Jailblazing

Re: Jailblazing

Postby JichaelDick » 01 Jul 2016, 11:10

C.J. McCollum interviews Adam Silver.

Silver delves into the Draymond suspension deal.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mister bacon » 11 Jan 2017, 20:48

the blazers are struggling this season, and i'll give you one guess why!

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
In fact, four of Portland’s top six most-utilized lineups are in the black, and the other two are operating at a negligible loss. Like it or not, the problems begin when Turner and, to a lesser degree, Noah Vonleh take the court. Blazers coach Terry Stotts has yet to find a two-man combo involving Turner that can outperform opponents. When Turner and Lillard share the floor, it’s a disaster, and you don’t even want to know what happens when Turner and Vonleh play together.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby CourtesyFlush » 12 Jan 2017, 10:29

Noah Vonleh. So glad the Hornets unloaded him and got Batum back in that deal.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Jan 2017, 10:35

Good thing the Sixers drafted Turner and not Cousins.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 12 Jan 2017, 10:38

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Good thing the Sixers drafted Turner and not Cousins.

Wolves drafted Wes Johnson and not Cousins. I'll never forgive them for that. Flynn over Curry was fucking stupid but Johnson over Cousins was brain dead.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Rodney Farva » 26 Jan 2017, 14:04

was watching them play and thought damn, whichever plumlee they got can ball. then i realized they were playing the lakers so probably nothing to get excited about.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Dthefritz » 26 Jan 2017, 18:43

Rodney Farva wrote:was watching them play and thought damn, whichever plumlee they got can ball. then i realized they were playing the lakers so probably nothing to get excited about.

He's actually pretty good, talented offensive players. though obviously nothing special and maybe he just looks good next to the that fuckstick Meyers Leonard.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Jul 2017, 10:54

I heard that Houston approached Portland to engage them in talks regarding a three way deal that would include Carmelo Anthony, F NY Knicks. Portland was like, that sounds good, how do we get Melo? Morey was all like, dude, we need you to help facilitate the deal so Melo ends up in Houston. Portland was all like No way, Jose. Now Portland is putting on a full-court press to land Melo there. Dame and CJ are actively recruiting him.

You cant make this stuff up! KAHHHHHHHNNNNNN!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Previous

Return to NBA