The Orlando Tragic

Re: The Orlando Tragic

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 Apr 2017, 10:25

God Shamgod wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:Do you think the team is doomed by bad ownership? I feel like they showed at least some competence in building around Dwight, whatever fuckups they've had.

Yes, but I am not sure how much longer Devos has. He has been absentee for a while. His kids don't seem to be interested in it right now. His son in law was running the show during the last up period, but he got divorced and kicked out of the family for cheating on the daughter. Since then the team has been run by a dude that started in as an intern like 25 years ago and somehow stuck around long enough to became CEO.

Either way its fucking dumb to land a billionaire's daughter and fuck it up, but if it was

you're really fucking dumb, buuuuuuuuut if it was

eh. Shit happens.

*note that this was done after a 5 minute google search and neither one could be the daughters in question
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby God Shamgod » 17 Apr 2017, 11:00

The guy also drunk dialed Dwight one night to try to get him to stay.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 Apr 2017, 11:05

God Shamgod wrote:The guy also drunk dialed Dwight one night to try to get him to stay.

pictured:

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby God Shamgod » 05 Jul 2017, 16:55

Jonathan Isaac (aka Jike, credit to me on that one) looked good in the summer league. Active at least.

Looking forward to Gordon showing just enough this year to get that max contact.

30 year rebuild on target.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Dthefritz » 09 Jul 2017, 22:10

God Shamgod wrote:Jonathan Isaac (aka Jike, credit to me on that one) looked good in the summer league. Active at least.

Looking forward to Gordon showing just enough this year to get that max contact.

30 year rebuild on target.

I like that nickname.

Remain bearish on gordon. Seems to lack the skillset to reach the level of the iggys or Marion s of the world, who were similarly great athletes with some roughness around the edges.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby God Shamgod » 24 Oct 2017, 21:35

It's early but I like it. They play fast and shoot 3's. Active.

Looking forward to losing 12 of 13 after Christmas.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Dthefritz » 24 Oct 2017, 21:38

God Shamgod wrote:It's early but I like it. They play fast and shoot 3's. Active.

I like that Jonathan Isaac guy you have. I don't know how good he'll be, but he's really fast and long and stuff. He has fun.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Oct 2017, 21:44

Dthefritz wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:It's early but I like it. They play fast and shoot 3's. Active.

I like that Jonathan Isaac guy you have. I don't know how good he'll be, but he's really fast and long and stuff. He has fun.

The nerds were all over Isaac, I can not stress this more than I have. He's gonna be a defensive version of Detlef (large 3/4 who makes winning moves)

Also thought Gordon was an easy breakout pick this year. Not sure if that means he's good or not, but he's gonna have a good year.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dthefritz » 24 Oct 2017, 21:47

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

The nerds were all over Isaac, I can not stress this more than I have. He's gonna be a defensive version of Detlef (large 3/4 who makes winning moves)

Also thought Gordon was an easy breakout pick this year. Not sure if that means he's good or not, but he's gonna have a good year.

Wasn't trying to act like I discovered him, or nothing. I know jack shit about college, so this is my completely uninformed first reaction to him.

Still not sold on Gordon, which probably means he's primed for a breakout year. Congrats, MTM.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Oct 2017, 21:57

Dthefritz wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Wasn't trying to act like I discovered him, or nothing. I know jack shit about college, so this is my completely uninformed first reaction to him.

Still not sold on Gordon, which probably means he's primed for a breakout year. Congrats, MTM.

MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby God Shamgod » 24 Oct 2017, 22:04

Gordon had 41 on 18 shots tonight. He's gonna get a max deal.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Previous

Return to NBA