White ballers

Re: White ballers

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 12 Aug 2011, 09:43

Rodney Farva wrote:from the dvd i watched in the filthy lithuanian's house this summer, i can vouch that skinny, healthy sabonis was an absolute fucking beast.

Y'all bullshittin'. He sucked. Yinka Dare would have looked that good playing against such shitty competition. /bacon
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby babylurch » 17 Aug 2011, 16:05

Game 7 of the 1988 Celtics Hawks series was on one of the TVs at a bar I was at last night. Brad Lohaus was one goofy looking dude.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby someguysomewhere » 17 Aug 2011, 16:36

babylurch wrote:Game 7 of the 1988 Celtics Hawks series was on one of the TVs at a bar I was at last night. Brad Lohaus was one goofy looking dude.

Man, that Dominique Wilkins was one helluva defender, eh?
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby babylurch » 18 Aug 2011, 20:23

Rodmanesque.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby mister bacon » 10 Dec 2013, 12:17

good job, good effort david lee.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby someguysomewhere » 10 Dec 2013, 13:12

mister bacon wrote:

Could just as well be Jermaine's fault.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 10 Dec 2013, 13:22

someguysomewhere wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

I would say that's Jermaine's fault.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby someguysomewhere » 10 Dec 2013, 17:39

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
someguysomewhere wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

I would say that's Jermaine's fault.

Yeah, usually the screener's man is going to call the coverage there.
the very best of _:

Mar 15

Apr 25
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 Feb 2014, 17:58

I am hearing that the NBA has discussed adding a 4-point shot, which would be from 28 feet away. Basketbawr.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Rodney Farva » 25 Feb 2014, 23:30

because nobody asked for it, the SOTSG Ballin' Ballers

PG - dthe: hey, we may have a black, we may not! go-to move is to dribble out the shot clock on the sideline near his bench, arguing with the team the whole time. everybody's had just about enough of his antics!
SG - theny: gritty, gutty, loves to drive to the hole, dirtiest defensive player ever, cheerleaders avoid him for some reason
SF - yokel: needs to be hitting his jumpers to be effective, because otherwise it's a jailbreak going the other way as he holds his follow-through for five minutes
PF - nova: hey, we've almost got a black! he's not happy to see you, he's smuggling a flask in his shorts
C - bacon: hey, we've got a black! refs' least favorite player in the league, causes most of them to consider wearing ear plugs when calling our games in a futile attempt to shut him out, especially when other teams feature big white stiffs down low; keeps talking about how his offensive game insists upon itself but nobody quite understands how his repetoire of mid-range bricks, charges and turnovers insist upon themselves

bench: FTT, C (taking "feed the big man" to a whole nother level); SD, swingman (chucker; half the team thinks he's a nice guy, half the team dreams of murdering him in his sleep); bix, F (team's needle/clown/irritant, surprisingly effective on the court but a real pain in the ass off it); ctz, combo guard (instant offense, usually for the other team); ; mario, sf (need someone with an accent and an odd view on life; on the court he's soft and plays much smaller than his height in tru euro style, even if he's not european); farva, positionless (malcontent, no talent but fails to recognize it, no one is really sure why he's still around); ball, sg (leads league in DNP-CD, keeps trying to do wacky sideline dances to get on camera but doesn't realize nobody's filming this team)
disabled list: kite (had the sheet beaten out of him by entire team on first day of camp)
head coach: IMS - spreadsheets up the ass, days playing at all-star level seem like a lifetime ago
assistant coaches: UEM and Monty (bunking up together spares team cost of an extra room on the road; having each other to talk to helps everyone else avoid talking with either of them; UEM tries way to hard to prove his worth by organizing team activities, monty makes film sessions brutal by taking everyone down the rabbit hole with esoteric hypothetical arguments)
head trainer: mtm - big fan of pain relief through natural, herbal remedies. always plays it cool, unless there's a sniffer dog near the baggage claim
groupie - sgsw - everyone's getting pretty good at avoiding an established routine so they can avoid being trapped in hoops conversations with this walking time suck
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby ctz31 » 26 Feb 2014, 07:21

Nice job. What is DNP-CD?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Prez » 26 Feb 2014, 07:28

DNP = Did not play

CD = ?
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Briandong79 » 26 Feb 2014, 07:50

Prez wrote:DNP = Did not play

CD = ?

Coach's decision.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby ctz31 » 26 Feb 2014, 07:52

Briandong79 wrote:
Prez wrote:DNP = Did not play

CD = ?

Coach's decision.

TY.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 26 Feb 2014, 09:14

Rodney Farva wrote: mario, sf (need someone with an accent and an odd view on life; on the court he's soft and plays much smaller than his height in tru euro style, even if he's not european);

:CryingLucLongley:

#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

PreviousNext

Return to NBA