Jailblazing

Re: Jailblazing

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 16 Dec 2013, 14:46

SouthernYokel wrote:
Mario Speedwagon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:that was the first time i ever saw the "Rip City" jerseys. if i were a jersey guy i would snap one of those up, they were great. the detroit "motor city" ones...not so much.

I’m on the record as liking the Motor City jerseys. The only thing I don’t like with any of the Pistons jerseys is the collars. They look like the reversible practice jerseys. Bring back the rounded collars with the piping.

Rip City jerseys look great, I wish they’d lose the wee blazers logo on the chest above the wording, though.

i didn't think the detroit jerseys looked bad per-se, i just think motor city isn't a catchy-hip nickname like RIP CITY

I think Motown might be taken.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Dec 2013, 14:47

per-se
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 Dec 2013, 01:38

Lilliard is the new, gimme a minute...........................Lin? No, no.....Franchise??.....nope....gimme a minute........DStoudamire.

Yup. Fine with that comparison.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Rodney Farva » 18 Dec 2013, 02:34

i would very much enjoy watching a 7 game series between this team and the warriors
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 19 Dec 2013, 10:24

This team has the best record in basketball? mmmkay.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JT99 » 19 Dec 2013, 10:35

I haven't seen much of these dudes but SportsCenter is making it look like Lillard is shooting about 80% from 30-feet.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby someguysomewhere » 19 Dec 2013, 19:47

MisterTambourineMan wrote:This team has the best record in basketball? mmmkay.

Yeah, I mean, I thought Robin Lopez would be an upgrade from Hickson, but the rest of the starters are the same and bench has only improved from "all-time worst" to "borderline marginal." Always thought they had a nicely balanced starting line-up now, but I thought that would add up to nothing more than fighting for the #8 seed.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby Rodney Farva » 20 Dec 2013, 01:58

i've watched them a couple times and they look furreal. must be the terry stotts magic touch.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Feb 2014, 11:01

BlazersEdge is my Moriarty. If Moriarty was a fanatical imbecile.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BigJohnStudd » 09 Sep 2015, 23:04

I guess this goes here.

Mike Miller files lawsuit after losing $1.7M in Ponzi scheme

South Dakota native and NBA player Mike Miller has filed a federal lawsuit against a Ponzi scammer who stopped repaying the money he stole.

...Miller is attempting to recover the $1.7 million he invested into RAHFCO Hedge Funds – a company created by Puma and Randy Hansen.

I suppose it's only fair to point out:

Education Week's state education report card puts South Dakota's K-12 system dead last.

But it could happen to anyone. Keno hasn't been paying out lately either. Maybe I should sue too.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Jan 2016, 16:05

I heard an unsubstantiated rumor that the Blazers backcourt of Dame Lilliard and Something McCollum form one of the most formidable backcourts in the NBA. I was told that Something McCollum (from some PA small school like Bucknell) took a couple of years to find his way in the league, thru injuries and the relentless Portland press, but now he's doin his thang. Maybe it was the exodus of Judas himself, LaMarcus Aldridge, that provided the opening that Lilliard and McCollum needed. Portland presently sits at 19-26, and 10th in the Western Conference Standings. LaMarcus who?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Briandong79 » 21 Jan 2016, 16:08

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I heard an unsubstantiated rumor that the Blazers backcourt of Dame Lilliard and Something McCollum form one of the most formidable backcourts in the NBA. I was told that Something McCollum (from some PA small school like Bucknell) took a couple of years to find his way in the league, thru injuries and the relentless Portland press, but now he's doin his thang. Maybe it was the exodus of Judas himself, LaMarcus Aldridge, that provided the opening that Lilliard and McCollum needed. Portland presently sits at 19-26, and 10th in the Western Conference Standings. LaMarcus who?

CJ Something was on the Lowe podcast recently. Very well spoken.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mj3528 » 21 Jan 2016, 16:08

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I heard an unsubstantiated rumor that the Blazers backcourt of Dame Lilliard and Something McCollum form one of the most formidable backcourts in the NBA. I was told that Something McCollum (from some PA small school like Bucknell) took a couple of years to find his way in the league, thru injuries and the relentless Portland press, but now he's doin his thang. Maybe it was the exodus of Judas himself, LaMarcus Aldridge, that provided the opening that Lilliard and McCollum needed. Portland presently sits at 19-26, and 10th in the Western Conference Standings. LaMarcus who?

time to rename the Ewing theory the Aldridge theory I guess.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby JichaelDick » 21 Jan 2016, 16:17

CJ McCollum played at Lehigh. Beat Dook in the 2012 NCAA Tournament
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Briandong79 » 21 Jan 2016, 16:43

Cliff Robinson is now a marijuana advocate and pot farmer:
http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/blo ... ml?ana=twt
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to NBA