shit. The dude didn't play a lot on his euro team, didn't play a lot for Jewgoslavia in the Olympics. Maybe he sucks.

if he's not getting PT it's because Vogel thinks he's a shit defender. if you can't defend you have no shot of playing under him. and his schemes are pretty good at putting even not great defenders into positions where they can contribute on that side of the floor so if he sucks he must either not be capable of playing nba-caliber defense or is lazy.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Dthefritz » 20 Nov 2016, 20:53

While I wouldn't say Hezonja has zero chance of being a good NBA player, he's definitely a way off from that, and I would be shocked if he ends up being the star that some were projecting him to be.

Right now shamGod is 100% on the money. He is a minus player with an occasional cool highlight
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby chrisco » 22 Nov 2016, 17:25

mister bacon wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:This team is not good, but a little sick of the NBA league pass basket blogger crowd speaking like Hezonja needs to play 40 minutes a night because of SICK YOUTUBE HIGHLIGHTS WHITE KOBE shit. The dude didn't play a lot on his euro team, didn't play a lot for Jewgoslavia in the Olympics. Maybe he sucks.

if he's not getting PT it's because Vogel thinks he's a shit defender. if you can't defend you have no shot of playing under him. and his schemes are pretty good at putting even not great defenders into positions where they can contribute on that side of the floor so if he sucks he must either not be capable of playing nba-caliber defense or is lazy.

League pass hipsters get credit for being self aware...

https://theringer.com/a-guide-to-nba-fa ... .chd0zl4fh
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Dthefritz » 22 Nov 2016, 18:00

chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

Ha, I remember Maciej Lampe. That was a thing.

I still can't believe anybody thought Anthony Randolph would be a great player, let alone a good one. We all have guys who we thought would be good and didn't pan out, but there was really nothing there w Randolph. Very Jared Jeffries like.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 24 Nov 2016, 12:45

chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

I'm still clinging to my passport on Exum island.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Dec 2016, 08:32

Look guys, a DUNK!!1!1!!

...dunks.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 06 Dec 2016, 11:20

i too hate showbowting nogs. next time he should just lay it in and then quietly show no emotion as he goes back to defend.

*cracks open a can of ensure and uses it as creamer in my cup of decaf*

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Feb 2017, 11:59

So................this asshole should be fired.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby mister bacon » 14 Feb 2017, 12:02

MisterTambourineMan wrote:So................this asshole should be fired.

vogel? he just got there.

mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 14 Feb 2017, 12:05

mister bacon wrote:

The GM, sorry, shoulda been more clear. This GM asshole should be fired. Oladipo and the 11th for Terrance Ross and something in the 20s. Brilliant. Asshole.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Feb 2017, 12:06

Pst, they already traded Oladipo. You mean Ibaka.

ETA: Wait, I see what you did. Sorry.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Feb 2017, 14:11

Ibaka to Toronto? I like that for them! FU Cleveland!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dthefritz » 14 Feb 2017, 19:22

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

The GM, sorry, shoulda been more clear. This GM asshole should be fired. Oladipo and the 11th for Terrance Ross and something in the 20s. Brilliant. Asshole.

He obviously fucked up trading for Ibaka [as everyone knew at the time], but let's not pretend that Oladipo not on a rookie contract is some kind of crown jewel.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Jew Jitsu » 14 Feb 2017, 20:44

I like the trade for Orlando, fuck it if you're not gonna max out Ibaka (and you shouldn't) why not get a first and Ross, though Toronto sold high on Ross.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 15 Feb 2017, 09:56

yeah fair.

I still think this guy's an asshole who should be fired.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

PreviousNext

Return to NBA